8 colors available

Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation. It has amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, and its affordable. I got mine for less than five dollars. Just make sure you prime your face and use moisturizer at-least ten minutes before if you have dry skin.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I loved this foundation at first. It is moderately easy to apply. It stayed for a long time but it broke me out. Also it is kinda thick so it is not ideal for summer. It is a little hard to blend. Hello sweat! I would not recommend this product.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I've been searching for a long time for a foundation that doesn't break the bank. And Rimmel's Stay matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is by far the best for the price. While it doesn't make your flaws invisible, it has the best coverage I can find!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was a foundation that I just bought because I ran out of my normal one and I ended up really liking it, especially for the price! This is a great foundation for me during the summer when my skin is oily because it really does keep me matte.
Serena T.
Serena T.
It's okay not really an everyday use. After about a couple hours it starts to look a little oily so not as matte as they say. However it is very light weight feeling, but only wore one or two time because I wasn't too pleased with this product.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The consistency of it is wonderful and it is definitely full coverage. How matte it is depends a little on your skin, as well as application. I would recommend a setting powder for best results.
shelby l.
shelby l.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! its my everyday foundation and it doesn't blend as well as I'd like but they have many different shades and provides a lot of coverage for especially redness. I also don't like how there isn't a pump or applicator. can make a mess:/
Amber B.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
Loved it, it was build able, great for the summer, very light, I would re buy this, and re use over and over. I really have nothing bad to say about this product. I love using it. 😘😍 the primer is also a great thing to use with it. Great value
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation. It's so creamy and smooth. The porcelain is perfect for my cool toned, pale skin. I would recommend applying it with a brush. It blends so well, and matches my skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.