The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,979 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
So I really liked this product initially because it was very full coverage and has a great whipped, light texture. I just don't like how small the color line is, and I think it tends to get cakey pretty quickly.
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
I have acne prone skin and this foundation has been AMAZING at giving me a more flawless finish. I love it. I also have more combination skin but I have not noticed it being crusty on the drier spots as some have said it does.
It lasts a long time but the color oxidized throughout the day. Great price and plenty of colors to chose from.
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
I bought this product initially because of the light color and the thickness of the foundation. When i got home i was happy to see that the foundation was light enough for my skin, as many foundations are not. Then next i applied the product and noticed it has very good coverage, but because i have dry skin it looked somewhat flaky. The next day i used a primer and moisturizer before putting on the foundation, and found it to sit a lot better. While wearing this foundation i got countless compliments on how nice my skin looked. I hope this review helps.
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
"Stay Matte Foundation" gives a great coverage. It's light on the face like a bb cream and Long lasting !
Loved the finish and the color just melted into my skin completely. Easy to apply too. It's downfall was longevity. Applied it at 8 am only lasted until 12 (with primer).
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos