8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
ANGELYD D.
ANGELYD D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
tesla r.
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
Rose B.
Rose B.
I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel. Its very soft and really covers blemishes well. Definitely recommend
Scott Twp, PA
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
Raquel g.
Raquel g.
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Lima, OH
Pretty much my holy grail for foundation! Lasts all day and absorbs oil well. Covers great and is buildable.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #univoxbox and i gotta say for a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good. Unfortunately, the color didn't match my skin tone, it was to warm for me, but besides the color, the product is very smooth and soft on the face. It blends very effortlessly. The only thing i would watch out for is obviously if you have dry skin, i would highly recommend moisturizing or a setting spray with a dewy finish. but other than that, i didn't have any problems with the foundation, just the color.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA
Don't recommend for dry skin. Ive tried other mate foundations and they have worked, this one left a cakey look but I can say that it is full coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Deja W.