BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rosa D.
I love this base, it has very good coverage on the skin, you need very little product to cover the imperfections, but by passing the hours can become a bit oily texture on the face.
Jennifer B.
Clinton, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my new found love after reading about it on Paulas choice website and how it is best for my skin type. Since I've been using this my breakouts have decreased from my previous foundation, the coverage is amazing if your looking for full coverage that is not heavy feeling and it does not cling to dry spots. It instantly gives a matt finish that lasts all day and it makes my face look flawless even though I have sensitive acne prone skin with red spots that gets oily through the day but not with this one. The best!!!
Maria S.
I love this! This works perfectly on soft, smooth skin. You don't have to apply a big amount. A little will do the job. The only thing is that don't put it over your pimples because it makes you seem like a häagen-Dasz chocolate cover with. If you're going to put it over a little red pimple just use a very little amount. Just my opinion because i tried on my cousin and her pimple and it made it seem like she was trying to hard to cover it up. It is just my opinion so I don't know how it works with other girls and their face type but it usually works better on oily skin because of the effect it gives you and if your skin is it makes you look a lot more dry.
victoria c.
I love this foundation. Its great for a matte finish and dries and gives a powdery finish. Goes on super smooth with a beauty blender.
Courtney P.
Middletown, OH
Love this , was very impressed with the full coverage and light weight. I prefer mousse over liquid.
Ana R.
This is a nice affordable foundation.
It gives great coverage. Its perfect for people with oily skin.
I have dry skin and this works for me, but I do have to use quite a bit of moisturizer before applying it. I find this foundation is best applied with a wet sponge. I use it with the Real Techniques Complexion sponge. You only need a little bit of product to get a nice coverage. A tube of this will last quite a while.
Brianna B.
Cleveland, TN
I like this product pretty good. I have semi oily skin and it has a pretty good coverage and a matte finish. It stays on all day, however, it did start to break me out after a couple of times of use.
Serena F.
I have the worlds most oil skin I swear and it's also super sensitive and I breakout easy. I have tried the most expensive foundations to find no luck. Then happened to give drugstore brands a try. And now I'm in love with it! I will never go back to bareminerals, Mac, ect. Keeps the oil 99% under control.
Enfel H.
San Jose, CA
This foundation is amazing if you have oily skin. it really is absorbent and lasts for a while. The reason I;m giving it four instead of five stars is because I don't have oily skin so it was a little much for me and dried me out a bit. However, for oil skin I can understand why it would be perfect. The other bonus is that it gives you full coverage to hide any imperfections. I did not need concealer when I used it.
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.