BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Victoria C.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this foundation! It is my go to drug store make up. I have oily skin and it truly stays matte all day. Easy to put on both with fingers and brushes. It is full coverage. I will definitely be stocking up on!
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. I wore this product for the first time this past weekend when I attended a friend’s wedding as a guest. It was a fancy wedding and I wanted to make sure I looked polished and glam. This sure did the trick! I had a blemish and a couple pimples that morning (argh! of coarse!) BUT THIS MAKEUP COVERED THEM PLUS MADE MY SKIN LOOK RADIANT! It did not cake, it did not rub off (for I was at the wedding, then break, then reception. I got ready at noon and this baby lasted me till it ended at 11PM throughout dancing all night!). It made my skin look flawless. It really is super light weight and not oily. I have combo skin with a tendency of dry spots. I also got it in True Beige and it matched my skin perfectly. It is very easy to apply and blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this product if you want to look amazing and flawless!
Taylor C.
This would be my favorite all time drugstore foundation, it is matte & super full coverage, for someone who likes lighter coverage, probably wouldn't be the best for you. I'm pretty fair, and the shades don't work on my skin tone, but you seriously need this foundation.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
I found this product to be so cakey! I didn't buy it again and pretty sure I threw it away after a few uses.  It was not natural looking and felt tacky and heavy on my skin.  The shade wasn't a great match either.  I definitely felt like I had to put powder on after using this product.
Taylie B.
Absolutely love this foundation. I have trouble finding foundation that doesn't make my face look oily and this product is #1 for that. I love that it is Matte and it goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. It really helps control the shine on your face. Highly recommend.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
I would say that this foundation is OKAY. (It may be important to know that I have a dry skin type!) This Stay Matte Foundation is somewhat comparable to Revlon's Colorstay Whipped foundation in that it is a light, mousse like, formula that provides buildable coverage. Even the scent of it reminded me of the Colorstay foundation. It provides medium to full coverage, and really packs a punch despite it's petite packaging. A small amount of this really went a long way with me. I chose to apply this foundation using the warmth of my fingertips to help it blend out easier. I personally, would not recommend using a brush with this formula.

With all that said, the reason I said this foundation was 'okay' is because of my dry skin. It took a good bit of effort for me to completely blend this out, and it seemed to accentuate my dry patches. I have high hopes that use of the Stay Matte Primer beforehand will help diminish these problems though! I would definitely recommend giving the Stay Matte Foundation a try to see how it works for you!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
Price: ????

Coverage: 8/10
I will say, this did give a good amount of coverage, as you can see in the photo it covered up some blemishes on my face rather well.

Look/Feel: 6/10
On the bottle it claims to be lightweight, shine free, and natural looking. I would say 2/3 of these claims are incorrect.

It is a lightweight formula and blends very well into the skin.

However, it did not cover up any shine of my face, it actually made it look and feel even more greasy than w/o make-up.

As for the natural looking claim, you can kind of tell in the photo that it left my skin looking like I had makeup caked onto my face, when it reality I had used a pea sized (or smaller) amount of the product. It did feel pretty soft though

Overall: 7/10
It is a pretty good product, and I will probably continue to use the bottle I was given, but it is not something I will buy again. I would much rather use my CoverGirl 3-in-1 liquid foundation.
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Just bought this yesterday and I love it! The texture is rich a creamy. It's super thick so it's full coverage. It's pretty cheap as well, plus I got it on sale for $3.50. It's such a nice match too. It's about medium to full coverage. I recommend this product a lot.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.