The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,977 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is not a good product for ME. I have combo skin, and it left my face looking shiny and feeling incredibly greasy. I would recommend it to someone with normal skin, but not combo or oily skin
I love the consistency of this product. It is smooth in application, and yet gives you a full coverage look. Keeps my skin oil free all day. Love it. Plus its affordable too.
Reading what this product does was almost to good to be true. tried it and i was right. left a chalky weird feeling on my face.
I really liked testing out the Stay Matte foundation. I found the True Ivory to be a best match for my skin. When Influenster since it complementary for me to try, I was pretty excited to test it none the less. I give it an A. It doesn't make your face break out and it's not greasy or heavy feeling.
Really good coverage and amazing texture, I would recommend this for more oily skin because I found it clung to dry patches.
This is my favorite foundation. I'm so excited that I found this. It covers so well and lasts all day! My face looks perfect whenever I use this. It is a little heavy but it really depends on how much you use. A little can go a long way with this product and it's budget friendly! Love, love, love!!
Great coverage, really lightweight. I was worried about the color when I first got my box, but it blends in perfectly and it's the only foundation I plan on using! I love it!
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
This product is the best foundation I have ever used. it blends in so well with my skin tone & it isn't heavy or cakey
This is my new holy grail foundation. It looks airbrushed and it's comfortable. I would say it's medium coverage. I'll never buy high-end foundation again!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos