BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Leah B.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this foundation. I have oily skin with a lot of acne scarring and it covers up everything. It is super lightweight and lasts a full day if I'm not participating in strenuous activities. I but this again and again because it is perfect for my skin type and so ridiculously inexpensive for as wonderful as it is. Lots of foundations I have tried cause my skin to break out a ton, but not this one. Best deal ever! The picture attached is a photo taken about 3 hours after application on the middle of summer and it still looks great.
Yamilet Romero R.
To start has a mousse texture but a little more liquid. It is quite opaque but without being heavy, ie average coverage. Presentation comes in a tube like any BB cream, which makes it practical. The only thing against which I have for this base is that in the drier areas marked as granites or pellejitos, must be well moisturized and hydrated face before using it, and the driest areas must take extra care when we spread, the which also tends to mark the lines.
Price and product quality, make it an excellent investment.
Taylor S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like this foundation.... But I don't love it. I have an oily t-zone and while I feel like I stay matte for at least 6 hours, it's a very heavy feeling foundation. Although my t-zone is oily, right above my eyebrows and a small patch on my left cheek. It stays very well in my oily areas but clings and shows those dry little patches. I feel like if you have oily skin, this is a great drugstore foundation. BUT IF YOU ARE DRY AT ALL, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, I feel like you will absolutely haaaaaate this foundation.
Rachel C.
Poplar bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It has a nice thick but not heavy consistency and very creamy and blendable. You'll want to make sure you have moisturized your skin pretty good though as I've noticed it tends to stick to dry patches. I have combination skin and sometimes this foundation cakes up around my chin and eyebrows and other dry spots. It for sure stays matte all day though. I can wear this for about 9-10 hours before it starts feeling slick. Great foundation!
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I wanted a matte foundation that would work well and keep me from getting oily and this did the opposite after around 4 hrs of wear my skin was so oily and the foundation was coming off in patches it was just terrible, it does oxidize which was another issue for me, if you have dry patches it will definitely cling to them, the only good thing I have to say that it is a fuller coverage foundation and will cover everything. This was just something I was not a fan of.
M F.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay. I have trouble getting it to dry down completely, even when I set it with a powder. It has good coverage and is quite thick. I have very oily skin and it does work slightly better than most foundations at keeping my skin matte. I would definitely use a primer with this and apply it lightly- a little goes a long way. I apply this with a damp sponge and unlike most foundations where you want to dab and press them into the skin, with this I had better results rubbing it in
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this foundation a solid week before I decided I do not like it at all. It's very thick which seems nice at first because it had good coverage but it quickly becomes very cakey. It also is very patchy and it oxidized a horrible shade of orange after an hour of wear. You can also feel it sitting on your skin and it is even a bit sticky to the touch despite being a matte finish. bottom line- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Spend a few extra bucks for a decent drug store foundation.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. It does keep you matte, although I found that this product starts to clump through out the day. I found it very odd because I've never seen that in a foundation. In some parts of my face foundation would just start to gather and i thought, "okay maybe I just didn't blend it right today" but I found that it did it even the days that I made sure to blend blend blend. It's a medium to full coverage and it's a good foundation. Maybe I just have very oily skin?
Kelsey L.
Fulton, IL
Absolutely LOVE this product!! I can get it at my local target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. and it's only like $5! Lasts me a decent amount of time, simply because I don't wear makeup everyday. When I apply, I put a pea size on my hand between my pointer finger and thumb and use a beauty blender (damp!!) to dab it on. I like this product because it goes on easy, doesn't look cakey, it's matte, has great coverage, and doesn't leave my face oily after a day's worth of wearing it!
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually never wear foundation at all but I was part of a wedding party so I wanted to look my best since the pictures would be around forever. I bought this as my third foundation completely based on the description on the back of the tube. It stated that it was light weight good coverage and this is NOT lightweight. It is thick and settled into every pore on my nose. I felt so self conscious about it all day. It's not how I wanted to feel at a wedding at all.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?