4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,136 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation. Its great for a matte finish and dries and gives a powdery finish. Goes on super smooth with a beauty blender.
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
I just recently bought this brand of foundation and I love it. Doesn't make my face feel and look oily at the end of the day. Makes it look smooth and even! Also the price you can't beat.
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
It is a heavy foundation. This is my "go-to" foundation. I love this for my very oily skin and I would recommend it to almost anyone with oily skin! The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be blotchy and not stay where you need it to so you may need to do numerous touch ups!
This is extremely thick, so as for a foundation, it doesn't work well. I have dry skin and it just feels so thick and cakey.
Great coverage, love it and it's pretty cheap compared to most other foundations.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick, it's a crime substance that tends to cake on, I use it more for covering pimples, not An all around foundation
I really liked the formula of this foundation very light to buildable coverage only thing I disliked was the pink tint the one I got had.
I absolutely love this foundation.!!! Its one of my must haves. Its medium coverage but can build up and that's what I love about it and can't beat it for the price 😘😍
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos