8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,217 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a great reasonable priced full coverage foundation. It can begin to look a little Cakey if you're not careful though.
This is extremely thick, so as for a foundation, it doesn't work well. I have dry skin and it just feels so thick and cakey.
This is such a great foundation for a great price. It keeps me matte with full coverage as well as not being cakey, love it!
I got this product in my voxbox and it is one of my favorites. It lasts all day and looks natural. Will definitely buy again!
I loved how matte this foundation was plus the price is great but i felt like my face was a lil too pink compared to my neck.
I want ro try this out it looks like a good brand and all the reviews are good but i wonder if they have it in my shade color
Honestly it is very heavy on your face and it gives the appearance of a cakey face even though you did not use much product.
Love this foundation on and off the stage. It does not move, it STAYS! One of the best matte foundations in the drugstore.
It is defitenly full coverage. I'm not too sure how I feel about it though. It seems to crack and a very thick consistency.
I love this makeup I have oily skin and the stay matte part takes the shine away and leaves a natural non cakey like look.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos