8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
My new every day product! l absolutely loved this. Stayed on all day, I was not shiny at all either! I use NYX pore filler underneath and face face looks flawless everyday. Thank you influenster :)
Kenley H.
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
MJ G.
MJ G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I received this complimentary for testing purposes in my #UniVoxBox. I have oily skin and am willing to try anything to help, especially makeup. The shade was a perfect match and it covered well. It kept my face shine free to an extent. I didn't breakout from it, but it did tend to dry out some places on my face. Would not recommend this for everyday use, unless you prefer a heavy foundation.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
I'm very picky about what foundation I use but I don't like to buy high priced make up from the mall. This is by far my favorite foundation yet.
It last all day, stays in place, and doesn't make me break out. One thing I really love about this foundation is it doesn't make me feel like I have make up caked on my face.
I've been recommending this to my friends and coworkers since I tried it.
Aja B.
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I received this foundation complimentary of Influenster and I have to say I am very impressed. The color match was almost spot on, the packaging is cute and the coverage is great! It truly helped with my oily skin and stayed matte more than any other foundation I've tried lately. Only downside is the scent was a little strong for my sensitive skin so I broke out a little.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a great foundation for a great price. It keeps me matte with full coverage as well as not being cakey, love it!
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I got it in a Vox Box to try and it is PERFECT. I enjoy a full coverage foundation so I really love this. If you like a lighter coverage foundation, it may not be for you. I also like that I can apply it with my fingers, a sponge, or a stipple brush. And it gives the perfect base for all of my contouring needs! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Cari G.
Cari G.
Seneca, SC
This makeup has great cover up and doesn't make my face shiny- even on stage or with a flash. I love that it is moisturizing (but not heavy moisturizing) and feels light on my skin. I just have to stay on top of exfoliating or you can notice that I need to. I did get it from Influenster.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA
I love this foundation is my go to foundation . I won't go out with out it ! I have oily skin and I love that it stays matte ! I recommend this product .
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR
I love this foundation. I received it free, courtesy of influenster and Rimmel.

It covers nicely without feeling caked on. The one con is that I don't like wearing it when I have break-outs, but that isn't solely limited to THIS foundation. I just don't like wearing make-up over my acne.

I will definitely keep wearing this!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.