8 colors available

Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say that this foundation is OKAY. (It may be important to know that I have a dry skin type!) This Stay Matte Foundation is somewhat comparable to Revlon's Colorstay Whipped foundation in that it is a light, mousse like, formula that provides buildable coverage. Even the scent of it reminded me of the Colorstay foundation. It provides medium to full coverage, and really packs a punch despite it's petite packaging. A small amount of this really went a long way with me. I chose to apply this foundation using the warmth of my fingertips to help it blend out easier. I personally, would not recommend using a brush with this formula.

With all that said, the reason I said this foundation was 'okay' is because of my dry skin. It took a good bit of effort for me to completely blend this out, and it seemed to accentuate my dry patches. I have high hopes that use of the Stay Matte Primer beforehand will help diminish these problems though! I would definitely recommend giving the Stay Matte Foundation a try to see how it works for you!
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, and I'm forever thankful that they did! I have always wanted to try this foundation, but I was really scared to give it a chance because of how sensitive and oily/dry my skin is. Plus I never had good luck with mousse foundations. That's probably why this foundation really surprised me. When I squeezed it on my hand, I noticed how thick it was. Right off of that, I was scared! I thought that it would feel really heavy and greasy on my skin. Thank goodness, I was wrong! This is a very lightweight formula, and it's full coverage. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours in a day and it didn't smear or run or come off, and that's WITHOUT a primer. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily, and it didn't break me out. Would I purchase this or recommend it to a friend? YOU BET!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
After always using expensive stuff this really made me change my mind and saved me money. I would def recommend this to anyone. it is the perfect thing for anyone to use.
Jura C.
Jura C.
The main issue I had with this foundation was it's sticky consistency once it was on your face. Not to mention it didn't blend well. It definitely helped me keep the oily spots from popping up but it's not the high quality I was hoping for.
Helen L.
Helen L.
I like the medium, matte coverage of this foundation. I apply using my fingers so that it doesn't look caked on. This product is very affordable. Color selection can be difficult to determine the right color though. And it lasts about 4-6 hours
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
I have found that this foundation works well with a moisturizer and/or primer before applying. I applied with a foundation brush and it made my skin look FLAWLESS after finishing with a matte powder. I love it.
Madiha K.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
This foundation has quickly become one of my favorites! It's super inexpensive, long lasting, and has great coverage! I got complemented so much wearing this foundation. The only gripe I have is the color selection. The color I have currently is too light, but the next one up is too dark. And I don't want to purchase both colors to make my perfect shade, not when there are other foundations that match my skin tone and are pretty much the same. All in all, it's a great foundation for a great price.
Polina Y.
Polina Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is AMAZING! Perfect for any season but definitely best for summer. Since it is a matte foundation, it does not leave your face looking oily, even after hours of application. It covered up uneven skin tones very nicely while still being light. It was not "cakey".
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.