4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,054 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
As my skin became less oily this foundation has risen to the top of my collection. It's very full coverage with out being too cake. The finish looks amazing.
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
I picked up two shades of this when Walgreens had Rimmel half off. I got two shades because I was in between and wanted to mix. I have used this a few times and like the look of it. I have applied it with a sponge and brush and I like the sponge better for a lighter application. It was only $5.99 full price at my Walgreens so I think it's worth a try if you are interested
I received this is my recent voxbox and the formula is amazing. Only downside is not having a wider range of shades.
I use this everyday. It's great for oily skin. It's totally a matte finish and there are a ton of colors to choose from. I love it.
RIMMEL's new Stay Matte Foundation is literally the bomb.com, and it's available for under $5 at Walmart. It's a liquid mousse foundation that provides lightweight shine control and amazing, easily blend-able coverage. Stay Matte's light texture feels just like a high-end CC or BB cream, and the smooth formula leaves your skin feeling perfectly matte-- which is an imperative quality for me. I'm Italian; I don't need any extra oil, thank you.
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got this foundation. I have really oily skin so I was quite curious how well this foundation would work. Although it wasn't matte all day, my face isn't as oily as it is with other foundations and without any makeup. It's like a nice glow to the skin kind of look.
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Let me first say I was very skeptical when I received this in my influenster box. However, I gave it a shot. My first impression was it is never going to fit my skin tone. But boy was I wrong. It not only fit my skin tone, but it did not dry out my skin and it did everything it says plus more. I have tried many foundations in the past and they never work for me because they are too dark or dry my skin out. this is not the case here! Defiantly my new favorite foundation
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos