8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Lake worth , FL
I loved this product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and now it's the only foundation I use. It truly mattifies your face and lasts all day long! The product also really stretches so I'm not buying foundation as often. Love this stuff!
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say that this foundation is OKAY. (It may be important to know that I have a dry skin type!) This Stay Matte Foundation is somewhat comparable to Revlon's Colorstay Whipped foundation in that it is a light, mousse like, formula that provides buildable coverage. Even the scent of it reminded me of the Colorstay foundation. It provides medium to full coverage, and really packs a punch despite it's petite packaging. A small amount of this really went a long way with me. I chose to apply this foundation using the warmth of my fingertips to help it blend out easier. I personally, would not recommend using a brush with this formula.

With all that said, the reason I said this foundation was 'okay' is because of my dry skin. It took a good bit of effort for me to completely blend this out, and it seemed to accentuate my dry patches. I have high hopes that use of the Stay Matte Primer beforehand will help diminish these problems though! I would definitely recommend giving the Stay Matte Foundation a try to see how it works for you!
April S.
April S.
I am really loving this foundation. Goes on matte, stays matte for hours. This foundation gives what I would call a medium coverage, by medium I mean that I only have to use a small amount of concealer with this product. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to get the product out. I can wear this my whole 8 hr shift at work and only need to apply a small amount of powder and it last all day. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing.
Alissa E.
Alissa E.
Conroe, TX
Really good coverage and amazing texture, I would recommend this for more oily skin because I found it clung to dry patches.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Selden, Ny
I tried it out after receiving complimentary from Influenster and it made me break out, however, will try this product again when it is warmer out and my skin is more combination than dry!
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I received this foundation in my Uni VoxBox and I wore it for about two weeks. It works really well on clean and clear skin, but makes your ski. Really dry around the nose and mouth, so I really had to moisturizer before putting it on. It also disappeared throughout the day and I had to reapply it at least once a day. Also, it wasn't a great foundation to wear for working out or any type of strenuous activity, because it just gets sweated off.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Espanola, NM
I love this foundation especially mixed with my Olay fresh effects BB cream. It's not heavy on the skin and I love the texture of it. It looks extremely natural. However I feel it will only work for people with oily or extremely oily skin because it can be a little too drying which is why I mix it in with the BB cream.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ashland, MA
I recently received this product in my unibox and was happily surprised when I used it. it applied easy, matched my skin color perfectly, stayed on all day long, and I didn't need to use a lot to get good coverage. definitely the best foundation I've ever tried!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
I received this product in my univoxbox and found that it was different than the one I'm currently using. i found that this foundation stayed on the entire day which rarely happens! i end up re-applying later in the day. but this product wasn't bad on me and it did match my color closely. the thing is that you shouldnt use a lot of product or you'll look washed out. when i used it, i felt like i had nothing on my face! i like the mousse texture as well.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this foundation. I love being able to squeeze out what I need. The product it fairly thick so you do not have to use a lot toe get good coverage. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin, that's why I would suggest starting with just a little and maybe building coverage as you see fit.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.