4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This was one of my first foundations that I used when I got serious in makeup and I have to say I love it! It's got a really neat thick, mousse like formula and it really does cover all blemishes with a nice finish. The finish is matte as well, which I love in a foundation.
Review for: Other
This liquid mousse work beautifully! I have the shade 502 warm Carmel and it has a silky smooth smooth lightweight feeling on the face and is very easy to blend . It also is matte and helps control the shine throughout the day. This is a product that I will definitely be purchasing again!
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Where are my pale ladies out? If you like full coverage this is the product for you. Absolutely adore the smooth mouse like formula that lasts literally all day. It is prob not best for dry skin but it sets fast and rarely needs a setting powder
I bought this because I got a coupon for a free one attached to a box of tampons. I really just didn't enjoy this one. It is harder to blend than most foundations I have tried. While the coverage was okay, it made my skin look very dried out in some places. I wouldn't recommend this..
Pick this up last week and I have to say I'm loving it. The matches perfectly I'm in the 110 ivory. Full coverage and stays matte most the day. It can be a little dry so make sure to moisturise and prime before. Best part I paid less then $5.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
If I ever run out of my Kat Von Dee or Estée Lauder foundation I always reach for this BB Cream. It actually does a fantastic job at a much cheaper price but I don't like one thing about it; it does come off on my clothing every now and again.
I stumbled across this foundation shopping in walmart, and it's absolutely amazing. I have oily skin, so it really does stay matte & doesn't cake up, or fall into my creases. I really love this foundation. The coverage Is amazing, a little bit goes a long way!
Trate de darle muchas oprtunidades pero no aunque dice que especial para piel grasa, que es a base de agua, realmente LO ODIO, no me da buenos resultados ademas que los tonos son rosados. No lo volveria a comprar ya que no es lo busco en un producto
It's a good foundation especially for the price, easy to apply, lasts through the day and control my oily skin, doesnt need setting with powder because it can become cakey and very heavy.
Producto muy interesante en lo personal me gusta, no lo siento pesado tiene una textura muy suave y definitivamente es muy Matte. Me gusta pero no puedo decir k es mi favorito
Q & A
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Wanna try is it any good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos