8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,260 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Not my favorite. This is pretty cakey easily if you have dry or rough skin. However, it has really good coverage.
I have mixed feelings about this- I STILL need powder to set it, but it is very thick, so covers my pimples well.
This stuff is the real deal. Full coverage at its finest ! I've been using this for the past week and I love it.
Did not like this product at all! Would not blend and I could not find a shade that was close to my skin color.
Stay matte is great if you first use moisturizer or it will flake as you apply. Very smooth and stays on all day.
This is a great foundation for the price. The only thing I really don't like is the fact that it dries very fast.
My favorite foundation. Not heavy but amazing coverage and it last all day. It does not crease or separate on me.
I've never used a full coverage cream/foundation because I always felt they were too heavy, this is super light!
I just recently bought this product and I really like it. The texture is great and it has great coverage as well.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos