8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Marysville, WA
This is literally the best foundation I have come to try out and I have tried every foundation out there not even kidding it gives med-full coverage but its pretty full coverage but don't layer too much or it will get cakey looking it feels really light on the skin it makes you look airbrushed satin matte finish I would recommend this to oil or combo skin gals not dry skin this will cling to dry patches its very affordable only $4.99
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Wilmington, DE
I got the #StayMatte box from Influenster, and tried it out immediately. It felt nice and went on well, but the shade I was sent was so light that I looked like a ghost. So it's hard for me to comment on coverage or wearability as I had to take it right back off.
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Athens, AL
I liked this product but it is very cakey when applied. Only recommend if you're a beginner and just starting out with makeup.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Lightweight formula with just enough coverage! Stays put throughout the day and is available in many different colors. A little pricey.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Milwaukee, WI
First of all, the color is great. It isn't too fair or too dark for my light skin, and after an hour or two of wear, my face doesn't look like an oil slick. I am definitely into that! I can wear it out for a night, and blot off my face once or twice, instead of going into the bathroom every twenty minutes because it feels like my face is melting. It gives me a nice, dewy look, and I'm into it. Usually, I have to mix two or more foundations to get a good color, and something that feels good to wear. The tube doesn't lie - it is incredibly lightweight! I have found that I really enjoy both the look and feel of a mousse foundation. And if you're like me, you'll like this one, too.

Every product promises to do this and that, and most of the time, doesn't deliver. As far as foundations go, this is definitely one I would use again. I have used a lot of foundations, and this one I would recommend, especially for those who use drugstore brands. I received this foundation free of charge for review from Influenster.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Janet R.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
When I first purchased it and put it on, I thought I would like it but turns out it doesn't work good on my skin or how I expected it to be. I'm guessing it is because I have dry skin so I can understand why.
kenia z.
kenia z.
Oxnard, Ca
I absolutely love this, great coverage little to none imperfections, stays on all day, non-oily and really affordable.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation and it is not for my skin type. I have dry skin and this really accentuated my dry patches, even when applied with a BeautyBlender. I also have pretty fair skin, and had difficulty finding a shade to match. Every shade was either too yellow or too dark for my skin tone.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.