BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Out of all the other foundations I have tried, this one is the best! It applies so well and gives me a flawless look that I have not been able to achieve with other foundations. This product also lasts throughout the day which is very helpful. It hides any blemishes or redness that I have which is a huge thing for me. Everything about this product is amazing!!
Rain A.
Orlando, FL
I did not like this product at all. I was very excited to go out and by the BB cream. This was my first BB cream experience. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I was surprised to see the very light color they had available. I have very fair skin and it is hard to find a foundation/BB cream that matches my skin and is not too dark. I picked Light Porcelain because it was very light and fit my skin town fairly well. I went through my everyday make-up routine and started to put it on. It is SO thick! I get it's supposed to be a "mousse" but it was way too heavy. It dried my skin out so much. You could see how thick it was especially around my nose. I have pretty oily skin but this dried my skin out way too much!
Gina E.
Camp Hill, PA
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Megan C.
Land O Lakes, FL
I used to mix this with a little bit of software mousterizer and liquid concealer to make my own concoction of a foundation. Hahah brings me back to good times in high school!
Rumana R.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this foundation as my main base in my daily routine for almost a year now. I switch between light ivory and ivory depending on how much sun I've been in, but I don't really tan too much so ivory is the best shade and sometimes I use the light ivory around my eyes for a brighter look. I really love the tube packaging because it keeps the product from coming in contact with germs & bacteria that could degrade the ingredients. The consistency is really thick, but still kind of bouncy like the whipped name suggests. A little goes a long way and I find this applies best with a beauty blender type sponge, dry for heavier coverage, damp for more sheer look. This stuff is great also because it pretty much eliminates my need for concealer, and doubles as one if I do need it. Using the pointy end of a blender sponge, you can dab this stuff onto blemishes or dark spots and it blends right in. It stays matte for a decent amount of time depending on how hot/humid it is, or how sweaty I get. I typically set it with a light dusting of the Stay Matte powder and use that throughout the day for touchups if I find my T-zone oilyness peaking through.
Tiffani R.
Columbus, IN
For about a year or two, this foundation has become a major part in my every day routine. The matte prevents my skin from looking oily and the product stays on for a decent amount of time. It always makes me feel confident in myself whenever I have it on. No complaints here!
Deanna G.
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
Lenice G.
Its so perfect my skin is oily and this foundation cover it perfectly I don't feel that I have foundation. I live in Puerto Rico so is Tropical here and is hot but the fundation work 100%.
Taylor K.
Not a fan of this foundation! I have combination oily skin &
i have a few breakouts. Its really hard to blend out this foundation. It clings to ANY dry areas on my face..I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I originally bought this product because one of my favorite youtubers said she loved it.
very disappointed that this didn't work out for me
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.