4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Its an ok foundation. It doesn't go on smooth unless you use your fingers. Great with the primer on the same line as it though.
Love the feeling of it on my skin. So soft and light!! Light enough to wear when it's hot! For the cost it is totally worth it
I liked the coverage but it broke me out BADLY. Plus I found it too thick and it can easily cake up. Will not be repurchasing.
I like this product because despite being cheap, it gives my skin the perfect finish that I am looking for, perfectente matte
I didn't find this foundation to work well with my drier skin. Maybe it was the primer I was using but it isn't my favorite.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Really nice for drugstore makeup. I always get compliments that my makeup looks nice when I wear this. Stays on a long time.
Very good product it does what its suppose to do its very affordable i highly reccomend this product to others very pigmented
This is life for me with my oily skin. It helps dramatically in combating my oils and keeping them at bay. I love this stuff
Love this foundation on and off the stage. It does not move, it STAYS! One of the best matte foundations in the drugstore.
I love this makeup I have oily skin and the stay matte part takes the shine away and leaves a natural non cakey like look.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos