8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was a foundation that I just bought because I ran out of my normal one and I ended up really liking it, especially for the price! This is a great foundation for me during the summer when my skin is oily because it really does keep me matte.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I think this is a pretty good drugstore foundation. I like the squeeze tube packaging vs a jar for sanitary reasons. This is pretty thick so you don't need as much product. I use a damp Real Techniques makeup sponge for applying this foundation.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I've been searching for a long time for a foundation that doesn't break the bank. And Rimmel's Stay matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is by far the best for the price. While it doesn't make your flaws invisible, it has the best coverage I can find!
Marie F.
Marie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this foundation about a year ago, I've gone through multiple tubes. It is my holy grail foundation! Good coverage, easy to apply (I recommend with a beauty blender) And VERY affordable! 10/10 for sure will continue to repurchase!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I loved this foundation at first. It is moderately easy to apply. It stayed for a long time but it broke me out. Also it is kinda thick so it is not ideal for summer. It is a little hard to blend. Hello sweat! I would not recommend this product.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation. It has amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, and its affordable. I got mine for less than five dollars. Just make sure you prime your face and use moisturizer at-least ten minutes before if you have dry skin.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The consistency of it is wonderful and it is definitely full coverage. How matte it is depends a little on your skin, as well as application. I would recommend a setting powder for best results.
Serena T.
Serena T.
It's okay not really an everyday use. After about a couple hours it starts to look a little oily so not as matte as they say. However it is very light weight feeling, but only wore one or two time because I wasn't too pleased with this product.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation. It's so creamy and smooth. The porcelain is perfect for my cool toned, pale skin. I would recommend applying it with a brush. It blends so well, and matches my skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend it!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Wasilla, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
best foundation i've bought it gives me full coverage. it's light weight on me and doesn't feel too cakey. it lasts for about 4-5 hours though. it gives me medium to full coverage. i would always buy it again. i have bought it 3 times already!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.