8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Joy T.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Loved the finish and the color just melted into my skin completely. Easy to apply too. It's downfall was longevity. Applied it at 8 am only lasted until 12 (with primer).
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Covers up all my acne scars. I've just started recently using it and I really like it. It feels a little thick when first putting it on but afterwards it feels great. The only thing I had a problem with was getting the wrong shade.
Jennifer p.
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
I picked this foundation up on a whim. I wanted something cheaper to wear to work than my MUA foundation. I'm shocked because frankly i Like this better. It stays on my skin for hours and hasn't caused any breakouts.
Hailey O.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
I am convinced this foundation is the best drugstore foundation for oily skin. You can't beat the price! I apply this on top of the Rimmell Stay Matte primer and top it with loose powder and finish it all off with NYX Matte setting spray. I have an extremely oily face AND I live in Florida, but this foundation alongside the other products leave me oil free- even in the humid heat of summer!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I just recently purchased this foundation....I like it...I first saw this foundation on a youtube beauty tutorial....and thats why I decided to purchase it..to try it out...
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Received this product complimentary in a VoxBox and I love it! It goes on smooth, is lightweight, matches my skin-tone wonderfully, and definitely has all day shine control!

The only downfall -- need to watch how much I put on as it can look cakey. But overall, I love it and will definitely be purchasing more when I need it!
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I really am unsure how to wear this but I need to review the product. It looks decent for a less expensive make up brand
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Love this foundation. Makes my skin sooo perfect when I use it with my beauty blender!
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.