BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
Nina C.
Piscataway, NJ
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
Devyn C.
When I use this foundation, I feel like it shows little bumps on my skin instead of blending in with my skin. The foundation makes imperfections more prominent then other foundations I have tried. I did like the finish and how it worked with my oily skin. I don't feel like it is an everyday foundation. I did get the Rimmel Matte powder when i purchased this foundation and love the powder.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
I'm kind of a foundation snob and I love this stuff, I mix it with some spd to spread it further and apply it lighter.
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
First impression it falls into every line and pore and exaggerates them horribly :( will give a second chance with primer. Put on in a rush inside Starbucks to check it out! Ok coverage but I see every pore in my nose magnified!
Rebecca A.
I love this foundation for cooler months. It is definitely a full coverage, which I love. It goes on well with a stipple brush and evens out the complexion nicely. However, it is a bit too thick for this summer weather in the south!
Serena F.
I have the worlds most oil skin I swear and it's also super sensitive and I breakout easy. I have tried the most expensive foundations to find no luck. Then happened to give drugstore brands a try. And now I'm in love with it! I will never go back to bareminerals, Mac, ect. Keeps the oil 99% under control.
Vanessa A.
sacramento
This product is great I love the full coverage it gives it feels great on the skin it does not feel heavy I like to use it with my beauty blender work great for oily skin I really recommened it
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Just got it Love this works great with my oily skin and won't clog pores very light weight good coverage. Just need help choosing right match. Applies great and easy! Would recommend.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
I really liked the formula of this foundation very light to buildable coverage only thing I disliked was the pink tint the one I got had.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.