BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
CLAUDIA P.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
Courtny S.
Prince George, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
I have combo oily skin and I LOVE this foundation. I've tried so many foundations (including high end products) that claim to be long wear matte finishes and none have worked as well for me as this product. Great coverage (covers redness, bumps, uneven skin tone) and wear time, it really lasts all day and stays matte.
Jocelyn R.
I have used this product before and not to big of a fan..if you have dry patches it makes them look worse and makes them stand out. Coverage wise I give it a 7 out of 10 it was to sheer for me didn't give me a full coverage.. I guess just depends on your skin and likings.
janelle f.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I really am unsure how to wear this but I need to review the product. It looks decent for a less expensive make up brand
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been trying to make this foundation work, but I just don't love it. I've been mixing it with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid to make it more wearable. The finish is just really weird. I do think it keeps me more matte, but it breaks up a lot. I can't use it at all on my nose because by the end of the day, it will be completely bare. I wouldn't repurchase!
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
I got this in my #UniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my face look so amazing. It smooths all my pores out. The color matches up with my skin perfectly. I would recommend this to everyone. It does it's job at an affordable price.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I got this in the #univoxbox today. I love it!! It comes out thick but goes on smooth and gives a smooth and even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin.
Alyssa H.
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.