8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my makeup kit!! I have multiple bottles at a time. I've been using this foundation for about 3 years now. I try new foundations but I always find myself gravitating towards this one. Its medium to full coverage. A little goes a long way. The consistency is creamy and blend able. I use a wet beauty blender to blend mine in and it makes my skin looks flawless. It hasnt broke me out and I have super sensitive skin which I love. It is matte but my skin is very oily, so about noon I have to apply more powder to my T zone, forehead and inner cheek areas. Over all great foundation for money and coverage.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation for a wedding I was gonna be in. Price wise it was right up my alley, but I really dislike that actually product. I'm not very picky about foundation so I was disappointed to have to return it. I tested it out a couple times and I felt like I was caking on tar. It was very hard to spread (fingers, brush and sponge) and it awful on my skin (normal/dry, freckles and redness). I returned it thankfully found another Rimmel product I liked more. I would sadly not recommend this product to similar skin types. I need good, even coverage and this product was just not a good fit for me.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
It is mattifying, but I'm not a big fan. It is a really thick formula, and it is a bit too matte. It doesn't blend into the skin very well and looks very "fake" on top of the skin despite how you apply it (I've tried a beauty blender, a buffing brush, and with my fingers. The buffing brush seemed to work best, but it took a bit more work than I'm used to) Also, the shade range is very, very limited. True Ivory is like the 4th lightest color they have, and they only have 8 colors.

I've decided to buy the rimmel mattifying primer, and to stick with my regular foundation. I won't be repurchasing.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really did not like this product. I bought it originally because I wanted to find an inexpensive foundation that worked wonders, and it fell flat. This did not blend into my skin at all, the shade range is terrible and didn't even have a light enough shade for me, and I got oily super fast through out the day even though this is marketed as a matte foundation. Highly disappointed. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that has can work for oily or dry skin tones, is affordable, has a lot of shades, and works extremely well, go with the Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation, it's my go-to😉
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This foundation really wasn't I expected, I was very excited to buy it for a long time, but when I used it for the first time it wasn't I thought. It Doesn't have good coverage in my face and choose the color seemed to be going with my skin tone but it wasn't, my skin is very white and this foundation leaves me even whiter, not at all well. The pros: It don't let me shine for a few hours on the face and that is good enough and the package brings pretty product, the cons: I don't like the color that makes my skin and has little coverage, It looks more like a BB cream. I give it 3 stars
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Winter Garden, FL
This foundations is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. My skin is really oily and using this foundation really helps my skin not get oily throughout the day. It has a really great coverage and you don't have to put a lot, you just have to put a little bit, and it covers up all of your blemishes. The best part about this foundation being so amazing is that its so cheap, and even better than some high-end ones. I super recommend this foundation, it is easy to apply, coverall of your blemishes and its not expensive at all. All you could ask for just in one product, I just love it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is by far the BEST foundation I have ever used! The smallest dab will actually cover my whole face, super full coverage too!!! It doesn't feel heavy at all and the texture is amazing. Once its on my face when I touch my face it doesn't even feel like I have makeup on but its full coverage. One bottle will go such a long ways. I can not say enough good things about it. It seriously does stay matte even on my nose which is my most problem with shine. It lasts the whole day. One of the best parts is the price is amazing!! I got mine at Walmart for under $5!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Today I will talk about this base @rimmellondonus I discovered recently and I fell in love.
Now if I tell 📝, its texture is very dense mousse, but nothing heavy, has a fairly high coverage in my opinion and what good is that with a minimum amount is sufficient. I love it with matte finish (we thank oily skin) intact and lasts more than 8 hours. The only bad thing is that some tones or are mostly with pink undertone so they should choose their color well. I use the Tone "True Ivory 103" is very similar to my skin and yellow undertone so for me it is perfect 💖
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I have dry skin and when I first bought this it was great on my skin. Which you would think it wouldn't because of my dry skin. After about 6 months of using it that's when my skin didn't agree with it anymore. I don't know if the formula changes over time or my skin just magically didn't like it anymore. But if you have oily skin this is a really affordable full coverage foundation. And it's worth a try if you have normal or combo skin as well. I would consider repurchasing this for sure. And with the right primer it would probably work better for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.