8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
Probably my second favorite product from my UniVoxBox is the Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation. Such a light, creamy foundation, I received the product in Light Ivory. It covers my flaws and blends in with my natural skin tone flawlessly! A little goes a long way, and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, either. My husband commented that I looked like I could belong in his mother’s porcelain doll collection.
*I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing*
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I do really like this foundation, I love how flawless it makes my face. The only disappointment I have is that its suppose to have shine control but for me it does not always live up to that claim.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Taylor, TX
I received this in a VoxBox for review and I actually like this foundation and I don't normally wear foundation because it feels too thick. The color is too dark for me but I mix this with my tinted moisturizer and it works perfectly. I love the way it feels and makes my face look. I'll definitely be using this more often.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This foundation feels heavy on my skin. I do notice my t zone getting oilier by the day progress. Even my pores looks worse by a couple of hours. Wont be repurchasing.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when it first came out because I had heard so nay good things about it! But I have oily skin and dry patches on my face from acne. This will cling to the dry places like crazy! And it separates really bad on oily skin. It was a pretty big disappoint me for me in general. I gave it away. It also feels heavy and cakey.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
I received this in my uni voxbox and I love the way it feels at first. However, by the end of the day it feels oily. Not my favorite!
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
Victorville, CA
I received this product complimentary of influenster and I loved the product! it covers well and gives a flawless finish. I now use it all the time and have bought more. they only con about it is that it gives a cakey look sometimes. the best part about this product is that I have acne prone skin and with this makeup I don't breakout because its not too heavy on my skin
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
This is my favorite foundation, i love the consistency and the coverage is just right for me, i am very oily and i am acne prone, but this has pretty good staying power, especially for a product that is 4.99. will continue to repurchase and recommend. A+++++++
Bri L.
Bri L.
When I first purchased this product, I thought it was going to be like a bb cream and have a light coverage, but I was soo wrong. This foundation has great coverage, and I don't get oily throughout the day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.