8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Debra L.
Debra L.
Use this with a primer for the perfect finish on the face. Lasts a pretty long time and is relatively cheap for a good foundation. Clings a bit to dry spots but nothing too unmanageable.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Saint Charles, MO
I owned one before, and I received a new one in my #univoxbox, and I could not love it more. Awesome matte coverage, awesome covers up my acne scars which is great!!! I got it in light ivory which is perfect! Thanks, Rimmel and Influenster! I highly recommend this!
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I received this product in my Uni VoxBox and I am in love! This is a really lightweight foundation that also has good coverage. It doesn't clog my pores and keeps me shine free for most of the day. Thank you Influenster!
Cashmere C.
Cashmere C.
Urbana, IL
As a dark skinned African American woman this products color range was awful. I was sent this product in a complimentary VoxBox, so they sent me the darkest color which was still way too light for me. It seems like a nice product though.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Camby, IN
Covers my under eye circles great!!! Easy to blend into the skin. I would recommend it any day!!! Makes my skin look smooth & don't have any oiling looking on my face
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I received this in a voxbox, but couldn't really use it. I had to mix it with a foundation too dark for me and it was a lot of mixing. So I feel I can't judge it fairly. I wish they had more shades in the line. I had real high hopes for it too..
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL
This foundation is great! It evenly covers skin and leaves that matte look to it. You barely have to use any to get good coverage. I use about the size of a pearl and it is plenty for me.
Meagahn R.
Meagahn R.
New Richmond, WI
Its awesome! Perfect color for my skin tone, its light ivory. It very matte, and shine free which is something i like because i have oily skin. I love how light weight and airy it is. I will totally buy this when i run out :)
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this foundation. i have acne prone skin with acne scarring and all that good stuff and this foundation covers everything and it keeps me matte all day. it is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone ESPECIALLY my oily friends out there. On some days i don't even need to set it with powder AND its super affordable for my barbies on a budget. who ever said you have to break the bank for great quality products lied.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Rimmel London Stay Matte VoxBox.

I don't normally use this type of foundation. Never used a mousse before. I've always used regular liquid foundation (covergirl). I like this foundation because it felt light on my face and I didn't have to use a whole lot to get good coverage. It blends well, and matches my skin tone. It was actually kind of thick, even though it felt light on my face. I applied it with my fingers because I don't have any type of foundation brush. I may try using sponges next time, though. I didn't need to use a lot--a little goes a long way! My only issue with it is that after a couple hours, I got shiny. I applied a little bit of powder, and that helpled, but I wouldn't recommend applying more foundation because it could get cakey. The bottle sort of reminds me of lotion, or face wash, but not so much foundation. Overall, a good product. I give it an A.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.