4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel. Its very soft and really covers blemishes well. Definitely recommend
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
I received this in my #univoxbox and i gotta say for a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good. Unfortunately, the color didn't match my skin tone, it was to warm for me, but besides the color, the product is very smooth and soft on the face. It blends very effortlessly. The only thing i would watch out for is obviously if you have dry skin, i would highly recommend moisturizing or a setting spray with a dewy finish. but other than that, i didn't have any problems with the foundation, just the color.
Don't recommend for dry skin. Ive tried other mate foundations and they have worked, this one left a cakey look but I can say that it is full coverage.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos