4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
I just started using this foundation recently when my stores stopped selling my favorite brand. I was completely surprised in a good way. I use the lightest one and it matches my skin perfectly, it smells nice, it doesn't feel like heavy makeup, yet it has full coverage. I love the consistency, it's almost air whipped and just glides on and feels like clouds. It makes me look and feel great!
This foundation is so great and is the most amazing price! It lasts all day long, and when it says Matte it is NO JOKE! You don't need a powder at all. This is the most matte foundation you will ever use. I love the creamy mousse texture. Just wish it came in more shade varieties.
I have oily skin. I like that it controls my oily zones more than other foundations that ive tried, i pair it with the stay matte powder.
Its an okay foundation I don't really love it. I've used it before and gives decent coverage.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
I just recently purchased this item! And immediately loved it from my first time use! Its not oily or anything. I use this as my everyday foundation. It covers up all my flaws just fine.
The best I've ever used. A little bit goes q long way, but it stays on all day and covers well. I love it.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was happy to find that this covered so well. It is super light and great for oily skin. I didn't see any shiny spots like I usually do during the day. This is also good as a base for any makeup routine.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos