8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Doesn't make my skin look oily. I wish it comes in a bigger oz. I go through of these once a month.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
This is the best foundation I have used yet! I received some from Influenster a while back and have not changed since. It's lightweight, packs a mighty matte finish and lasts all day. Plus the price in the store makes it my go to.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Honestly, when I received this in the voxbox I was super excited because I was running low on my usual foundation. I soon became unhappy once I wore it though. The texture was awfully chalky to me and you could tell I was wearing foundation even though it matched my skin tone. It felt heavy on my face and I was just not happy with it.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
This foundation was actually the perfect shade for my skin which was awesome. Also did a great job as far as covering redness on my skin and definitely gives a great matte finish when it is freshly applied. However, I tend to have very oily skin and the only down side is, after I've had it on a few hours, I find that I need to touch up with powder to keep shine at bay.

Another thing that wasn't the best was that it claims to be a lightweight formula. It doesn't necessarily feel "heavy" but I'm used to using foundation where it is so lightweight that it doesn't feel like I have foundation on! So honestly don't think that it lived up to it's "lightweight" claim.

I did receive this product from Influenster in my univoxbox. Overall it is pretty good, just a few small things that could have made it better!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is pretty thick which I wasn't expecting. I only had to use a little for all over coverage and it matched my face perfectly. I wore it all day and it stayed matte! This will now be my new go-to foundation.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
When you think mousse, you think a lightweight creamy texture. This is not the texture of this foundation. I have used other "mousse" foundation in the past which have been almost whipped cream like feeling on my face, leaving enough build-able coverage and not leaving my face feeling cakey. But the stay matte mousse foundation is extremely thick and cakey, if you use more then a pea sized amount to cover an area, it's horribly difficult to blend. It covers every imperfection only due to the fact that it's so thick and cakey. I don't like having a face full of heavy makeup, I would rather have breathable makeup that isn't clogging my pores. Not good.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I received this in my vox box and I am quite happy with it. I coat my face with this foundation and put a powder over it and it makes my face flawless. I definitely recommend it!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally I found a color that doesn't have too yellow of a tint or too pink of a tint either! thank you #UniVoxBox for hooking me up! I've been using it and a little goes such a long way and lasts all day! I love it so much and it looks flawless, coving up my red spots so perfectly!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.