BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First off, I love the packaging of this foundation! Looks clean and fresh. I don't wear foundation, but lately because of stress I have been breaking out, so I could really use this. I just hope I didn't choose too dark of a shade.
After use: This foundation is perfectly Matte, just like it says!! The color is perfect, I love everything about this. Once its on, it stays on and doesn't leave you with any greasy feeling!

Thanks for sending this to me in my VoxBox!
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Kane, PA
I was looking for something cheap that seemed to be a good quality. I usually use Stila but needed something on the fly. I really enjoyed the texture of this, it makes your skin feel really soft. However, whenever I use this, the day after I have at least three pimples on my face even after cleansing. It clogs my pores horribly and does not cover that well. I either end up with "cake face" or weird streaky marks. Not worth the money spent on it.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I received this foundation in my Uni VoxBox and I wore it for about two weeks. It works really well on clean and clear skin, but makes your ski. Really dry around the nose and mouth, so I really had to moisturizer before putting it on. It also disappeared throughout the day and I had to reapply it at least once a day. Also, it wasn't a great foundation to wear for working out or any type of strenuous activity, because it just gets sweated off.
Eddie C.
Eddie C.
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Ladson, SC
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolutely favorite foundation. Very comparable to tarte but honestly this one's better!
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I really am unsure how to wear this but I need to review the product. It looks decent for a less expensive make up brand
Jen D.
Jen D.
It has a nice texture. Goes on nice and smoothly. This is my go to when I'm in a rush or just want light coverage. The shade i got was a little darker then i wanted but it blends in well so thats not an issue.Overall it gives me a flawless light coverage and keeps me matte
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 3 weeks back and have been trying to wear it ever sense. I have a lot of acne marks on my jaw line and redness around my nose and my cheeks. This has done a very nice job of covering that up. The thing I don't like about this foundation is it clings on dry patches and makes any bumps on my face stand out.. Which I understand because of it being such a full coverage foundation. I've found that mixing a pea size amount of moisturizer with this foundation helps it smooth on better and not look as cakey. Because this foundation can easily become cakey.. I have combo oily skin. Oily in my T zone and normal everywhere else. On hot days this foundation becomes very sticky but that happens with any foundation on me when it gets hot really.. I recommend blotting and powdering after about 4 hours. I find I get a bit shiny after 4 1/2. Plus it's only $5.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.