8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin. I like the coverage and the price. I like that it's mousse because that makes it easier to apply. It's my favorite foundation right now.
But I absolutely hate the packaging. It's very uncomfortable to get the product out when there's little product left. The tube is too thick for my liking, not very manageable.
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Most foundations are not what the packaging says to say the least, but this foundation gives you everything and more ! A smooth airbrushed finished with a beautiful skin match that anyone will love ! I am so pleased with this product.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Frankfort, IL
The color matched perfect and I liked the full coverage, but it was WAY too cakey for me and turned me orange. I don't think I'd ever buy this again
Shalisa P.
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Mission , Tx
I really like it although i don't think its a full coverage foundation, i like the packaging a lot and the mouse texture (:
Vikki G.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
I received mine a while back from my #voxbox, finally tried it out :)
foundation isn't really my thing, unless I'm breaking out really bad, but i loved the way it felt.
didn't feel too heavy, real light weight. at least to me i thought.
Summer H.
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
I received this in my UniVoxBox and it worked great! However, now that it's getting warmer it feels a little heavier on my skin and has started coming off easily. I usually use a powder foundation, but I'll definitely buy this if I switch to liquid.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought and tried this foundation out of curiosity to see if it would stand up to my oily skin, and it did! Personally, I like using foundations that allow me to achieve the "matte look" without having to cake on too much makeup. It also did not give me any problems with my sensitive skin based on the the full week I have been using it for now.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.