4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I like the consistency of the foundation, excellent match for my skin color, as well as the coverage for my face. I applied it the same way I would for a concealer, I think it works amazing. I'd say its matte but it makes me feel as if I have oily skin and that I need to powder. I think when it means, "matte" foundation It shouldn't need to be powdered but I feel the need to. And one negative is that it's sticky on my face. Probably why i choose to powder it. It is medium to full coverage. Depends on how you prefer to apply it. It defiantly covers up my old acne scars and hide my baggy eyes. But it doesn't completely make my baggy eyes disappear. I am still trying to find that one product that can do that. +Also I received this product in my voxbox
I like this foundation. I think I need the darker color, so when I use this bottle up I will get the sand color. I have combination skin and it's really hard to find a foundation that doesn't dry me out but I also need oil control in certain areas of my face. The price is great too. I think it was $4.99 and I can find it at most major retailers.
I found it incredibly heavy and it still rubbed off towards the end of the day. I wouldn't do touchups because it weighed me down.
I prefer revlon colorstay
I prefer revlon colorstay
This foundation provides some of the best coverage I've experienced, but if you have sensitive or dry skin, you'll need to moisturize well if you wear it regularly. I don't tend to wear it as daily make-up because it can be a little heavy, but otherwise, I don't have any complaints.
I have really oily skin and this didn't make anything worse but didn't make anything better either. I still preffer to use more high-end cosmetics when it comes to foundation but its and ok cheaper alternative.
It comes out very thick and you really don't need a lot of product. I have combo/oily skin so when I use it on my oily "t-zone" it works wonders but in other places it can tend to get cakey. I received this in the Uni-Box from influenster.
I received this in the Univoxbox and it's really nice!!! Just the wrong color for me. If I match to the right color I would use this all the time!
I got the #StayMatte box from Influenster, and tried it out immediately. It felt nice and went on well, but the shade I was sent was so light that I looked like a ghost. So it's hard for me to comment on coverage or wearability as I had to take it right back off.
Got it in a voxbox and I love it. I have extremely oily skin and it stays all day long. I love how it covers all of my flaws and I don't feel the need to reapply my powder throughout the day
I liked this product but it is very cakey when applied. Only recommend if you're a beginner and just starting out with makeup.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos