BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It's not heavy and it covers well. It will last all day. I have a very light skin tone and this product matches perfectly without showing any lines. I very highly recommend this. I swear by this foundation!
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA
I love this foundation is my go to foundation . I won't go out with out it ! I have oily skin and I love that it stays matte ! I recommend this product .
Haleigh M.
Simi Valley, CA
I use this product almost everyday. It makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I love it! I don't feel cakey or heavy at all with it.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't say it enough.... I love this product!!!!! I was so surprised when I tried this. This is the best foundation I've ever used personally. It's my new 'go-to' favorite. This is better than $40.00 foundations that I've used. And a huge bonus... It's cheap!!!! It makes my face look flawless, and it really does stay matte all day. And I have an oily t-zone. It also provides a good full coverage. I went out and bought 4 more tubes because I never want to be without this stuff! LOL
Jessica W.
I am honestly not exaggerating when I say this is the BEST foundation I have ever used. I've suffered with acne for 10 years, and have tried hundreds of foundations, but have never found out that truly gave me everything I was looking for. I discovered this foundation thanks to tumblr and YouTube and decided to try this out for myself because I have heard such wonderful things about this product. You guys, the hype is TRUE. This stuff is phenomenal. I love the mousse consistency because I feel like that makes for easier application. Along with acne, I also have oily skin and this foundation covers and mattifies perfectly. Not to mention, it lasts all day long. I've had this product for about 2 weeks now and people have been asking me how I get my skin to look so clear. In the 10 years since I've had acne, no one has EVER asked me that. The ONLY gripe I have with this product is that it has the tendency to look very cakey if you use too much, so a little really does go along way. You have to try a few times to get that perfect coverage that doesn't look cakey, but the extra work is so worth it. I absolutely recommend this foundation.
Abbie H.
Foster City, CA
This is a light foundation. I need a darker color because it ends up being lighter than it appears. The price is okay, but I don't think I would get it again.
Abby G.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited to get this foundation because I heard some good reviews about it on yt, and this was my first whipped foundation. NOT GOOD AT ALL. First and foremost, I have normal/dry skin and read that whipped foundation doesn't really work well with this type, but I did try putting this foundation on multiple different ways and IT STILL DIDN'T LOOK GOOD. I tried primer/no primer, moisturizer/no moisturizer, finger application, brushes, beauty blender, you name it I tried it because I really wanted to love this foundation. Immediately after applying, you can see that it doesn't "blend flawlessly" and already beginning to oxidize. It lasts about 3-5 hours, already looking pretty bad during those few hours, and by the 8 hour mark, there's redness and the makeup has clearly worn off throughout the day on my entire face. I really wanted to love this foundation because it is so lightweight and smooths my entire face.
Paula S.
Newton, MA
I was skeptical when I received this sample from Influenster because I had never tried any Rimmel product. I was pleasantly surprised! It provides great coverage, and works great as a priming concealer. It's great for dark areas under the eyes. I recommend everyone give it a shot! You can't beat the price either! (Around $5)
Carey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's sad to say, but this foundation gave me hope in drugstore foundations again. I absolutely adore it and love that it's matte and gives a natural-looking finish. Being a pale girl, it also comes in a variety of shades for us fair ladies (it makes it a delight to not be the first shade any more!).
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.