4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Tried this until I finished it even though I wasn't feeling it much. I guess i would say it was just ok for me.Maybe it didn't appeal to me very much because the mousse felt strange on my skin or probably because I wasn't used to it. It is quite affordable and worth a try if you're curious.
This is a pretty good foundation if you don't have the money to buy an expensive one. This is medium to full coverage. The consistency is pretty mousse'y and thick. I wouldn't apply this with a brush, but with a damp beauty blender. Set with a powder because it CAN crease.
Just bought this and I really like it. Super matte finish with full coverage. Great for oily skin. Hint: dry skin girls like me, can mix this with another foundation for a not so matte finish that still has full coverage!
This is one of my favorite foundations ever made. I have been using it for about a year now and love how it makes my face feel. I havent used any other brand for a long time now. I get less blemishes, my skin is less oily and it stays fresh all day, I love it.
I would love this product if there were more shades. I have very fair, neutral to yellow toned skin, and the lightest shade in this foundation was wayyyyy too pink for me. Other than that I loved it. The finish and texture were great, and the price point is perfect!
I hated this product. The coverage sucked. It smelled like rubbing alcohol. I tried it multiple times but I could not wait to replace it because the product was just awful.
Great product for oily skin girls what your face super Matt. I have combinations did I have yet to have any type of problem using this product's
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
You have to have perfect skin to wear this... It's formula will show every imperfection on your face better then hiding it. It's cake like and a pore filling. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have perfect skin or a teen who hasn't experienced acne. The only thing it has going for it is the texture, it's one of those weird ones where you rather play with it. Not for me and a lot of others.
I have been using this product for approximately a year now. I am blown away by the quality of this drugstore product. I never used rimmel's products too often, and was a bit skeptical before trying. The application of this foundation is so incredibly smooth. The coverage is AMAZING. I have terrible skin. It's red, blotchy, and I have several blemish scars. This product achieves it ALL. It gives great coverage, conceals, and is truly matte. Awesome product!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos