4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Wore this foundation throughout high school and loved it. It's definitely matte but not too matte. It doesn't emphasis dry patches or anything. It's truly a great every day foundation for the average person
I would not say this is the best. It's cakey makes me break out. It's full coverage. It just feels heavy on my face it doesn't blend good at all. The packaging is messy. Most likely would not buy again.
Did not like this product too much. It applies unevenly and it kind of rubs off into pieces. It wasn't smooth and it looked patchy. It's cheap but it looks cheap on so I wouldn't recommend this
Wouldn't purchase this again. The color range is not for me. It was either to pink or too dark. Was too cakey but was full coverage. It did transfer easily and wasn't the best to build up.
I gave up this foundation a long time ago one thing I like is that it's matte, but no matter what shade I tried I always felt like they all have a pink undertone and I'm also not a fan of mousse foundations.
Loved this foundation it applied beautifully and it was very full coverage. A little goes a long way. It had a very airbrushed smooth matte finish. I would definitely buy this one again
Review for: Sand
I really love this matte foundation. I feel like this foundation is light. It's perfect. I was worried about buying it cause it was matte but I love it it's one of my foundations I use.
My favorite foundation. The coverage is really well without being caked on. The color matches well to my skin, lasts all day. Goes on smooth. Been buying it consistently for over a year.
Review for: Sand
I love love love this product! It actually is matte and it makes your face look smooth. It looks really nice when you put it on and it is long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the foundation I use on my skin everyday. I love how flawless my coverage is over acne prone, uneven freckled skin. I really love this foundation over any expensive foundation.
Q & A
I have this but I suck at applying it what do you use to apply it ?(:
Is it full coverage? Does it cover all redness?
How is this in the summer heat and humidity?
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?
Best way to apply? I tried to apply with my sedona lace flat top brush, which I use for most of my foundations and get amazing results, however when I applied it, it was super cakey
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos