BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica N.
The color selection is nice but this is a very "cakey" foundation. It's extremely thick and I notice lines in my creases at the end of the day. It does have a nice matte finish, so it's good for oily skin. Not for me.
I was skeptical because I have never tried a Rimmel London product before this, but this seemed to be one of my favorite facial products from the drugstore! I found my shade easily and would recommend using to anyone.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I was very very surprised by this product. I mixed it with a little bit of beauty oil and applied with a flat kabuki brush. And oh my word flawless all day lasting coverage. No touch ups nothing. Very very impressed.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Review for: 203 True Beige
Amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Weird color selection. Personally I have to mix two colors but it's beautiful! Don't wear during summer or if you live in humidity!!
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I just bought this foundation. I have never used a mouse before and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has good coverage but it feels caked on with very little about. It looks matte but feels wet on my face still.
sarah m.
CABOT, AR
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
Rachael J.
I love using this foundation for under my eyes. The thick, mousse texture is a bit too heavy for all over the face, but the full coverage is great for using as a concealer. It's definitely not lightweight, just FYI.
Destiny W.
I am not a fan of this foundation. If I'm being honest it feels very heavy on my face and gets cakey quickly. Although the coverage is amazing. I don't recommend this product to people going for a more natural look.
Logan B.
Mc Calla, AL
This is my current go to drug store foundation! It really helps with controlling my oily skin through out the day. It gives a nice coverage over my problems areas and I have recommended this product to many people!
Savannah C.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I do enjoy this foundation and is great for the price. It's a thicker consistence and does have a matte finish. It helps oil stay at bay and would last an average amount of time for a foundation. I would repurchase
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.