8 colors available

DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I got this stuff in my VoxBox and used it for my sisters wedding this past weekend. I loved it. It gave me a smooth even look and made the pictures turn out great.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper and it covers those dark spota
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Affordable price. Easy to use. Great coverage and I also like that it's matte. It's a bit thick when you squeezed it out of the tube, but you don't need much to get good coverage. I like to apply it with my Sigma brush.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
Before receiving this product in my VoxBox, I always used the Rimmel liquid foundation in the glass bottle. After trying this, I believe this will be my go-to foundation! The color is perfect for my skin tone. I am VERY pale and every other foundation I have tried is too dark or tinted a strange color. This is very light and matches up to look natural on my face. To add to the comments about this being dry, I would suggest moisturizing more. I had extremely dry skin but I moisturize 3+ times a day and I have problem with this product. It is a bit thick but you barely need any and get a good amount of coverage. I am highly prone to severe acne but this product covers well and does not seem to have any negative affect on breakouts.
Jeannie R.
Jeannie R.
Newport, RI
I like how smooth it is . I like that matte finish it gives , I put this small amount to my face because I don't like too much makeup and this those a great job.
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this foundation. i have acne prone skin with acne scarring and all that good stuff and this foundation covers everything and it keeps me matte all day. it is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone ESPECIALLY my oily friends out there. On some days i don't even need to set it with powder AND its super affordable for my barbies on a budget. who ever said you have to break the bank for great quality products lied.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Frankfort, IL
The color matched perfect and I liked the full coverage, but it was WAY too cakey for me and turned me orange. I don't think I'd ever buy this again
Camelia M.
Camelia M.
This product goes above and beyond what you'll pay for. To be honest seeing that it was a Rimmel London product I was a bit skeptical but I've bought reputable foundations in the past that were twice the price of this one that claimed to the same thing yet let me down.

I personally have a very oily skin type with hyper pigmentation around my eyes and lips. This foundation covers my imperfections, smooths out the discoloration and also keeps my skin appearing fresh, soft, and oil free thought the entire day and looks fantasist in the natural sunlight which is why it's my number one during the hot summers.

The only tips/warnings I'd give to those who are considering trying out this product is to 1. Always keep your face moisturized when using it since it's supposed to keep oils away and 2. All you need is a small dab. A little really goes a long way with this stuff and it's very thick coming out of the tube so blending is key!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.