8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation

Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
This product is the best foundation I have ever used. it blends in so well with my skin tone & it isn't heavy or cakey
Heather L.
Heather L.
Falls Of Rough, KY
This was the best thing to come from my #univoxbox from influester. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy, dries quick, and blends well. Best of all it gets rid of the shine.
Kataryna W.
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite foundation now! Ever since I got it in my univoxbox I can't stop using it. I threw away the old stuff I was using and went out and bought more of this!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
Wesley M.
Wesley M.
Bluford, IL
I absolutely love this product seeing as I have oily skin and it works and looks amazing! It last all day and doesn't feel heavy like many other foundations
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Mission, TX
I received this makeup as part of the Univoxbox and my face has never felt better! I'm used to spending a lot on foundation and I no longer need to. This makeup has me sold! It's light, airy and shine free. I am switching my foundation!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Woodburn, Or
It covered everything, made my face matte. all day. kept my pores from looking as big as they usually are.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
I loved getting to try this! I am so happy that I received this in my Univox box from influenster! It had great coverage (full) and a little went a long way. I was surprised at how perfect that it matched my skin tone. It had great staying power. My blush and bronzer stayed in place all day long! I didn't notice any redness peeking through. Also this product is buildable. I think that it is a great product for the money! If you are on the fence about this then I think that you should just give it a shot. It is also matte which is a huge plus and it doesn't cling to dry patches.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really wanted to try this because I have fallen in love with their stay matte powder. I'm sad to report that it was not as amazing as the powder. The mousse consistency was really odd and slightly hard to work with. I found that it also looked kind of cakey and did not offer very much coverage.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
CLIFTON, CO
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test. Although I chose a color slightly darker than my normal shade, it blended very well and the color difference was unnoticeable! This foundation is incredibly light (like whipped frosting) but provided my full coverage. I actually had a blister underneath my nose following a cold, from blowing my runny nose too much and this foundation covered it completely! (Sorry for being graphic, but it's a testament to how well this covers!) If Influenster still had the option for us to post pictures, I would have done so. I usually wear department store brand foundation which costs me $42 a bottle, but after trying this, I will definitely be making the switch! (in a slightly lighter shade of course!)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.