8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,261 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Perfect for teens when they're having a breakout. Covers great without looking like a putty knife was used to put it on!
Great drugstore foundation amazing price and incredible coverage I constantly find myself coming back to this foundation
I love this foundation because of the matte finish. It's also inexpensive and a little goes a long way. A very good buy.
I love it. Blends well. I don't like it as much as the cover girl one that I have but it's a good product for the price.
This product matched my skin really well, but you could definitely tell I was wearing foundation and looked cake-y on me
Is this foundation oily? And in how many shades does it come in?I think I'm going to have to try this product very soon :)
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
I love this foundation. I have quite a bit of redness and scar marks. The coverage of this foundation is second to none.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos