8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
CLIFTON, CO
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test. Although I chose a color slightly darker than my normal shade, it blended very well and the color difference was unnoticeable! This foundation is incredibly light (like whipped frosting) but provided my full coverage. I actually had a blister underneath my nose following a cold, from blowing my runny nose too much and this foundation covered it completely! (Sorry for being graphic, but it's a testament to how well this covers!) If Influenster still had the option for us to post pictures, I would have done so. I usually wear department store brand foundation which costs me $42 a bottle, but after trying this, I will definitely be making the switch! (in a slightly lighter shade of course!)
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I'm so excited that I found this. It covers so well and lasts all day! My face looks perfect whenever I use this. It is a little heavy but it really depends on how much you use. A little can go a long way with this product and it's budget friendly! Love, love, love!!
Elena T.
Elena T.
I really like this foundation and think it is one of the best ones Rimmel makes. My only big problem with this foundation is the color range. There aren't many colors to choose from so it might be difficult finding the right shade. For me the problem was that the foundation was a little too pinkish on my yellow toned skin, but the shade down was way too light and the shade up was way too dark. And don't forget that they don't come super dark or light so if you are either or those you may be out of luck. Other then the color choices I really like the foundation. I would say maybe medium coverage and slightly build-able. Nice matte finish, but be careful if you have dry skin because it might make you look very dry. I have oily skin and I find that I get oily with this but not that bad. It blends in really well. I think it wears good too. Doesn't last super long, definitely does not last for more then 6 hours, at least on me. Overall I think its a good foundation and you should try it out. I got mine for around $4.99 so it was a great deal, and is now one of my favorites!
Danie R.
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I found this foundation to be absolutely wonderful! It supplies ample coverage without the oily mess. With this foundation I found no need to use a powder as I go with Mose foundations. StayMatte does not leave your skin feeling wet, instead it leaves you feeling smooth and radiant. For a full review visit http://www.imnohumdrum-mum.com/2013/11/influenster-staymatte-voxbox-review.html
Adelaida C.
Adelaida C.
Waltham, MA
I am not one to use make up, especially foundation but when I first applied this foundation I was amazed at how smooth and easy it was to apply. The foundation is not heavy at all and the color blended with my skin perfectly. I honestly don't even know the proper way to apply foundation, however it still made my face look flawless.
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Stratford, CT
I have oily skin and really hoped that this would be a great matte foundation from the drugstore. After using it everyday for 2 weeks i have only gotten it to stay matte 2 times, and that was because i used the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. No matter what matte setting powder I used or what mattifying primer I used this foundation would not last more than 3 hours without completely breaking down.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product is really good especially if you have oily skin help to keep it moisture and doesn't feel heavy and also it's affordable.
Heather C.
Heather C.
I have crazy oily/acne prone skin that turns oily/acne prone/combination during winter months. I've always steered clear of matte foundations because the few that I have tried, did not mesh well with my skin - especially during the winter!

The product itself is thick, but airy. So it does apply and spread smoothly. My preferred method for application is always a brush, and this one is no different. Brush won out over using fingers for me.

While it looked nice in the smoothr areas of my face, I noticed some flaking in my drier areas, and where I had acne flare-ups, it did not cover well, and with more product, it only began to look cakey. Boo to that particular point.

Overall, I did generally like the product, and I will finish up the tube. I doubt I will purchase myself another though. (If I do, it will be during the summer months!) I just did not dig the dry patches being made more obvious.
Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is going to be a real hit for many faces, but unfortunately, it isn't my "Holy Grail" foundation.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Honestly, when I received this in the voxbox I was super excited because I was running low on my usual foundation. I soon became unhappy once I wore it though. The texture was awfully chalky to me and you could tell I was wearing foundation even though it matched my skin tone. It felt heavy on my face and I was just not happy with it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I received this foundation in the Uni Voxbox and I love it! I typically wear lighter foundations and this one was perfect. The color matches my skin pretty well, though it's a little lighter than I'd like. This is definitely an affordable foundation though, after trying it on and loving how it looks and feels I will absolutely be buying it in the future!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.