BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Brandi💘 M.
Rimmel stay matte foundation is EVERYTHING. It is 100% full coverage. I like thick makeup so this is perfect for me. I love how flawless and baby doll it makes my face look. In this pic I'm wearing the foundation and the stay matte powder... Once again love my rimmel 😍 #contest
Lacy B.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation! However, I typically save it for special occasions because it is a little on the pricey side for the amount that you get. But I love the matte finish and the liquid mousse formula!
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is horrible. If I can save any girl form buying it my work is done. Goes on creamy like a mousse ... a little bit goes a long way. But it creases SO bad during the day and it feels THICK like peanut butter. I would not recommend this. And the shades are not true to your skin.
Kayleigh J.
This foundation is FANTASTIC for sensitive oily skin! It is full-coverage and extremely light and flawless on the skin. The range of colors for lighter skin tones is perfect! Being extremely pale, they are one of the only drugstore foundation lines that carry a Porcelain shade that complements people with pink, blue, or yellow undertones. The foundation also works well when using makeup sponges, beauty-blenders, and even foundation brushes. Although the bottle size is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way! I only have to use a pea sized amount on my Real Techniques beauty sponge to cover my entire face and still get full coverage! Not to mention, this foundation is extremely affordable! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation! 5/5!
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
Didn't match my skin tone at all and honestly I didn't like the product on my skin that much. It does look like mousse though but it was too yellow and dark for my shade and I picked the lightest (or closest can't remember which). Only use this if you can swatch it in store!
Kyler W.
cresson, PA
Was not impressed with this at all. I have normal, slightly oily skin but i use an oil reducing primer. I switched primers four times while using this foundation and none of them made a difference. The foundation would separate on my skin and oxidize by the time i finished my makeup. It slid around on my face and made me look very orange despite the fact that i had bought the lightest shade
Tammy S.
Duncan, SC
Absolutely love, love, love this product! Truly matte and lightweight. No setting powder needed. Blends super easy and builds up cover without feeling like a mask. Good staying power through the day and night. Also does not dry out my skin, and I have not had any problems with breakouts in the months of using this powder.
Bryanna C.
Clio
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This is a very thick product but one of my first foundations, easy to apply with a beauty blender or sponge, very long lasting if set with powder and heavy feeling, definitely full coverage. I would probably buy again because it doesn't break me out and its very inexpensive.
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
It is soooo heavy. I used it for a while and it works fine during the summer months when my skin is more oily and prone to shininess, but I can't use it at all in the winter without looking like a cakey mess.
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.