4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
I have combo oily skin and I LOVE this foundation. I've tried so many foundations (including high end products) that claim to be long wear matte finishes and none have worked as well for me as this product. Great coverage (covers redness, bumps, uneven skin tone) and wear time, it really lasts all day and stays matte.
I have used this product before and not to big of a fan..if you have dry patches it makes them look worse and makes them stand out. Coverage wise I give it a 7 out of 10 it was to sheer for me didn't give me a full coverage.. I guess just depends on your skin and likings.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
I really am unsure how to wear this but I need to review the product. It looks decent for a less expensive make up brand
I've been trying to make this foundation work, but I just don't love it. I've been mixing it with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid to make it more wearable. The finish is just really weird. I do think it keeps me more matte, but it breaks up a lot. I can't use it at all on my nose because by the end of the day, it will be completely bare. I wouldn't repurchase!
I got this in my #UniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my face look so amazing. It smooths all my pores out. The color matches up with my skin perfectly. I would recommend this to everyone. It does it's job at an affordable price.
I got this in the #univoxbox today. I love it!! It comes out thick but goes on smooth and gives a smooth and even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin.
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos