8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been officially won over. I have right now in rotation 5 foundations I'm trying out but this one is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It's definitely a mouse consistency and it's a medium coverage, a solid medium. It covers very nicely and the finish is matte, just like it promises. I dust a bit of their Stay Matte powder on my face and it's a perfect duo. It lasts all day (office job) but I've also worn it to be out in the heat and humidity and it lasted a nice 5 hours out and about before I felt I needed to blot. I got mine for $5 which was a steal for the quality of the product. Rimmel is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands!
samantha t.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I live in florida so this isn't exactly a go to summer foundation because it is a bit on the heavier side. i use this foundation when I'm in a rush and want a nice coverage face and not have to set it with any powders its nice and sets well sometimes i feel like it drys my face out but not too bad just little spots it is a great foundation though.
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
I found it incredibly heavy and it still rubbed off towards the end of the day. I wouldn't do touchups because it weighed me down.
I prefer revlon colorstay
Kari D.
Kari D.
Oak Creek, WI
This foundation provides even coverage and doesn't disappear mid day. The stay matte also doesn't cause oily skin, but rather evens out your skin tone. Great foundation at a reasonable price.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not great for dry skin. Obviously but i was recommended to use my MAC Fix + on my brush and still it was a stucco like consistency. I wanted to love but i ended up returning it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this foundation! Read so many raving reviews online that I had to try it...and it was only $5! Can't beat the price. It does stay matte (not forever though). Also, it helps to use after a primer. I chose a shade darker than me even though it's summer time because I am slowly getting more and more tan. I also spread it on with a brush with no problem. Also, I have oily, combination skin.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Bakersfield, CA
Recently got a hold of this foundation and so far so good,has a nice even coverage and a lil goes a long way, might wanna use a primer when wearing it tho
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My friend showed me this and it does really work. when I'm going to pick up a few things around town i put this on and it works awesome. doesn't hurt my skin either.
Estefania N.
Estefania N.
El paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want good coverage this product is amazing. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't feel heavy and covers my acne scarring so well. I bought it to stay matte due to my oily skin and it actually works, the price is not bad either. Love the finishing look it provides.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.