BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Beth I.
Beth I.
Beaufort, SC
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Great coverage. It actually feels like I'm not even wearing it at all. Though it wears of on my oily nose a little, it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Received this product complimentary in a VoxBox and I love it! It goes on smooth, is lightweight, matches my skin-tone wonderfully, and definitely has all day shine control!

The only downfall -- need to watch how much I put on as it can look cakey. But overall, I love it and will definitely be purchasing more when I need it!
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Stockton, CA
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox , the product it self is good i like the color and consistency, but i didn't like that fact that i felt that i had to put a lot on like usually a little goes a long way with foundations, it remined me more of a bb cream, but i did like the way it felt on my skin, so light weight it's more for a daily wear, not I'm going out to a club i need heavy makeup wear, over all good product !
shelby d.
shelby d.
Stow, OH
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Norfolk, VA
Really great for oily skin or anyone looking for a good full coverage foundation. Some dry skin people may not enjoy as much because it can stick to dry spots, but just be careful and make sure to hydrate and moisturize!
Fae F.
Fae F.
First, the darkest shade was too light for me. Second, it feels like it would be creamy and smooth, but not on my dry/combo skin. I wouldn't say that it's a horrible product, but it's just not for me.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Woodstown, NJ
I really love this BB Cream / liquid / mousse foundation. It's very lightweight, extremely affordable, and very natural looking. It's one of the only affordable brands that has a shade light enough for my skin tone, that doesn't break out my very sensitive skin. It has light-medium coverage and is perfect for everyday wear. I was surprised... it actually moisturized my skin, unlike regular foundations, which dry or break out my skin.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it one, and the quality was terrible. not recommended. And gave me break outs!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.