8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,250 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This foundation makes you look flawless. It's stays matte and doesn't make you look oily like most foundations!
I really love the Stay Matte line from Rimmel. It keeps the shine on the down low and it is very light weight.
Just bought this recently &don't like it i don't like how it makes my skin feel it looks like i have no makeup on
This product is great! It's not thick at all and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Def helps your makeup last longer but for me it makes my face feel really cakey almost like I have too much on
They need more color ranges. Smells nice but i was disappointed that i brought the wrong color. Full coverage.
EXTREMELY THICK formula. Thank God for primer & setting spray, caked my face up & I used a very little amount.
This foundation is amazing. I'm 40 yrs old and I've had several men tell me that my skin looks like porcelain.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos