8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Tishe L.
Tishe L.
Love how smooth this goes one and how light weight it feels. Good converge and easy to build. I have oily skin and this product is great for that but it started blotching and patching up right after applying. I loved it at first but don't recommend.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
I LOVE this foundation! It keeps me very matte for a really long time and it make me look flawless. Sand is the perfect match for my skin tone. It looks like skin and it never goes cakey on me. It's easy to blend and it has medium to full coverage.
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is so heavy feeling on your face if not applied correctly. It took three brushes and a beauty blender to get it to work. After that, it was okay. It liked to cling to dry spots and any peach fuzz i had on my face. Super hard to blend and cakey
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige
Holy grail foundation. It's thick consistency keeps it from sliding around throughout the day. This has replaced my expensive foundations from Ulta and Sephora and I will be re-purchasing for a long time. They also have a good selection of colors.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation makes me feel oil free all day. It's a smooth matte finish that blends evenly and perfectly with my skin tone. Doesn't require a lot of product and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It still provides full coverage without being heavy
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation. It has amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, and its affordable. I got mine for less than five dollars. Just make sure you prime your face and use moisturizer at-least ten minutes before if you have dry skin.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this foundation about a year ago, I've gone through multiple tubes. It is my holy grail foundation! Good coverage, easy to apply (I recommend with a beauty blender) And VERY affordable! 10/10 for sure will continue to repurchase!
Ronni R.
Ronni R.
This is my favorite foundation, it doesn't have a very good color range which is a downside. I really like the way it wears and apples, it last all day, and is actually matte. Most foundations say it will be matte but end up being slightly dewy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.