8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Amber P.
Amber P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I use this now. It's one of the better foundations I have tried. I just feel like sometimes it can't seem a little thick and stuff but overall I love the product!
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
My favorite foundation. Not heavy but amazing coverage and it last all day. It does not crease or separate on me.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Littleton, CO
I don't use foundation for my skin, but after late nights of partying or studying this stuff is amazing to put under my tired eyes and to hide any last minute blemishes that may pop up. Love the way it feels; super breathable and the matte helps so you don't look super shiny or feel oily.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Middletown, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am sold! I am fairly new to the world of foundation and had never used a mousse foundation before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had only every used liquid so when I used this for the first time I was certainly surprised and will continue using it! It's a little heavier than I am used to so I am wondering how it will feel when it's particularly hot and humid out but that will be tested out in about a month or two. Otherwise, the coverage is great and it blends very easily! Definitely a steal!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really loving this foundation, it gives medium coverage and it is a mousse foundation so it is rich and not runny, which I like. If you have dry to combination skin I don't recommend because it will make your dryness show, but since I have super oily skin it is perfect for me.
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
I really liked testing out the Stay Matte foundation. I found the True Ivory to be a best match for my skin. When Influenster since it complementary for me to try, I was pretty excited to test it none the less. I give it an A. It doesn't make your face break out and it's not greasy or heavy feeling.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out and even get my best friend just foundation. The coverage is really awesome and it really make sure face mat. I love the coverage I just wish there were more colors to choose from.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Tulare, CA
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. In fact at first I did. It applied like a dream. Had the most amazing consistency and wonderful full coverage. I was sold, and the fact that it/s only $5 was icing on the cake. Until an hour later that is. My skin is very oily and this foundation, although it is supposed to help you stay matte, made me so much more oily! All I wanted to do was wash it off my face. Tried it several times with different primers to no avail. This just does not work for oily skin, but I encourage everybody to try it for themselves. It really is a nice foundation, it just doesn't work for all skin types
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Corona, CA
This has got to be the worst matte foundation I've tried. I think you must be extremely oily to pull this one off and have no blemishes of any kind. This just makes you look dry and caky. I am not even going to try this again.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Brunswick, OH
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.