4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really like it although i don't think its a full coverage foundation, i like the packaging a lot and the mouse texture (:
I received this in my #univoxbox and i gotta say for a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good. Unfortunately, the color didn't match my skin tone, it was to warm for me, but besides the color, the product is very smooth and soft on the face. It blends very effortlessly. The only thing i would watch out for is obviously if you have dry skin, i would highly recommend moisturizing or a setting spray with a dewy finish. but other than that, i didn't have any problems with the foundation, just the color.
I LOVED the rimmel stay matte foundation that I received to test in my #univoxbox complimentary of Influenster ! The foundation goes on incredibly smooth and lasts throughout the day with out the need of any primers or setting powder. The coverage is fantastic and I was able to skip concealer for my blemishes. I'd recommend this to anyone who has trouble with oily skin or lives in a humid climate.
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
I really liked the formula of this foundation very light to buildable coverage only thing I disliked was the pink tint the one I got had.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This has a good light shade range but lacks in the deep. It is full coverage. But if you have dry patches it will cling. It looks really good when I first put it on but after a while it doesn't do well. If I am only wearing it for a couple hours I go to this for full coverage but if I am wearing something a long time then I don't go to this
I love this foundation. It does a good job on keeping shine down. I do feel it is a bit heavier than some other foundations I have tried, but it is definitely worth the price. It also takes very little to cover your whole face!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
I received the Stay Matte foundation in a box from Influenster. I was surprised at how thick it seemed when I first squeezed it out of the bottle, but it blended well. It covered well and still looks great eight hours later. I think it is a good choice if you are looking for something lightweight with a little more coverage than a BB cream.
This was the best thing to come from my #univoxbox from influester. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy, dries quick, and blends well. Best of all it gets rid of the shine.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos