8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I got this in my Uni Voxbox and so far, I'm impressed! I love the pink undertone to the light ivory shade. I do use a little bit of bronzer and highlighter to bring a bit of life back to my face, but I do love that it's matte and not cake-y.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after reading the umteenth comment online from someone who declared this to be their holy grail foundation. if nothing else, it serves as a great reminder that everyone's skin is different, because wow, it does NOT work for me. It's most definitely matte, and didn't oxidize or do anything crazy, but for the life of me I can't get a smooth semi natural finish-no matter how hard I try. I've tried fingers, foundation brushes, stippling brushes, cosmetic sponges, and buffing, but it always ends up makjng my face loom dull and dry. It clings and cakes to any peach fuzz or dry skin, amd builds up like crazy in any fine lines. I'm going to try using a beauty blender next, as I live in hope. Anyway; I've definitely used worse foundations, but I've also used much better.
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been officially won over. I have right now in rotation 5 foundations I'm trying out but this one is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It's definitely a mouse consistency and it's a medium coverage, a solid medium. It covers very nicely and the finish is matte, just like it promises. I dust a bit of their Stay Matte powder on my face and it's a perfect duo. It lasts all day (office job) but I've also worn it to be out in the heat and humidity and it lasted a nice 5 hours out and about before I felt I needed to blot. I got mine for $5 which was a steal for the quality of the product. Rimmel is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Osceola , WI
I love this foundation. It evens the color and texture of my skin. It's a good price too! For me it lasts about 6 hours with a powder over the top but I have very oily skin and none of my foundations stay.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This foundation is so light weight and u don't need a lot to achieve a flawless look!! definitely will repurchase
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
TUNNEL HILL, Ga
I love this foundation! It feels so good on the skin, and blends in beautifully! I have dry skin and was kinda afraid that this show up cakey on my skin but doesn't #univoxbox #rimmel This was sent for review #bestnewmakeup!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Love this for any season but winter. By itself It can be a bit drying in winter I still use it I just mix it with a bb cream. Other than that its a great matte full coverage option from the drugstore.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Tampa, FL
I use this foundation everyday. It is matte and medium-build able coverage. It is slightly orange for me. The color choices are a little confusing because of the under tones. But overall it's worth the drugstore price
Christine W.
Christine W.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in a voxbox. I was pleasently surprised. I had never used a matte before and can now say it is all I will be using. My skin is beautiful! It is not greasy it stays on all day and the color choices and beautiful.
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This foundation wasn't my cup of tea at first; but I also purchase this in the summer and this is definitely not a summer foundation! The color selection isn't the greatest, but the shade I have is fine with me (though it is a little on the pink side). I don't slather this all over my face but use just to cover the areas that tend to get a little oily. Using it selectively is the best for this product! It does keep your face nice and matte and the price isn't bad either!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.