8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
Eustis, FL
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kansas City, MO
I just started using this foundation recently when my stores stopped selling my favorite brand. I was completely surprised in a good way. I use the lightest one and it matches my skin perfectly, it smells nice, it doesn't feel like heavy makeup, yet it has full coverage. I love the consistency, it's almost air whipped and just glides on and feels like clouds. It makes me look and feel great!
Anissa J.
Anissa J.
This foundation is so great and is the most amazing price! It lasts all day long, and when it says Matte it is NO JOKE! You don't need a powder at all. This is the most matte foundation you will ever use. I love the creamy mousse texture. Just wish it came in more shade varieties.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin. I like that it controls my oily zones more than other foundations that ive tried, i pair it with the stay matte powder.
brian c.
brian c.
Yorktown, VA
Its an okay foundation I don't really love it. I've used it before and gives decent coverage.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this item! And immediately loved it from my first time use! Its not oily or anything. I use this as my everyday foundation. It covers up all my flaws just fine.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fitchburg, MA
The best I've ever used. A little bit goes q long way, but it stays on all day and covers well. I love it.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was happy to find that this covered so well. It is super light and great for oily skin. I didn't see any shiny spots like I usually do during the day. This is also good as a base for any makeup routine.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.