8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kat T.
Kat T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
So I really liked this product initially because it was very full coverage and has a great whipped, light texture. I just don't like how small the color line is, and I think it tends to get cakey pretty quickly.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hazel Park, MI
I have acne prone skin and this foundation has been AMAZING at giving me a more flawless finish. I love it. I also have more combination skin but I have not noticed it being crusty on the drier spots as some have said it does.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Los Angeles, CA
It lasts a long time but the color oxidized throughout the day. Great price and plenty of colors to chose from.
shelby d.
shelby d.
Stow, OH
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought this product initially because of the light color and the thickness of the foundation. When i got home i was happy to see that the foundation was light enough for my skin, as many foundations are not. Then next i applied the product and noticed it has very good coverage, but because i have dry skin it looked somewhat flaky. The next day i used a primer and moisturizer before putting on the foundation, and found it to sit a lot better. While wearing this foundation i got countless compliments on how nice my skin looked. I hope this review helps.
Beth I.
Beth I.
Beaufort, SC
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
"Stay Matte Foundation" gives a great coverage. It's light on the face like a bb cream and Long lasting !
Joy T.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Loved the finish and the color just melted into my skin completely. Easy to apply too. It's downfall was longevity. Applied it at 8 am only lasted until 12 (with primer).
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.