8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Neat mousse to powder kind of feel. This far exceeded my expectations as a foundation. As someone who buys exclusively prestige brands, I did not think much about this foundation, but then I tried it and I was so impressed. It was highly breathable and blended well with my bronzer and blush.
Malania H.
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Alissa E.
Alissa E.
Conroe, TX
Really good coverage and amazing texture, I would recommend this for more oily skin because I found it clung to dry patches.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I'm so excited that I found this. It covers so well and lasts all day! My face looks perfect whenever I use this. It is a little heavy but it really depends on how much you use. A little can go a long way with this product and it's budget friendly! Love, love, love!!
Maria J.
Maria J.
I would like to try this bb cream. it claims to be matte. and control shine all day. I'm anxious to try it on my skin.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I do really like this foundation, I love how flawless it makes my face. The only disappointment I have is that its suppose to have shine control but for me it does not always live up to that claim.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I really like the packaging and was really hoping this foundation would work for me. I tried applying with brushes, fingers, sponges, wet brushes but couldn't get it to work for me. I have combination skin and some fine wrinkles around my eyes. This foundation did not sink into my skin and did not give me a flawless finish. It gave me coverage but you could really see the foundation on my skin. I tried mixing it with my other foundations and it still did not look good at all. I could see every wrinkle on my face, some that I didn't even know I had when applying this foundation. It looked awful, I couldn't wear it in public. I tried it a few times and maybe will try it again in the summer and see if it is any better. But seeing as the foundation just sits on my skin, I think it will look even worse in the summer when it is hot out. I'm not sure this would work with any skin type as I am combination and it makes my face look dry in areas where I tend to be dry and it just looks cakey in areas where I am more prone to oil. It actually looks cakey all around. I would not recommend this foundation.
MJ G.
MJ G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I received this complimentary for testing purposes in my #UniVoxBox. I have oily skin and am willing to try anything to help, especially makeup. The shade was a perfect match and it covered well. It kept my face shine free to an extent. I didn't breakout from it, but it did tend to dry out some places on my face. Would not recommend this for everyday use, unless you prefer a heavy foundation.
April O.
April O.
Fayetteville, AR
I purchased this in a lighter color than my skin tone on accident, but then I discovered how amazing it is as a contour tool for highlighting. In love with how easy it is to blend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.