4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The foundation itself doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. In fact once it was applied I couldn’t even feel it. It was easy to apply and blended well. I chose the Light Ivory shade and it matched fairly well with my skin tone. I might choose a shade darker next time I purchase the foundation though. The coverage was great! It definitely minimized the look of pores and helped cover any blemishes. Again, thumbs up from me!!
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
This was a great foundation for me, but when i received it and put it on, i looked as white as a ghost, i guess the pictures of the foundation when we were picking them out are a lot different then when you actually get it. Would love to try it again if it was in a different shade.
I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel. Its very soft and really covers blemishes well. Definitely recommend
I got this about 3 weeks back and have been trying to wear it ever sense. I have a lot of acne marks on my jaw line and redness around my nose and my cheeks. This has done a very nice job of covering that up. The thing I don't like about this foundation is it clings on dry patches and makes any bumps on my face stand out.. Which I understand because of it being such a full coverage foundation. I've found that mixing a pea size amount of moisturizer with this foundation helps it smooth on better and not look as cakey. Because this foundation can easily become cakey.. I have combo oily skin. Oily in my T zone and normal everywhere else. On hot days this foundation becomes very sticky but that happens with any foundation on me when it gets hot really.. I recommend blotting and powdering after about 4 hours. I find I get a bit shiny after 4 1/2. Plus it's only $5.
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
Don't recommend for dry skin. Ive tried other mate foundations and they have worked, this one left a cakey look but I can say that it is full coverage.
Amazing coverage would definitely recommend it. Has a good color variety. Stays on all day long.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos