4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,046 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I know some people have had issues with this texture, but I actually like the mousse texture. It feels light, blends well, and does a pretty good job keeping me matte. I have EXTREMEMLY oily skin so anything that does a halfway decent job is a win for me - especially at 5 bucks a pop
I LOVE this foundation!! It's excellent for very oily skin, full coverage, easy to blend. This is my go to for day to day.
I've always had a tough time finding foundation that works for me. My skin is uneven and just not cooperative. I was hesitant about this one because on top of having funny skin, my skin (especially my face) is super sensitive. Surprise, again! This is wonderful - it mattifies my skin, and the color matches my skin enough to perfect it. It fills in pores, bumps, holes, whatever, and STAYS. I used this for the first time on my long class day - nonstop class from 9:30-4:30, and it held up the entire time. Another win from Influenster!
I received this product complimentary in the UniVoxBox, and let me tell you. AMAZING. I've actually never used Rimmel foundation before, and usually use only MAC or Benefit but I will definitely be buying this from now on. It feels amazing on my skin, it's lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage, and gives a super natural, flawless finish. Totally recommend.
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
By far one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore for super cheap! Leaves your face matte and I would definitely recommend this foundation if you want something cheap but also worth your money
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
The best I've ever used. A little bit goes q long way, but it stays on all day and covers well. I love it.
I love the consistency of this product. It is smooth in application, and yet gives you a full coverage look. Keeps my skin oil free all day. Love it. Plus its affordable too.
This is not a good product for ME. I have combo skin, and it left my face looking shiny and feeling incredibly greasy. I would recommend it to someone with normal skin, but not combo or oily skin
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos