The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
This product is too thick and makes me look so cakey. Then it is very hard to blend because it is so thick. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to blend it out and all i used was a dime size. It also made my face break out like i have never seen before.
Although it didn't feel too heavy or thick, I honestly felt like even though I hardly applied any I had a CAKEY or FAKE look. I have to give it a thumbs down and recommend the people at RIMMEL go back to the drawing board for this one, at the very least they need to create more shades/colors.
I owned one before, and I received a new one in my #univoxbox, and I could not love it more. Awesome matte coverage, awesome covers up my acne scars which is great!!! I got it in light ivory which is perfect! Thanks, Rimmel and Influenster! I highly recommend this!
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
I really love this BB Cream / liquid / mousse foundation. It's very lightweight, extremely affordable, and very natural looking. It's one of the only affordable brands that has a shade light enough for my skin tone, that doesn't break out my very sensitive skin. It has light-medium coverage and is perfect for everyday wear. I was surprised... it actually moisturized my skin, unlike regular foundations, which dry or break out my skin.
I Got This foundation In My UniVoxBox And I Tried It On My Mom I Loved It The product Is really smooth and Didn't Make Her break Out
I'm not too big of an expert on foundations, creams, etc. for the face, but after using this product, I definitely feel that skin type really matters with this. My cousin didn't like this foundation and gave it to me after one use. I was super excited to try it and loved the way it made my face look after I put it on. After about an hour or so my face looked flaky and gross. Having combination skin left me with oily patches here and there, but giant patches of dryness on my cheeks and forehead. The upsides to this are the price, coverage, and the fact that you don't need to use a lot to get the job done.
I didn't find this to be "featherlight" at all. I also mismatched the color, and it was way too pale. It seems difficult to match to your skin tone. I am saving it for Halloween makeup when I need a pale, dry finish.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos