4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is heaven for oily skin, lasted 8hr without breaking apart or make me look shiny like a disco ball, truly amazing for the price.
Pretty good coverage, but it rubs off really easily. Don't touch your face at all and you might be okay. Also there isn't a huge color selection.
I love this foundation. It works very well for my dry skin. The coverage is amazing & I don't know if I'll go back to using any other foundation.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is such a thick foundation. It feels so cakey on the skin. It has pretty good coverage but I just don't reach for it because it is cakey.
My absolute favorite, and the best deal! A little heavy but you don't need much! I have combination skin and it's perfect for me! Matte finish
So this could be a great light coverage product if you like that I'm more into full coverage I didn't really like it .. it felt way too watery
I have used this product every day for the last three years and it is perfect for my combination skin. Color always blends well. Long lasting.
Review for: Sand
I love this product it actually gives me a matte finish. I have dry skin and it works for me very well I minimizes my pores. I really like it.
Make sure that you don't use a lot on your skin! The first time I used it I had a break out. Now I apply less and it still gives me coverage
Love the moose foundation its so soft and the coverage is nice. It's a bit thick but then again it's a moose foundation sooo not surprised
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos