BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Today I will talk about this base @rimmellondonus I discovered recently and I fell in love.
Now if I tell 📝, its texture is very dense mousse, but nothing heavy, has a fairly high coverage in my opinion and what good is that with a minimum amount is sufficient. I love it with matte finish (we thank oily skin) intact and lasts more than 8 hours. The only bad thing is that some tones or are mostly with pink undertone so they should choose their color well. I use the Tone "True Ivory 103" is very similar to my skin and yellow undertone so for me it is perfect 💖
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I have dry skin and when I first bought this it was great on my skin. Which you would think it wouldn't because of my dry skin. After about 6 months of using it that's when my skin didn't agree with it anymore. I don't know if the formula changes over time or my skin just magically didn't like it anymore. But if you have oily skin this is a really affordable full coverage foundation. And it's worth a try if you have normal or combo skin as well. I would consider repurchasing this for sure. And with the right primer it would probably work better for me.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this foundation a couple times because I had to test them out to make sure they were the right shade for me. That is my least favorite part about buying foundation. That's why I prefer to go to places like Sephora because they let you sample the product but they will also put the makeup on you if you want. So far I like it after having worn it all day once under the powder foundation that I usually use. It goes on nicely.

I found the shade that matches me and I do like this foundation. It's easy to use and looks nice on my skin.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this foundation. I have oily skin with a lot of acne scarring and it covers up everything. It is super lightweight and lasts a full day if I'm not participating in strenuous activities. I but this again and again because it is perfect for my skin type and so ridiculously inexpensive for as wonderful as it is. Lots of foundations I have tried cause my skin to break out a ton, but not this one. Best deal ever! The picture attached is a photo taken about 3 hours after application on the middle of summer and it still looks great.
To start has a mousse texture but a little more liquid. It is quite opaque but without being heavy, ie average coverage. Presentation comes in a tube like any BB cream, which makes it practical. The only thing against which I have for this base is that in the drier areas marked as granites or pellejitos, must be well moisturized and hydrated face before using it, and the driest areas must take extra care when we spread, the which also tends to mark the lines.
Price and product quality, make it an excellent investment.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like this foundation.... But I don't love it. I have an oily t-zone and while I feel like I stay matte for at least 6 hours, it's a very heavy feeling foundation. Although my t-zone is oily, right above my eyebrows and a small patch on my left cheek. It stays very well in my oily areas but clings and shows those dry little patches. I feel like if you have oily skin, this is a great drugstore foundation. BUT IF YOU ARE DRY AT ALL, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, I feel like you will absolutely haaaaaate this foundation.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Poplar bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It has a nice thick but not heavy consistency and very creamy and blendable. You'll want to make sure you have moisturized your skin pretty good though as I've noticed it tends to stick to dry patches. I have combination skin and sometimes this foundation cakes up around my chin and eyebrows and other dry spots. It for sure stays matte all day though. I can wear this for about 9-10 hours before it starts feeling slick. Great foundation!
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I wanted a matte foundation that would work well and keep me from getting oily and this did the opposite after around 4 hrs of wear my skin was so oily and the foundation was coming off in patches it was just terrible, it does oxidize which was another issue for me, if you have dry patches it will definitely cling to them, the only good thing I have to say that it is a fuller coverage foundation and will cover everything. This was just something I was not a fan of.
M F.
M F.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay. I have trouble getting it to dry down completely, even when I set it with a powder. It has good coverage and is quite thick. I have very oily skin and it does work slightly better than most foundations at keeping my skin matte. I would definitely use a primer with this and apply it lightly- a little goes a long way. I apply this with a damp sponge and unlike most foundations where you want to dab and press them into the skin, with this I had better results rubbing it in
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the most full coverage foundation of any foundation I have ever tried. I love how flawless this can make the complexion. But, it is cakey and there's no way around that. Not a good one for mature skin. I can see this one being amazing for a younger woman with bad acne or acne scars. It is very matte. This makeup also doesn't stay put. It is very emollient. So, it doesn't form a bond with the skin. It will transfer onto glasses, your cell phone, and any clothing item that has a collar.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.