8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Izzy C.
Izzy C.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really did not like this product. I bought it originally because I wanted to find an inexpensive foundation that worked wonders, and it fell flat. This did not blend into my skin at all, the shade range is terrible and didn't even have a light enough shade for me, and I got oily super fast through out the day even though this is marketed as a matte foundation. Highly disappointed. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that has can work for oily or dry skin tones, is affordable, has a lot of shades, and works extremely well, go with the Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation, it's my go-to😉
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This foundation really wasn't I expected, I was very excited to buy it for a long time, but when I used it for the first time it wasn't I thought. It Doesn't have good coverage in my face and choose the color seemed to be going with my skin tone but it wasn't, my skin is very white and this foundation leaves me even whiter, not at all well. The pros: It don't let me shine for a few hours on the face and that is good enough and the package brings pretty product, the cons: I don't like the color that makes my skin and has little coverage, It looks more like a BB cream. I give it 3 stars
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Today I will talk about this base @rimmellondonus I discovered recently and I fell in love.
Now if I tell 📝, its texture is very dense mousse, but nothing heavy, has a fairly high coverage in my opinion and what good is that with a minimum amount is sufficient. I love it with matte finish (we thank oily skin) intact and lasts more than 8 hours. The only bad thing is that some tones or are mostly with pink undertone so they should choose their color well. I use the Tone "True Ivory 103" is very similar to my skin and yellow undertone so for me it is perfect 💖
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I have dry skin and when I first bought this it was great on my skin. Which you would think it wouldn't because of my dry skin. After about 6 months of using it that's when my skin didn't agree with it anymore. I don't know if the formula changes over time or my skin just magically didn't like it anymore. But if you have oily skin this is a really affordable full coverage foundation. And it's worth a try if you have normal or combo skin as well. I would consider repurchasing this for sure. And with the right primer it would probably work better for me.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this foundation a couple times because I had to test them out to make sure they were the right shade for me. That is my least favorite part about buying foundation. That's why I prefer to go to places like Sephora because they let you sample the product but they will also put the makeup on you if you want. So far I like it after having worn it all day once under the powder foundation that I usually use. It goes on nicely.

I found the shade that matches me and I do like this foundation. It's easy to use and looks nice on my skin.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
I swear by this foundation. I have oily skin with a lot of acne scarring and it covers up everything. It is super lightweight and lasts a full day if I'm not participating in strenuous activities. I but this again and again because it is perfect for my skin type and so ridiculously inexpensive for as wonderful as it is. Lots of foundations I have tried cause my skin to break out a ton, but not this one. Best deal ever! The picture attached is a photo taken about 3 hours after application on the middle of summer and it still looks great.
Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
To start has a mousse texture but a little more liquid. It is quite opaque but without being heavy, ie average coverage. Presentation comes in a tube like any BB cream, which makes it practical. The only thing against which I have for this base is that in the drier areas marked as granites or pellejitos, must be well moisturized and hydrated face before using it, and the driest areas must take extra care when we spread, the which also tends to mark the lines.
Price and product quality, make it an excellent investment.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like this foundation.... But I don't love it. I have an oily t-zone and while I feel like I stay matte for at least 6 hours, it's a very heavy feeling foundation. Although my t-zone is oily, right above my eyebrows and a small patch on my left cheek. It stays very well in my oily areas but clings and shows those dry little patches. I feel like if you have oily skin, this is a great drugstore foundation. BUT IF YOU ARE DRY AT ALL, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, I feel like you will absolutely haaaaaate this foundation.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It has a nice thick but not heavy consistency and very creamy and blendable. You'll want to make sure you have moisturized your skin pretty good though as I've noticed it tends to stick to dry patches. I have combination skin and sometimes this foundation cakes up around my chin and eyebrows and other dry spots. It for sure stays matte all day though. I can wear this for about 9-10 hours before it starts feeling slick. Great foundation!
Charlotte V.
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bel Air, MD
Does this product actually stay matte, or do you end up having a shiny looking face a couple hours after application like most other "matte" foundations?
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
How is this foundation for combination skin? I'm oily in my T zone but dry in other areas.