BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received this in my VoxBox, I was really skeptical at first because I normally don't like mousse foundation due to past experiences, but this is honestly my favorite foundation now! It stays on all day and it's light. I forget I'm even wearing makeup!
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
Michelle J.
Westminster, CA
So I wanted to try this product, but it seems as though people are having a tough time with it, so I guess I'll have to try it for myself and give a better review.
Christin A.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love the matte effect this product gives. The only downfall is the color selection. I assume I am between shades.
Shyla N.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love using this product as a highlighter only because the color I got was too light. works great!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I received the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation in Light Ivory in my #univoxbox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely adore this foundation. This was my FAVORITE thing I got in my #Univoxbox. It I got it in my color, matched my skin perfectly. It didn't cake up, or make me look orange, it blended into my skin perfectly and added great coverage. I'm so excited about this product, THANK YOU, Influenster! I will most definitely be making the switch. #StayMatteSwitch I will be purchasing more of this foundation immediately.
Isabelle A.
I love this mousse foundation I apply it with my fingers and it feels great. I don't even set this with a powder because it's that great. I don't need a primer or anything its amazing I'd totally recommend it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.