4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,049 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
By far one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore for super cheap! Leaves your face matte and I would definitely recommend this foundation if you want something cheap but also worth your money
This is not a good product for ME. I have combo skin, and it left my face looking shiny and feeling incredibly greasy. I would recommend it to someone with normal skin, but not combo or oily skin
It has amazing coverage, but I'm an incredibly pale person and ever the lightest shade was still to dark for me.
Really great feel and coverage, goes on pretty thick though and can get cakey if you overdo it. The shades can be tricky, I'm usually a light, but the light in this product was about 2 shades too light for me.
I love how thick this foundation is and it is super silky as it goes on! Highly recommended under a pressed powder!
I sing in a cover band and am always looking for a makeup that stays matte for about 6+hours to help with my extremely oily skin, especially under hot stage lights&in hot& humid weather...... I've tried the powder on its own and it's ok for just daily use but depends on the coverage u r looking for.....however paired with the Rimmel primer&matching foundation' it does the trick. Sometimes I hafta use blotting papers just on my forehead but that probably mostly sweat! lol I have used many brands claiming to battle oily skin, from drugstores and high end stores, and using the Rimmel "system" pleasantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations!
Despite prior exfoliation and using moisturizer, I found this foundation to be too dry for my skin type. I loved how the fluffy mousse wasn't runny like a liquid and how a little goes a long way. I really wanted to like it because the coverage was great. I even tried mixing with moisturizer, but to no avail. If you're skin is not combination like mine then it's a worthy try for fast foundation + powder combo when you're in a rush to get glam.
Goes on so easy, and not heavy on face.. I'm not one to cake on makeup or wear it a lot, but ( you knew it was coming ) I like this product a lot and if I do wear it daily it feels fresh and lite
This is my daily wear foundation . I love the way it stays matte and controls my oil . I also use it with the stay matte powder
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos