The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Not much of a fan. I cant seem to find a shade that matches me. I also feel like I can feel it on me when I wear it, which isnt the most pleasant feeling.
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
My first impression of this product was not good. I thought it was so to thick and drying for my skin, it left a cakey look to my face. After using it several times tho I have grown to love it. It gives pretty good coverage and has a good color selection. The thing I will say is make sure and moisturize before applying. Also found that fingers or a beauty blender gives the best application.
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel. Its very soft and really covers blemishes well. Definitely recommend
I just purchased the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse. I must say that it is pretty thick but light and gives great coverage. You do not have to use too much of the product. I was worried about using a mousse because I have some dry skin areas and worried about how it would work. Looks nice and feels wonderful. Only thing is where I have some fine lines, it sits in them and you can see them pretty well. Other than that I definitely think this was a great purchase and would recommend it.
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
Don't recommend for dry skin. Ive tried other mate foundations and they have worked, this one left a cakey look but I can say that it is full coverage.
Amazing coverage would definitely recommend it. Has a good color variety. Stays on all day long.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos