BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I actually really love this stuff. First of all- it's cheap! But that doesn't mean it isn't good! It is a great full coverage foundation. Works super well with my dry skin and acne! It lasts a long time too because a little goes a long way!
Esmeralda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una base muy seca para mi gusto, necesito mezclarla con alguna otra para hacerla funcionar, por si sola no me gusta el acabado que deja en mi piel, la zona de mi nariz es bastante grasa pero el resto es mas bien seco, entonces esta base no es tan funcional para mi como yo quisiera.
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Great for summer ! Apply with hands and your good to go! It has medium coverage and feels fresh on the face. It has a dewy finish to it. Lasts long when used with a primer and I do recommend others to get it
Emma H.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I am not the perfect customer for the product as I prefer a dewy look, but I do think the formula in this is very nice. Lightweight and smooth, blends easily, but I don't think it offered a ton of coverage.
Emily G.
Steep Falls, ME
This stuff is amazing! I get full coverage that matches my skin amazingly, I've gotten so many compliments with this, it can get heavy fast were it is a mousse but has a very matte finish, I recommend this!
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it's hard to find a foundation that will last all day. It's full coverage for me. It's very affordable. I've tried lots of foundations and this is my favorite.
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Shaunice L.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels itchy and cakes. I did not feel like it kept me from being oily and it dried dark. I bought a shade that had ivory in the name and it was way too dark. I looked like an orange cakey mess. I returned the product.
Shelly M.
Westfield, IN
Review for: 100 Ivory
It's so comparable to tarts Amazonian clay foundation. The consistency is nice and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the colors as they are too light or too orange. Awesome for the price!
Emily V.
Really leaves the skin lustreless? Completely matte for a long time? It really is as good as it describes? It is recommended for sensitive skin?
Yama J.
I would love to try this but i was wondering if this is good for people with oily skin?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does this wear well throughout the day? I have combo skin and I love the way the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless looks right after application, but it tends to break apart on me by the end of the day.
Desii M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is this any good?
Jessica B.
Crossville
How is this with oily skin? I've heard good things about this foundation. I use the powder & love it. Any input on the foundation?