8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Ladson, SC
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
emily f.
emily f.
Ripley, TN
This product is too thick and makes me look so cakey. Then it is very hard to blend because it is so thick. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to blend it out and all i used was a dime size. It also made my face break out like i have never seen before.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Although it didn't feel too heavy or thick, I honestly felt like even though I hardly applied any I had a CAKEY or FAKE look. I have to give it a thumbs down and recommend the people at RIMMEL go back to the drawing board for this one, at the very least they need to create more shades/colors.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Saint Charles, MO
I owned one before, and I received a new one in my #univoxbox, and I could not love it more. Awesome matte coverage, awesome covers up my acne scars which is great!!! I got it in light ivory which is perfect! Thanks, Rimmel and Influenster! I highly recommend this!
Scott Twp, PA
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
Sara S.
Sara S.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Woodstown, NJ
I really love this BB Cream / liquid / mousse foundation. It's very lightweight, extremely affordable, and very natural looking. It's one of the only affordable brands that has a shade light enough for my skin tone, that doesn't break out my very sensitive skin. It has light-medium coverage and is perfect for everyday wear. I was surprised... it actually moisturized my skin, unlike regular foundations, which dry or break out my skin.
Janet L.
Janet L.
San Diego, CA
I Got This foundation In My UniVoxBox And I Tried It On My Mom I Loved It The product Is really smooth and Didn't Make Her break Out
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too big of an expert on foundations, creams, etc. for the face, but after using this product, I definitely feel that skin type really matters with this. My cousin didn't like this foundation and gave it to me after one use. I was super excited to try it and loved the way it made my face look after I put it on. After about an hour or so my face looked flaky and gross. Having combination skin left me with oily patches here and there, but giant patches of dryness on my cheeks and forehead. The upsides to this are the price, coverage, and the fact that you don't need to use a lot to get the job done.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls , TX
I didn't find this to be "featherlight" at all. I also mismatched the color, and it was way too pale. It seems difficult to match to your skin tone. I am saving it for Halloween makeup when I need a pale, dry finish.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Deja W.