4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this in my Uni Box, it has great coverage but its a little thicker than i prefer, i usually like a foundation that is a little thinner in consistency. Although it provided great coverage it was just a little too thick
I cannot get enough of this. The foundation is smooth on my skin not to heavy it is just right. I have told my friends so much about it.
This foundation wasn't like anything I normally use (liquid), but it doesn't feel like liquid. It is super lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly.! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
It goes on so well with a primer! It is matte for sure and it last for me all day (8 hour shift) plus more. I will repurchase!
I have sensitive skin and no oil whatsoever, I wore this for 2 weeks and I broke out around my mouth, I suggest not wearing it if your skin is oily, the first week it was great and the coverage lasted longer than my MAC or ELF products. I received this from the UNIVOX BOX
Love this for everyday! It's lightweight and looks extremely smooth while covering imperfections fully. Best if applied with a wet sponge or kabuki brush.
When influenster sent this to me, I was reluctant to put aside my old foundation. But the moment I put a dollop on my hand I knew that the Rimmel London foundation was better. Its lighter and you only need a little bit;whereas, I needed a lot of product with my old foundation. I love the matte look and now I can skip my powdering step
I am a bare minerals girl, but I love this foundation! I use it on a daily basis. I received this product through the #unibox! It lasts all day and feels like I don't have nay makeup on!
I don't think this loves up to its "stay matte". It goes on kind of oily, it's super thick. I would compare this to the MAC sculpting foundation.
This looks fantastic far away but close up it sinks into your pores and makes them look larger. HOWEVER, it does last long and works throughout the day to keep my skin matte. I did receive this complimentary from influenster!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos