BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Clinton, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my new found love after reading about it on Paulas choice website and how it is best for my skin type. Since I've been using this my breakouts have decreased from my previous foundation, the coverage is amazing if your looking for full coverage that is not heavy feeling and it does not cling to dry spots. It instantly gives a matt finish that lasts all day and it makes my face look flawless even though I have sensitive acne prone skin with red spots that gets oily through the day but not with this one. The best!!!
Rebecca Q.
There are some things that I love about this product and some things that I don't. First I love that they had a shade (porcelain) that actually matches my skin, which never happens. The foundation is fairly inexpensive and can be found in most drugstores and online. The downside to this product is that if you have any dry spots whatsoever, the product is going to cling to it. The best way that I have found too wear this, is to mix a small bit of moisturizer in with the foundation.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would love this foundation because I really loved Rimmel! I didn't like it too much. The coverage was really good but it sunk into my pores and made my face look really cakey. It also got very dry and looked splotchy. I think I might try a different shade because the coverage was great!
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
Gina E.
Camp Hill, PA
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Mary D.
It is a heavy foundation. This is my "go-to" foundation. I love this for my very oily skin and I would recommend it to almost anyone with oily skin! The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be blotchy and not stay where you need it to so you may need to do numerous touch ups!
Trish G.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick, it's a crime substance that tends to cake on, I use it more for covering pimples, not An all around foundation
Rabia M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage and if you let it sit a while after applying with a damp beauty sponge, the coverage actually doesn't look cakey on me. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation! Just don't forget a little highlighter so you don't look flat!
Taylor K.
Not a fan of this foundation! I have combination oily skin &
i have a few breakouts. Its really hard to blend out this foundation. It clings to ANY dry areas on my face..I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I originally bought this product because one of my favorite youtubers said she loved it.
very disappointed that this didn't work out for me
k h.
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.