4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is one of my favorites foundation. Super affordable and super matte really amazing
I love this product, it truly is matte, I have very oily skin and this is great cover.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this! Great coverage and the perfect blend of thick and light. Absolutely amazing
It's so good for the summer it's completely Matt if you have oil skin I perfect
My favorite foundation covers very well and you don't have to use much product
Little pricey but it did not work well for my skin type. I have very oily skin.
I saw this foundation at Ulta last month. I had already bought two eye palettes and knew I needed foundation, but didn't want to spend anymore money. I went out searching for some foundations on the drug store side. I tried it out with the tester on my hand and immediately loved the feel. I love this foundation. I prefer it over my bare minerals foundation and my too faced foundation. It is a medium medium coverage and if you want more it builds up great.
Its too heavy of a foundation for my taste BUT it is great for oily skin and it has great coverage so id recommend
I really like this stuff. I got like a one use foil packet of it and once I used it, I knew I had to get the real thing. It's a mousse but it's not heavy and you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It was a beautiful satin finish. It's not Matte, but it's not dewey. I highly recommend.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos