8 colors available

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is something I most likely would not have tried on my own, so I'm thankful that Influenster sent this product to me to test out! "Mousse" cosmetics tend to also mean "sheer" so that would have been my main concern. However, this is a Medium/full coverage foundation that can be built up to cover redness and stubborn acne with ease. This foundation even covered my dark circles well without a concealer. I love the matte appearance on the skin, and since I have combination skin, I was happy to also note that this could definitely be used on either dry or oily skin. Dry-skinned ladies, be sure to moisturize before using, as always.
Deniese A.
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product from influenster in my voxbox and for the most part I am loving it. It is really light and airy and goes on really easily. I found with this product a little went a long way, especially since I couple it with a powder foundation. I found that this foundation can be a little dry though so i moisturize my face well before I use it.
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hanover, PA
I recently purchased this product based on reviews and to replace my Bareminerals foundation. I apply mine with a foundation brush and finish with translucent powder. It hides fine lines well, but I am careful to blend them out, but can appear a bit dry under the eyes. Nice light coverage, but covers redness well. Overall lasts all day with no touch up needed or oily T zone.
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
It has amazing coverage, but I'm an incredibly pale person and ever the lightest shade was still to dark for me.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my UniVoxBox. The pros? Medium coverage. Covered redness & discoloration very well. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Dries matte. The cons? Not good for dry skin, skin with fine lines/wrinkles & definitely not for those with large pores! I'd experiment with application tools to find how it applies best to your skin.
Matty B.
Matty B.
I received this product via my Uni Vox Box and was ecstatic when I saw that I had it. I was looking for a matte foundation at the time. I love that you do not have to use too much of it at a time it really spreads quick. It is more of a thick clay mixture and I mix it with my moisturizer and rub it in my face with my hands which personally gives me the best coverage with it and smooths it out a little bit more. I was a little skeptical if the shade I picked on the quiz for the Vox Box would match my skin color and it did! Perfectly! You cant see where my face makeup ends and my actual skin begins on my neck which makes me feel so much more confident with this makeup on.

I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a makeup with a little more coverage than liquid fountain gives you. This foundation is more of a liquid clay for good coverage.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
I have a hard time finding foundations I like/work for me because I have pretty oily skin. This stuff is FANTASTIC. My favorite foundation is the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation and this one, to me anyway, performs very much the same way. It keeps me matte all day long and a little goes a long way. I can see where people with dry skin are going to hate this foundation - it is very thick and dries to a very matte finish, so any dryness you have is going to be accentuated by it. But for those who are oily like me, this is going to be one of your favorites!!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Loved it at first, but after a while I wasn't a huge fan. It tended to dried out my skin sometimes. It's a hit or miss when I use it.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am sold! I am fairly new to the world of foundation and had never used a mousse foundation before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had only every used liquid so when I used this for the first time I was certainly surprised and will continue using it! It's a little heavier than I am used to so I am wondering how it will feel when it's particularly hot and humid out but that will be tested out in about a month or two. Otherwise, the coverage is great and it blends very easily! Definitely a steal!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.