8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Megan f.
Megan f.
Omaha, NE
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
Phoenix S.
Phoenix S.
Lawrence, KS
This isn't bad if you have oily skin and need heavier coverage. It's good for covering acne and it's easy to apply either with a sponge or your fingers. But it has so few color options that's it's ridiculous. I can't find a match for my winter skin because everything is too pink, orange, or dark. Don't even get me started on the lack of options for people of color. May buy again in the summer when a shade matches me.
Noemy E.
Noemy E.
Upland, CA
I use this for my everyday foundation, very matte & dry. Full coverage but still have to apply layers
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
This is my go to foundation! I have oily skin and normally when I apply makeup in the morning, I'm an oily mess by the afternoon but not with this. The formula is thick but blends out nicely and has good coverage.
Marley K.
Marley K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorites. It is amazing with the matte setting powder and it super FULL coverage. The only downside to this one is at has a very pink undertone and makes my skin have a salmon color finish through out the day. This is my go to when getting ready to go out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
knoxville, TN
I'm extremely pale, so finding a foundation that is light enough for me is tricky at times. This is the first drugstore foundation that I have tried that is not only light enough, it also has awesome coverage. I don't use this when I'm going outside because it is a bit heavy.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
I love this base, it has very good coverage on the skin, you need very little product to cover the imperfections, but by passing the hours can become a bit oily texture on the face.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
Necesito ayuda me han comentado que excelente base pero no se si para una piel madura sirva ayuda
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I was given a coupon so i decided to try it out. The mousse is so fluffy but light. It glides and blended well with my skin tone. It is hard to find the right colour but the true ivory worked well for me. It does not cake around my nose or eyebrows. It has good coverage. It stays on most of the day as well.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.