4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,092 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really wanted to love this foundation, with that being said It was decent just not for me. The coverage was pretty good. The matte finish was just that. I have normal to dry skin and this made it appear a lot drier than it actually is.. Sooo basically if you have oily/combo skin this is the product for you. If not, not so much!
If you are looking for a quick buy , this is it. I don't like the formula.. it is too thin for me. This foundation does not have SPF in it, which is a con because we want to protect our precious skin!
I tried this from my Voxbox and I have a much drier skin type. It ended up drying out my skin and didn't look good on my skin texture. Then I let my mom try it, who has combo oily/normal skin and she loved it and it looked great on her! I think it is a great product, but not good for everyone.
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
I got this for free in my UniVoxBox & I liked it. The shade matched my skin nicely and the foundation had good texture.
This stuff is amazing. It's the only foundation that doesn't come off of my face, and I don't have to use very much. I wear makeup almost every day and I've had this tint tube for 6 months!
I have acne prone skin and this foundation has been AMAZING at giving me a more flawless finish. I love it. I also have more combination skin but I have not noticed it being crusty on the drier spots as some have said it does.
Covers my under eye circles great!!! Easy to blend into the skin. I would recommend it any day!!! Makes my skin look smooth & don't have any oiling looking on my face
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
Q & A
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
How well does this product work? Does it stay on all day? Coverage? On normal to dry skin
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos