4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,162 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I like that it is thick because It comes on as bb cream. The only thing for me, is it was hard to find my shade. And I still feel it's to dark for me
I did not like this foundation at all. It's so think and hard to blend. I have oily skin, so I assumed I would like it. I definitely was disappointed.
In love with this product! I cannot stress how stunning the coverage is. Most foundations I am running out of within a week or two but this spreads so lovely on your skin
I love this foundation especially mixed with my Olay fresh effects BB cream. It's not heavy on the skin and I love the texture of it. It looks extremely natural. However I feel it will only work for people with oily or extremely oily skin because it can be a little too drying which is why I mix it in with the BB cream.
This stuff is too thick, too heavy, too cakey. Too everything! It was so hard to apply, blend out, EVERYTHING about it was bad. It smelled strictly of chemicals too
I received the stay matte foundation in the univox box. I have combination skin so i wasn't sure how well this product would work for me. I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, it is an amazing product. It has decent coverage and worked well at keeping the matte look. The texture is silky and feels great going on. It blends well into the skin also, plus a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
Didn't like this foundation at all. it is soo thick and heavy and gloopy. I really wanted to like it
Should be called the stay oily foundation instead of stay matte. This goes on matte and look great for about an hour before it breaks up and I look like a total oil slick. Hate this stuff.
Covers up all my acne scars. I've just started recently using it and I really like it. It feels a little thick when first putting it on but afterwards it feels great. The only thing I had a problem with was getting the wrong shade.
The product has a good texture but it goes on a little too thick for my skin. I also had a hard time matching my skin complexion however I did use it when I ran out of concealer and it work nicely.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos