4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,041 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
This isn't bad if you have oily skin and need heavier coverage. It's good for covering acne and it's easy to apply either with a sponge or your fingers. But it has so few color options that's it's ridiculous. I can't find a match for my winter skin because everything is too pink, orange, or dark. Don't even get me started on the lack of options for people of color. May buy again in the summer when a shade matches me.
I use this for my everyday foundation, very matte & dry. Full coverage but still have to apply layers
This is my go to foundation! I have oily skin and normally when I apply makeup in the morning, I'm an oily mess by the afternoon but not with this. The formula is thick but blends out nicely and has good coverage.
This is one of my favorites. It is amazing with the matte setting powder and it super FULL coverage. The only downside to this one is at has a very pink undertone and makes my skin have a salmon color finish through out the day. This is my go to when getting ready to go out.
I'm extremely pale, so finding a foundation that is light enough for me is tricky at times. This is the first drugstore foundation that I have tried that is not only light enough, it also has awesome coverage. I don't use this when I'm going outside because it is a bit heavy.
I love this base, it has very good coverage on the skin, you need very little product to cover the imperfections, but by passing the hours can become a bit oily texture on the face.
Necesito ayuda me han comentado que excelente base pero no se si para una piel madura sirva ayuda
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
I love this foundation. I was given a coupon so i decided to try it out. The mousse is so fluffy but light. It glides and blended well with my skin tone. It is hard to find the right colour but the true ivory worked well for me. It does not cake around my nose or eyebrows. It has good coverage. It stays on most of the day as well.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos