4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this in my univox box and I absolutely love it!! I love this makeup because it has great coverage, does not have a smell and I can barely feel it! since using it I've also noticed less breakouts so not clogging pores is a huge plus. Will for sure be purchasing this when I'm out! :)
I received this product complimentary from influenster in the UniVoxBox. I absolutely love it. I have acne scars and this covers them up pretty good! Lasts all day and it's cheap!
This is one of the best liquid foundations I've ever used. I use a lot of powder based one's so this was the first liquid one I tried. It glides on my skin with ease and it covers my acne really well. I like it because it has a mousse texture and it doesn't leave your face looking cakey looking. It works well with bronzer on top or blush. I highly recommend this product.
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
I didn't like this foundation at all.It doesn't cover well and certainly didn't stay on well.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is wonderful! Lightweight, no shine, and stays most of the day. The hardest part was finding the right color, but after that it is great!
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am constantly breaking out around my chin. (not BAD break outs, just a few small bumps that can be noticeable, so no, I'm not crater faced) This makeup did really well at covering the bumps and making my entire face one tone! I really like the texture, and the fact that it stays on for a long time! I don't see any shine, either, which is awesome!
My new every day product! l absolutely loved this. Stayed on all day, I was not shiny at all either! I use NYX pore filler underneath and face face looks flawless everyday. Thank you influenster :)
Not your usual liquid foundation. This mousse gently glides onto your skin and immediately blends perfectly getting rid of unsightly blemishes, uneven skin tones and oily patches. Very lightweight so it doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup at all.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos