8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Affordable price. Easy to use. Great coverage and I also like that it's matte. It's a bit thick when you squeezed it out of the tube, but you don't need much to get good coverage. I like to apply it with my Sigma brush.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
Analilia C.
Analilia C.
Grand Prairie, TX
It's an amazing product
It doesn't make your face oily or greasy.
I love it. And plus it's light weight. It feels ,like you have nothing on your face
Camelia M.
Camelia M.
This product goes above and beyond what you'll pay for. To be honest seeing that it was a Rimmel London product I was a bit skeptical but I've bought reputable foundations in the past that were twice the price of this one that claimed to the same thing yet let me down.

I personally have a very oily skin type with hyper pigmentation around my eyes and lips. This foundation covers my imperfections, smooths out the discoloration and also keeps my skin appearing fresh, soft, and oil free thought the entire day and looks fantasist in the natural sunlight which is why it's my number one during the hot summers.

The only tips/warnings I'd give to those who are considering trying out this product is to 1. Always keep your face moisturized when using it since it's supposed to keep oils away and 2. All you need is a small dab. A little really goes a long way with this stuff and it's very thick coming out of the tube so blending is key!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
It covers pretty good and for 5 bucks you can"t beat it! It is a very thick foundation and has the ability to get cakey.
jaysin s.
jaysin s.
Conway, SC
This foundation is the best foundation i have found in a drug store. It blends wonderfully and you only need a SMALL amount of the makeup, you can also build this product up for more coverage, not that you would need any more since its full coverage. You can wear this products alone or with powder. The foundation lasts up to 10 hours for me before it needs to be removed and that is long enough for me!
Torrie J.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I got this in my #univoxbox, and I love it. I've never really worked with foundation before, and I love this. It's lightweight, but very full coverage. The shade also matches my skin really well.
Lety C.
Lety C.
Orlando, FL
Although I loved the color, the nails did no last a week at all. By a few hours, my nail had already fallen off. It's nice for a quick, one night thing but not to last a week, unless you're planning tto not use your hands.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.