8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This always appears flaky and never smooths in to my skin even when I use primer and moisturizer. I wasted $14.
I love this foundation! It blends in well and the coverage is nice and matte. Def recommend this to everyone!
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
Love this foundation, coverage is amazing stays on all day. Good points are it's so cheap and lasts for ages.
I love this foundation. The price is amazing and it works wonders. It is one of my favorite one. Love using it.
It has amazing coverage, but I'm an incredibly pale person and ever the lightest shade was still to dark for me.
This foundation is so light weight and u don't need a lot to achieve a flawless look!! definitely will repurchase
Q & A
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
Wanna try is it any good?
Is it good for oily skin??
Is this a good foundation to try?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos