BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Candace V.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I love it! Do be careful if you get dry skin or patches cuz they will show up!
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg! I was wondering what all the hype about this product so I went out and bought it. I was surprised that it was really cheap! It made me stay matte for up to 4-5 hours and I have really oily skin. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't make you look cakey. It also didn't make me break out considering I have extremely acne prone skin.
Lydia B.
This is the best foundation I have used yet! I received some from Influenster a while back and have not changed since. It's lightweight, packs a mighty matte finish and lasts all day. Plus the price in the store makes it my go to.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
It was thick and very cakey. I have oily/combo skin and I usually love products that are meant to keep my matte all day. This just wasn't for me. So my advice would be to stray away from this because it's just not that great of a product.
Heather K.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit skeptical when this came in my voxbox because I normally only ever use BB cream or sunscreen... I usually don't bother with foundation since my skin gets pretty oily and i don't want to have to set it with too much powder, but this is GREAT. I can imagine it wouldn't be ideal for dry skin, but for oily skin, it's perfect. I did not need to set it with powder at all, and my skin stayed matte for the whole day. Coverage isn't the greatest, but maybe I'm just more used to liquid foundation/bb cream?
Jennifer T.
Pipe Creek, TX
I received this in a vox box from influenster. I was very skeptical as I've tried so many products and was never happy. This stuff changed my mind! I absolutely love it and have raved to family and friends about how great of a foundation it is! I only have to use very little and it covers the imperfections. It stays on all day and comes off easy before bed.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX
I personally like it. Coverage is good Price is fantastic. Its just a little heavier then what they claim it to be on the packaging, also does not look natural! also as they claim, but that comes with a matte foundation. Definitely is easy to apply leaves skin smooth and silky :)
Jennifer R.
North Bend, WA
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
Jennifer G.
Indio, CA
This product has great coverage and a little goes a long way but it is very heavy and not light weight as it claims. if you try to build it up it gets very cakey, very fast. it also doesn't not keep me matte all day and i have normal skin with few little oily spots.
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can you buy this product at
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work? Does it stay on all day? Coverage? On normal to dry skin
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?