BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kansas City, MO
I just started using this foundation recently when my stores stopped selling my favorite brand. I was completely surprised in a good way. I use the lightest one and it matches my skin perfectly, it smells nice, it doesn't feel like heavy makeup, yet it has full coverage. I love the consistency, it's almost air whipped and just glides on and feels like clouds. It makes me look and feel great!
Wesley M.
Wesley M.
Bluford, IL
I absolutely love this product seeing as I have oily skin and it works and looks amazing! It last all day and doesn't feel heavy like many other foundations
Patty S.
Patty S.
Columbus, KS
Love this product, its so lightweight and goes on so smoothly. Also it covers blemishes very well! The only thing that you must keep in mind is to not use to much because it is very easy to over do.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Long Beach, CA
I almost like this more than my Clinique Stay Matte foundation. It's not heavy if you apply carefully, doesn't cake (but drier skin would be advised to moisturize first), and stays pretty matte throughout the day. Oilier skin might need a little powder or a blot later on. I found the color perfect on me - I think the selection is pretty good for a drugstore product.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Wilmette, IL
Love the texture, not super liquid-y or super thick.. Goes on smooth but is very easy to cake on. Stayed on all night for me!! I wish that the shade in my vox box match my skin, but I paired it with some powder I had laying around and it held up just fine.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
This isn't my go to foundation, but I continue buying it to leave in my makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. It is pretty cakey, but I found mixing with a moisturizer / applying with a wet beauty sponge it goes on better. It really does keep me matte and I'm one oily girl. You can't beat the price either! Darker shades can be used for a quick contour and lighter can be used for highlight. It can even be used for a quick conceal of a pesky blemish!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. I wore this product for the first time this past weekend when I attended a friend’s wedding as a guest. It was a fancy wedding and I wanted to make sure I looked polished and glam. This sure did the trick! I had a blemish and a couple pimples that morning (argh! of coarse!) BUT THIS MAKEUP COVERED THEM PLUS MADE MY SKIN LOOK RADIANT! It did not cake, it did not rub off (for I was at the wedding, then break, then reception. I got ready at noon and this baby lasted me till it ended at 11PM throughout dancing all night!). It made my skin look flawless. It really is super light weight and not oily. I have combo skin with a tendency of dry spots. I also got it in True Beige and it matched my skin perfectly. It is very easy to apply and blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this product if you want to look amazing and flawless!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Most foundations are not what the packaging says to say the least, but this foundation gives you everything and more ! A smooth airbrushed finished with a beautiful skin match that anyone will love ! I am so pleased with this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.