8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Alysia J.
Alysia J.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this produuct is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I received this as part of a vox box trial, it works OK. I have combination skin so in my t zone it was great but it became flaky over my dry spots after a few hours .A bit of extra care with some moisturizer solves this problem. It does however hold blush and such in place very nicely.
Lyndsi W.
Lyndsi W.
New Boston, TX
I really wanted to love this foundation, with that being said It was decent just not for me. The coverage was pretty good. The matte finish was just that. I have normal to dry skin and this made it appear a lot drier than it actually is.. Sooo basically if you have oily/combo skin this is the product for you. If not, not so much!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lafayette, LA
While I think this foundation gives more of a velvet finish than a matte finish, for the most part, this product does exactly what is says it will do. Even without a setting powder, this foundation prevented any noticeable shine from coming out throughout the day. The consistency is very light, but it's still pretty medium-full coverage. However, this is not the most buildable foundation, as it can make you look a little cakey. I only wish the shades were not so peach-toned. A perfect shade match would definitely make me want to buy this product over and over again.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is so light and blends in really well. I even tested it over a nasty burn scar I have on my forearm, and it covered it up without looking odd. It is definitely matte, but not skin drying. I am really happy to have received this in the Uni VoxBox.
Kiyana E.
Kiyana E.
Pittsburg, CA
Its alright not full coverage and it does tend to look kind of cakey if you looking for a regular coverage foundation its fine but its not full coverage
Tali G.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
This foundation definitely deserves its name. It stays matte throughout the day. It does tend to go on cakey though and is kind of thick. I like to use it occasionally but it's not for everyone.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox from Influenster and fell in love right away~! This foundation is creamy and applies evenly without having a heavy weight or caked-on feeling to it. It's lightweight and perfect for going out to a movie to going out to the bar. A++++ My new favorite & go to foundation!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.