4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,099 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel. Its very soft and really covers blemishes well. Definitely recommend
I did not like this product i received. i think its way way way too dry and my face is a normal type of skin. i think the coverage is good tho but i do not like the product overall
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
I just got this and i love it because it give a nice matte finish(: its creamy and soft(:
Don't recommend for dry skin. Ive tried other mate foundations and they have worked, this one left a cakey look but I can say that it is full coverage.
Amazing coverage would definitely recommend it. Has a good color variety. Stays on all day long.
Ick. Settled in to my pores so noticeably that I couldn't even wear it out. Looked like little dots and was patchy all over. Really wanted to like this one. I believe it broke me out as well.
During this time and state using this base for my makeup and I really love. It is very durable and my my skin clears any imperfection. I recommend it. I love it. I not only use it for the makeup that I use daily if not also for important celebrations. It makes my skin look perfect. It is special for my oily skin
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos