BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This just didn't work out for me. It highlighted my dry patches, and didn't look natural or lightweight. It was patchy, and I just didn't love it. Rimmel has so many wonderful products to offer, but this just wasn't one of them.
Mikayla S.
West Point, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like the way this foundation looks when first applied but it made me break out and at the end of the day my skin looks extremely oily. I have combination skin and i personally prefer my Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my holy grail foundation. I wear it in ivory. It's a perfect match. I apply it with a kabuki brush and is flawless coverage. Keeps me matte about 6 hrs. When paired with the powder, i get at least 12 hrs of amazing wear.
Emily W.
Gypsum, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drug store foundation (and I've used a lot). I love the mousse texture and the matte finish and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey but it gives great coverage! Will definitely buy it again!
Esther S.
North Billerica, MA
As someone who has worked in cosmetics for a long time I can honestly say that this stuff is absolute junk - it clings to dry patches and the ingredients are terrible. A definitely no-buy for anyone that wants to look natural.
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's really thick. It's super long lasting and the coverage is amazing. Definitely a full coverage. I always get compliments on my complexion when I'm wearing it!
Alexandria D.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
My all time favorite foundation! And it's cheap! The coverage is great, complete full coverage, and it feels so lightweight! It lasts me all day, even through those hot summer days! Perfect full coverage without feeling cakey!
Sophie K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this foundation and I love it. It covers any kind of blemishes and it doesn't leave my face feeling or looking shiny or oily. It is really cheap and I get it at Walmart. I would recommend this to any one with oily skin.
Brittany M.
Wayne, MI
This is a very good dupe for Kat Von d lock it foundation, it's a little heavier but over all it's a very full coverage and it doesn't smear it's a great foundation for oily skin! love this foundation and it's very affordable
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation when my skin is really oily, it makes my skin look flawless and super matte. I apply it with a damp beauty blender, this is my go to summer foundation. I would repurchase this foundation in a heart beat
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.