4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,157 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
My skin is a mess right now; oily around my nose and chin and dry around my T zone. This product really helps out with my oily parts and does not cause my "dry" areas to become more flaky or drier. I'm really happy with this product and will now be using it as my daily foundation.
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
Very thick and cakey looking. Not a good foundation at all. I like full coverage but this looks horrible on your skin.
My everyday go to.....super light formula. Awesome matte finish. Could ask for anything better
I found this foundation to be absolutely wonderful! It supplies ample coverage without the oily mess. With this foundation I found no need to use a powder as I go with Mose foundations. StayMatte does not leave your skin feeling wet, instead it leaves you feeling smooth and radiant. For a full review visit http://www.imnohumdrum-mum.com/2013/11/influenster-staymatte-voxbox-review.html
This right here is the worst foundation i have ever used. and ive used a lot of crappy foundations. for one its thick. too thick. it isn't matte. it cakes. if you want a matte look id stay away from this foundation
Lasts long and I like the way it looks. It covers nicely, but if you have dry spots it will cling to the dry areas. I use this, along with the powder.
This is such a great foundation for a great price. It keeps me matte with full coverage as well as not being cakey, love it!
This foundation is pretty full coverage! Ive noticed that the best way to apply this is with a beauty blender. Otherwise I'm a grease ball withing an hour!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos