BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
This is my go to foundation! I have oily skin and normally when I apply makeup in the morning, I'm an oily mess by the afternoon but not with this. The formula is thick but blends out nicely and has good coverage.
Marley K.
Marley K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorites. It is amazing with the matte setting powder and it super FULL coverage. The only downside to this one is at has a very pink undertone and makes my skin have a salmon color finish through out the day. This is my go to when getting ready to go out.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
I love this base, it has very good coverage on the skin, you need very little product to cover the imperfections, but by passing the hours can become a bit oily texture on the face.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
Necesito ayuda me han comentado que excelente base pero no se si para una piel madura sirva ayuda
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I was given a coupon so i decided to try it out. The mousse is so fluffy but light. It glides and blended well with my skin tone. It is hard to find the right colour but the true ivory worked well for me. It does not cake around my nose or eyebrows. It has good coverage. It stays on most of the day as well.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
This foundation is perfect for us oily skin makeup lovers! It is a full coverage foundation with a mousy texture. It is not a very "liquidy" foundation yet it is not too thick! It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend if you are look for a long wearing fora room with full coverage!
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
One of the best affordable cheap store brand product is very light and a little does go a long way, it does keep your face matte good for oily skin, like me, it is very long lasting and really good for imperfections, pimples! Yes!!!! I highly recommend this
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright product. The coverage is one of a BB cream,
But make sure to get your exact color!! I matched wrong and ended up buying an orangey color, which is fine because the price is very inexpensive.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.