BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Navi H.
Hanford, CA
Although this is a great product if you are looking for full coverage but it's not the best for everyday use. The mousse texture makes it thicker so it's hard to make it look natural. The coverage is beautiful but for my preference it is a bit thick. I would dilute it with another product. Also great as concealer!
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
Shelby B.
Olympia, WA
Perfect for teens when they're having a breakout. Covers great without looking like a putty knife was used to put it on!
Emmi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this because it's hard to find a matte foundation that comes in shades with pink undertones. While applying it I was happy with how well it matched my skintone, but when it dried my skin looked cakey, dull and very dry. It settled into every little crease it could find whenever I moved my face. My skin looked like it belonged to someone fifteen years older.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
I love this foundation! It's the first one in a LONG time that I actually love. It has great great coverage without feeling super heavy on your skin. It's super cheap and helps with oil control. (Stay matte, eh? Definitely, lol.)
Angel G.
Great for oily skin makes your skin feels super soft definitely recommend definitely repurchase
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and i love it because it give a nice matte finish(: its creamy and soft(:
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this foundation. I received it last year as part of the uni vox box and have referred it to all my friends and have purchased my own since then.

a little goes a long way with this foundation and it makes your face look flawless
Alexandra W.
Doesn't make my skin look oily. I wish it comes in a bigger oz. I go through of these once a month.
Meg R.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It gives me the best coverage and it's so lightweight! I'll never stop using it!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.