BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kat H.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Patience R.
If you have oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you! It leaves your face matte all day and has great coverage! It's a thick yet creamy consistency and is very easy to blend! The only con is how long it lasts. Since its a smaller bottle, it doesn't last that long but I love it so much that I will continue to repurchase it! Highly recommend it for everyone!
Kylee T.
Athens, AL
I liked this product but it is very cakey when applied. Only recommend if you're a beginner and just starting out with makeup.
Jordan G.
Albertville, AL
Amazing coverage would definitely recommend it. Has a good color variety. Stays on all day long.
Serreena P.
Seattle, WA
Not much of a fan. I cant seem to find a shade that matches me. I also feel like I can feel it on me when I wear it, which isnt the most pleasant feeling.
Marjo H.
One of the best foundation i use! Has a great coverge, great for my oil skin, and the price is PERFECT! It last all day without any sign of oil! The shade is just like my skin!
k h.
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This foundation is a great dupe for tartes amazonian clay foundation. It feels moussey just like it. The coverage is beautiful for sure. However, I don't reach for this foundation very much because it breaks me out. I have terribly sensitive acne-prone skin. If you don't and want a beautiful cheap foundation, try this one!
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
Lizette C.
Los Angeles, CA
Personally I wasn't pleased with this product . I heard so many good things about it but after putting it on my face i notice that my pores would appear larger and it just didn't look appealing at all. After having it on a few hours it looks really oily on the T zone. Overall I don't recommend this foundation. Invest 3 more dollars and get a better drugstore foundation that's worth your money.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.