8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin. I like the coverage and the price. I like that it's mousse because that makes it easier to apply. It's my favorite foundation right now.
But I absolutely hate the packaging. It's very uncomfortable to get the product out when there's little product left. The tube is too thick for my liking, not very manageable.
Liz M.
Liz M.
This has been one of the best foundations i have ever used! It has become one of the foundation that i reach for every day... Not caky on me, it blends smoothly.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Tampa, FL
I use this foundation everyday. It is matte and medium-build able coverage. It is slightly orange for me. The color choices are a little confusing because of the under tones. But overall it's worth the drugstore price
Shalisa P.
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
Heather I.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best liquid foundations I've ever used. I use a lot of powder based one's so this was the first liquid one I tried. It glides on my skin with ease and it covers my acne really well. I like it because it has a mousse texture and it doesn't leave your face looking cakey looking. It works well with bronzer on top or blush. I highly recommend this product.
Vikki G.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
I received mine a while back from my #voxbox, finally tried it out :)
foundation isn't really my thing, unless I'm breaking out really bad, but i loved the way it felt.
didn't feel too heavy, real light weight. at least to me i thought.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Spring valley, CA
I loved how matte this foundation was plus the price is great but i felt like my face was a lil too pink compared to my neck.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Columbus, OH
I'm really impressed with this foundation. It really does have a matte finish, and for me, it matched my skin tone very well. It blends nicely and provides full coverage.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I don't love this and I don't hate this. It is super affordable and it has great coverage, but I think that is what I am not in love with. I am super pale and my shade along with the coverage makes this almost too intense. I do use this though to make other foundations that aren't just right shade wise work.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.