BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Doesn't make my skin look oily. I wish it comes in a bigger oz. I go through of these once a month.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this because I heard from a friend that it was a good product. I really liked the way it looked on my face until later that day I noticed it looked clumpy almost crusty in random spots. Its ok if you're only going to wear it for a few hours not really an all day product.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
This is the first foundation I have tried from Rimmel and it has exceeded my expectations. I received a sample of Stay Matte from Influenster and it's one of the best products I have tested to date.
I have forever been searching for the perfect foundation. What I love the most about Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is that it provides full coverage without feeling too heavy or cake-y. It lives up to it's name (Stay Matte) because after hours of use I don't feel oily, nor do I feel the need to re-apply.
But perhaps my favorite quality of this foundation is that it does not turn that odd shade of yellow/orange from oxidizing. I am very pale and there are so many high-end brands of foundation that I found to have a yellow tinge after hours of wear. But with Rimmel Stay Matte I can rock my pale skin and not worry about looking silly at the end of the day.
I have tried plenty of high-end as well as drugstore foundations and none of them have given Rimmel Stay Matte a run for it's money. I am hoping this product will be a permanent product because I don't ever want to go back to the less-than-perfect foundations of my past.
*I received this foundation for testing purposes.
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I don't think this loves up to its "stay matte". It goes on kind of oily, it's super thick. I would compare this to the MAC sculpting foundation.
Brielle D.
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. First of all, I am not a foundation wearer, except for when I am trying to look extra special for family pictures or a GNO because I hate how most foundations feel so heavy on my face. The formula is very light and doesn't feel like it is weighing my face down. I decided to wear it for family pictures this past week, and not only did it look awesome, but it lasted all day in the hot Texas wind and didn't melt off my face like other foundations have. I definitely give this foundation an A+ and will be purchasing again in the future.
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Since I have oily skin I started to look around for a foundation that would keep me matte. I wasn't looking for a 12 hour lasting foundation, only something that would get me through work without being able to fry some chicken on my forehead!
When I came across this, I was intrigued. For $4.99 and a promise, I purchased it.

To my surprise, It actually kept its promise! When setting this with a matte powder, I can get around 4-5 hours without having to blot my face. VERY IMPRESSED!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Most foundations are not what the packaging says to say the least, but this foundation gives you everything and more ! A smooth airbrushed finished with a beautiful skin match that anyone will love ! I am so pleased with this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.