8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this foundation for probably three months now. I use the stay matte primer and face powder along with it. I really love it. I have very oily skin and this stuff really helps! My makeup lasts through a 9 hour shift too!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
I'm very picky about what foundation I use but I don't like to buy high priced make up from the mall. This is by far my favorite foundation yet.
It last all day, stays in place, and doesn't make me break out. One thing I really love about this foundation is it doesn't make me feel like I have make up caked on my face.
I've been recommending this to my friends and coworkers since I tried it.
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I LOVED the rimmel stay matte foundation that I received to test in my ‪#‎univoxbox‬ complimentary of Influenster ! The foundation goes on incredibly smooth and lasts throughout the day with out the need of any primers or setting powder. The coverage is fantastic and I was able to skip concealer for my blemishes. I'd recommend this to anyone who has trouble with oily skin or lives in a humid climate.
Maryna K.
Maryna K.
Long lasting matte foundation. Great price. Great product. More of for oily skin. It's motifying it
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation, it has great coverage for me. The only thing is, it kind of shows my pores but I think that's with any Matte foundation or powder.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Weslaco, TX
I have normal skin and this product was extremely cakey on my face. It does offer full coverage but it doesn't last very long and its not very easy to blend. It also made me break out a ton and there although there is quite a few color selections they all have pink undertones.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually wear liquid foundation, but I just broke out really bad and I'm desperate. Anyways, this was in my influenster uni voxbox so I grabbed it. and tried it I'm so glad I did! I have seriously pale, ghost, never seen the sun skin, and I've never been able to find drugstore liquid foundation light enough to match my skin. The closest I found was Maybelline's dream fresh BB cream in the lightest shade, but it was still orangey. This foundation actually does!!! Even holds up in direct sunlight, not orange at all! It's got a thick, creamy formula, so I could see it drying your skin out a bit if you don't use moisturizer. Anyways, very satisfied with this purchase. If you've got ghost pale skin, this is the foundation for you! Definitely look in your local drugstore before buying from amazon, it's quite a bit cheaper in store. how ever its a bit darker then my pale skin but Ill take it.
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Jannatul R.
Jannatul R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this foundation though I got the wrong Shade.But Thinking to try the right shade.
It's really light weight and gives flawless finish!
If you have oily skin then you must try this one.
best for oily skin.
When I applied it, I feel my skin hydrates a lot without any greasy feelings.And it's really blend well on my skin too
Love how it feel on my skin.
Daria D.
Daria D.
Memphis, TN
This foundation does live it up to its name! Although the color I received in the UniVoxBox didn't match my skin tone I could see that it had a very matte look that I would use. I'll give it an A +!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.