BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product! I needed something new for a wedding and that had a good amount of coverage and was matte and was cheep and this is perfect!!! I love this, it hides my acne scars and redness and works great under the eyes!! I strongly recommend this product!!!
Karina O.
Northfield, MN
Review for: 203 True Beige
Only have used this a couple of times but I like the way it blends in with the rest of my make up.
Melaney R.
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
Samantha R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: 203 True Beige
In love with this foundation. It is full coverage, blends well, keeps you matte, and looks beautiful throughout the day. plus it is only $5-6! what a steal!
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
Sabrina W.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 203 True Beige
I didn't like this product. there is not a big color variety, it did not last long on my skin. there was little to no coverage and it made me break out. I will NOT buy this in the future.
Paige Z.
Ponchatoula, LA
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love love love love love love love love it so much my fav ....love it I use it everyday
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very thick formula NOT "feather light" as it states. It feels like you are wearing makeup when you are wearing this foundation. It smears all over my clothes when I'm wearing this foundation. This foundation broke me out as well, I am not a fan of this foundation at all!!
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Definitely the worst foundation I've ever used. Made my face look like it had dry skin all over it and didn't cover up any blemishes.. seemed to point them out. Had to return it because it was the biggest waste of money ):
S H.
irwin, PA
HORRIBLE PRODUCT. i have oily skin and it gave me breakouts. the texture is bad and made my face feel cakey
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.