8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
A. K. S.
A. K. S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. It's not very good. It feels like frosting for a cake and once applied, it looks cakey on skin as well since it leaves a very matte finish. It left a pink undertone to my skin. It's so thick that it makes ones skin look fake. The good thing is that there is no scent and it is heavy coverage if you need it. The product offers no benefits like sun protection or anti wrinkle so it feels like there's no life in the product and dead on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
This can really compete with high end stuff and gives a great matte look, but i found that the staying power isn't perfect. This is great UNDER other foundation to build coverage and create a clean, matte look.
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Paola T.
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First off, I love the packaging of this foundation! Looks clean and fresh. I don't wear foundation, but lately because of stress I have been breaking out, so I could really use this. I just hope I didn't choose too dark of a shade.
After use: This foundation is perfectly Matte, just like it says!! The color is perfect, I love everything about this. Once its on, it stays on and doesn't leave you with any greasy feeling!

Thanks for sending this to me in my VoxBox!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Harbor City , CA
I received this is one of my vox boxes and I hated it. It made my face break out and it looks super oily as if I just poured a bottle of sunscreen on my face.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I must have product!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
I use this daily and it leaves my skin feeling good!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite foundation! The coverage is great and the color fits me perfectly. I do have to apply primer or else it wont last as long. Feels like i have nothing on my face. Blends well with a beauty blender.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Acworth, GA
For the price, this foundation is totally worth it. Nice coverage, good color, soft texture. However, like the girl below me, it is very cakey. I feel like a porcelain doll whenever I am finished applying it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.