4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
This foundation has quickly become one of my favorites! It's super inexpensive, long lasting, and has great coverage! I got complemented so much wearing this foundation. The only gripe I have is the color selection. The color I have currently is too light, but the next one up is too dark. And I don't want to purchase both colors to make my perfect shade, not when there are other foundations that match my skin tone and are pretty much the same. All in all, it's a great foundation for a great price.
I love this foundation. I got it in a Vox Box to try and it is PERFECT. I enjoy a full coverage foundation so I really love this. If you like a lighter coverage foundation, it may not be for you. I also like that I can apply it with my fingers, a sponge, or a stipple brush. And it gives the perfect base for all of my contouring needs! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Love this foundation it's on my face all day it is great for oily skin . Only downside is it doesn't come in a big bottle more like a medium size .
I received this product complimentary of influenster and I loved the product! it covers well and gives a flawless finish. I now use it all the time and have bought more. they only con about it is that it gives a cakey look sometimes. the best part about this product is that I have acne prone skin and with this makeup I don't breakout because its not too heavy on my skin
I received this in the Rimmel #staymatte voxbox. I love how light and airy this foundation is. Great coverage and texture.
I had purchased this in the darkest shade they had it looked like it matched my skin but when i got home it didn't match at all.My biggest problem with this specific foundation is that there is a very small variety of shades.
I have extremely oily skin. This product seems to make my face more oily than normal. I have noticed that my face looks good for the first 2-3 hours and then it'll separate on my face. I end up with blotched of oil and foundation by the end of the day. Definitely a product for someone who doesn't experience too much oil.
I usually like Rimmel products, especially because they seem to really target people with oily skin, which I have. I bought this product thinking that it would became my go to spring/summer foundation. It is thick, and heavy on me. Even with a light application I feel it cakey. It got me extremely oily, especially on my cheeks, and usually with other foundation I hardly get oily on my cheeks. I do not recommend it.
Love love love this product. One of my all time favorite foundations. Feels great on my skin and has medium coverage.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos