BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lenice G.
Its so perfect my skin is oily and this foundation cover it perfectly I don't feel that I have foundation. I live in Puerto Rico so is Tropical here and is hot but the fundation work 100%.
Genelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!! It lasts all day and does not make my face oily at all!!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I was so excited when I purchased this foundation and powder because I had read so many excellent reviews saying this product was a great drugstore find for oily skin. I never got to find out because the lightest shade they make was too dark and almost organgey colored. I tried it on and immediately took it back to the store.
Heather C.
Big Bear City, CA
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Megan f.
Omaha, NE
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
Kendra L.
Saint Louis, OK
I love this product! It gives me really good coverage, like extremely good.
Marie L.
I have an oily and sensitive skin, so this foundation works perfectly for me the coverage is amazing i don't need correctly. Just try it out girls!
Hannah B.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. This is pretty cakey easily if you have dry or rough skin. However, it has really good coverage.
Mariah C.
Pulaski, VA
Love it very thick and pretty but be carful it can get cakey very quick so one application is enough overall love it
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As my skin became less oily this foundation has risen to the top of my collection. It's very full coverage with out being too cake. The finish looks amazing.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.