4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,053 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Even though they do not have my color it's a good concelour perfect matte finish best combined with matte foundation of used as a concelour
Love this , was very impressed with the full coverage and light weight. I prefer mousse over liquid.
I bought this two weeks ago wanting to try something new. I got color 103 real ivory. The color matched me pretty decent. It does have a slight foundation scent it's not to bad. The texture is creamy blended nicely over my skin with a blender or my fingers worked well with both applications, set to matte pretty quickly. it was light and after day of wearing wasn't to bad as far as shine control I had a little on my nose I find for the price I paid for it really a nice product I will be purchasing again great for the you don't want heavy make up like full glam this is a cool casual look foundation if that makes sense. I recommend anyone to try
I really like this foundation. It's good coverage but doesn't feel heavy. I like the matte finish as many times my face ends up oily with other foundations.
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
This isn't bad if you have oily skin and need heavier coverage. It's good for covering acne and it's easy to apply either with a sponge or your fingers. But it has so few color options that's it's ridiculous. I can't find a match for my winter skin because everything is too pink, orange, or dark. Don't even get me started on the lack of options for people of color. May buy again in the summer when a shade matches me.
I use this for my everyday foundation, very matte & dry. Full coverage but still have to apply layers
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
This is my go to foundation! I have oily skin and normally when I apply makeup in the morning, I'm an oily mess by the afternoon but not with this. The formula is thick but blends out nicely and has good coverage.
This is one of my favorites. It is amazing with the matte setting powder and it super FULL coverage. The only downside to this one is at has a very pink undertone and makes my skin have a salmon color finish through out the day. This is my go to when getting ready to go out.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos