8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jahna L.
Jahna L.
Reedley , CA
Good application, nice feel. Little creasing and long lasting. Amazing price for the amont of product. Range of color options are great.
charisse c.
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
Should be called the stay oily foundation instead of stay matte. This goes on matte and look great for about an hour before it breaks up and I look like a total oil slick. Hate this stuff.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really wanted to try this because I have fallen in love with their stay matte powder. I'm sad to report that it was not as amazing as the powder. The mousse consistency was really odd and slightly hard to work with. I found that it also looked kind of cakey and did not offer very much coverage.
Janet L.
Janet L.
San Diego, CA
I Got This foundation In My UniVoxBox And I Tried It On My Mom I Loved It The product Is really smooth and Didn't Make Her break Out
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Denise R.
Denise R.
North port , FL
I am a huge BB cream wearer because all foundation look cakey on me no matter what brush I use to apply. This foundation makes your skin look like skin, but better! Light coverage but enough! I would definitely repurchase.

I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I have been searching for a long time for a nice, lightweight makeup to prevent shine. My face is extra oily in the summer, and this product does not disappoint. I do have to apply the stay matte powder throughout the day to help control shine, but I have been SO pleased with how this product performs. You should definitely give it a try! I recommend using it in combination with the primer and the stay matte powder.
Mariela r.
Mariela r.
I like that it is thick because It comes on as bb cream. The only thing for me, is it was hard to find my shade. And I still feel it's to dark for me
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.