8 colors available

India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I am a huge fan of this foundation. I haven't tried a new foundation since I was in middle school, and now as a junior in collage. I tried the stay matte because of the sample I got in the mail, and I am making the switch, for sure. It makes my skin look flawless!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have normal skin and this foundation made me look so dry and it just looked caked on. I tried to use different forms of application and nothing worked so I just gave up on this product.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Madison, MS
When applying this foundation, I was surprised at how smooth it made my skin look. I love the coverage and the available colors.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Imperial, MO
I didn't like the way this foundation settled on my face. I used moisturizer and a primer before applying and it still was a bit too noticeable for me. It did have great coverage, though.
April O.
April O.
Fayetteville, AR
I purchased this in a lighter color than my skin tone on accident, but then I discovered how amazing it is as a contour tool for highlighting. In love with how easy it is to blend.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Waltham, MA
I got this product in my UniVoxBox.

From everything in the box, I was most excited to try this. At first, it seemed to sit just on top of my skin, but once I blended the thick foundation in, it was surprisingly lightweight.
These pictures were taken about eight hours after application (no powder, primer or concealer). As you can see, a few blemishes came through and my face got a touch shiny. But all in all, I loved it at first.
After a few more uses, I noticed it start to get cakey between my eyebrows and around my chin. Now, I mix it with my normal foundation to get better coverage with and a more matte finish.
Lyndsi W.
Lyndsi W.
New Boston, TX
I really wanted to love this foundation, with that being said It was decent just not for me. The coverage was pretty good. The matte finish was just that. I have normal to dry skin and this made it appear a lot drier than it actually is.. Sooo basically if you have oily/combo skin this is the product for you. If not, not so much!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.