The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The coverage on this foundation is really good, without being too heavy, and the price is great for what you get, but they just don't have colors that match people on the lighter end of the spectrum. I'm really pale, and I couldn't find a shade to match me
This foundation is nothing like I have ever used before. I love the consistency in this mousse foundation. It comes in a variety of colors so it's pretty easy to find a match or just use two and create your own! It works well with my combination skin type.
This was my go to foundation an will always love it's makes me perfectly matte!! I will probably always purchase rimmel it's affordable an lite weight to med coverage! I have just been trying some new brands I'm in love with but will always love my rimmel!
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go to full coverage foundation. If I have something important to go to I reach for this for a flawless look. You just have to be aware to not make the application too cakey. It can be difficult to pair with other creams because of the thickness.
Great for my type of skin which is oily, stays in place all day. Can build it up and it doesn't look cakey. Works even better with the matte primer. No shine. Bought mine in walmart for a little over 5$ very cheap, worth it deffinetly would buy this again.
This has absolutely amazing coverage and applies/blends very smoothly. My only complaint is that after a while it does start to feel a little bit oily. It seems like a heavier foundation but if you blend it properly it isn't an issue. I would buy again (:
I simply could not live without this foundation. I have really oily skin and this beauty keeps my shine and oily free all day long. You don't need a lot of product. It glides right on. It's also very smooth. I would defiantly buy this foundation for life.
I really was impressed with this foundation. I got it for free in a VoxBox a while ago, and ever since, it's my go-to liquid foundation. I was able to find the right foundation for my skin tone, and it really helped with oily skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Used to be my holy grail before I tried more foundations and discovered there are bigger and better things. But it is a really good foundation. Has good coverage, and is mattifying. I do however notice it starts to look a little Cakey throughout the day.
I love the color. It covers very well. My only reason for the 4 star is it made my face very oily. I also broke out immediately after wearing it which was disappointing. The coverage and color alone was nice but I'm not into oily pimples after every use.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos