8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Liz V.
Liz V.
Milwaukee, WI
First of all, the color is great. It isn't too fair or too dark for my light skin, and after an hour or two of wear, my face doesn't look like an oil slick. I am definitely into that! I can wear it out for a night, and blot off my face once or twice, instead of going into the bathroom every twenty minutes because it feels like my face is melting. It gives me a nice, dewy look, and I'm into it. Usually, I have to mix two or more foundations to get a good color, and something that feels good to wear. The tube doesn't lie - it is incredibly lightweight! I have found that I really enjoy both the look and feel of a mousse foundation. And if you're like me, you'll like this one, too.

Every product promises to do this and that, and most of the time, doesn't deliver. As far as foundations go, this is definitely one I would use again. I have used a lot of foundations, and this one I would recommend, especially for those who use drugstore brands. I received this foundation free of charge for review from Influenster.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me first say I was very skeptical when I received this in my influenster box. However, I gave it a shot. My first impression was it is never going to fit my skin tone. But boy was I wrong. It not only fit my skin tone, but it did not dry out my skin and it did everything it says plus more. I have tried many foundations in the past and they never work for me because they are too dark or dry my skin out. this is not the case here! Defiantly my new favorite foundation
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
I really liked this foundation! It keeps me matte all day long and it does last that long. Application can get cakey if you over do it but it always gives me a smooth appearance. I got this product free from influenster
Letitia L.
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
I am loving this foundation. I apply the stay matte primer, the Rimmel BB cream, and then the stay matte foundation. All three together work like a dream and my face looks flawless! I am also super stoked that it doesn't break me out and I am shine free.
anais c.
anais c.
Newark, DE
It is one of my favorite foundation is that full coverage it is buildable I'm very Matte
Britany P.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this foundation as my main base in my daily routine for almost a year now. I switch between light ivory and ivory depending on how much sun I've been in, but I don't really tan too much so ivory is the best shade and sometimes I use the light ivory around my eyes for a brighter look. I really love the tube packaging because it keeps the product from coming in contact with germs & bacteria that could degrade the ingredients. The consistency is really thick, but still kind of bouncy like the whipped name suggests. A little goes a long way and I find this applies best with a beauty blender type sponge, dry for heavier coverage, damp for more sheer look. This stuff is great also because it pretty much eliminates my need for concealer, and doubles as one if I do need it. Using the pointy end of a blender sponge, you can dab this stuff onto blemishes or dark spots and it blends right in. It stays matte for a decent amount of time depending on how hot/humid it is, or how sweaty I get. I typically set it with a light dusting of the Stay Matte powder and use that throughout the day for touchups if I find my T-zone oilyness peaking through.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in the #univoxbox and I love it! It matches my skin perfectly and is very smooth and light weight. I love Rimmel London, they have some of the best products for a very affordable price as well.
Jennifer p.
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
I picked this foundation up on a whim. I wanted something cheaper to wear to work than my MUA foundation. I'm shocked because frankly i Like this better. It stays on my skin for hours and hasn't caused any breakouts.
Ivelizz G.
Ivelizz G.
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
Santa Cruz, Ca
When I was done applying this foundation, I was very surprised on how it look on my skin! It looked great! blended very naturally into my skin and made it look smooth. Also when I usually change from foundation to foundation, from brand to brand, I break out, but with this foundation I did not break out at all. I recommend this to every girl. Great choice to be added to the vox box from influenster.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.