4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Very hard to match your color with this. Okay for oily skin but very very difficult to apply. The staying power is also not that great. It's hard to stray from the cakey coverage it offers.
I use this for my everyday foundation, very matte & dry. Full coverage but still have to apply layers
For about $4 or so, depending obviously on where you are, you definitely cannot beat it! It's light, covers great, and comes in super light colors for all of us fair skined ladies.
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
I loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product ! LOVE IT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick, it's a crime substance that tends to cake on, I use it more for covering pimples, not An all around foundation
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! Great coverage and long lasting! The only downside I experienced though was on my combination skin it would cause some breakouts.
Really thick but I like it when Im counting. Helps hide any redness or scars or bumps.
I like it...not love it unfortunately. It does match your skin easily but if you do not have very oily skin I would say you need to thin it out with something else. I would probably buy this again in combination with another product because it does give good coverage. I would recommend it especially if you do have oily skin.
At first I didn't like it because of the powdery finish it had on my skin, but I have gotten used to it. I like how I don't need to set it with powder and lasts a pretty good amount of time (about a few hours). It is also has a lot of coverage. I have a lot of acne, so for someone else who has decent skin, I would say that it is full coverage. I do have problematic skin, so it comes to medium-ish coverage. I find it easiest to apply it with my fingers. This foundation has definitely been one of my favorites foundations to put on. The best part, is that my face has never broke out from it, which is a plus. Definitely recommend to try.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos