8 colors available

Dennah M.
Dennah M.
Gardner, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation. I am the type of girl who loves a full coverage dry looking no shine face. It works really well for me and with my oily skin it blends very well. Don't go for it if you have dry skin because it sticks to the dry spots and doesn't blend easily.
I recommend this to anyone who wants the full coverage, long lasting foundation and doesn't want any shine especially with oily skin. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the colors are very off. I have yellow toned skin and I normally wear a yellow tone beige but the true ivory is even dark for me, so I blend it with my moisturizer (which doesn't affect the matte) and the color tones down to my shade.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
So this product had quite a lot of pros. It says it is meant to be "light weight, oil free, never greasy, have all day shine control and minimize the look of pores" I found that it did nearly all of that. It felt great on my skin and the matte finish lasted well into the evening. Most foundations can't do that! I also think it's a great value for your money. It comes out really thick so a little goes a long way and this tube can last a long time. However, I did find one flaw. Minimizing the look of pores is very important to me in my foundation and it didn't really do that for me. My pores almost seemed to appear larger. The Stay Matte nearly checked all of the boxes though, so although there was one big con for me personally, I still think it would be great for most people and I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble with shine or an oily skin type.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after reading the umteenth comment online from someone who declared this to be their holy grail foundation. if nothing else, it serves as a great reminder that everyone's skin is different, because wow, it does NOT work for me. It's most definitely matte, and didn't oxidize or do anything crazy, but for the life of me I can't get a smooth semi natural finish-no matter how hard I try. I've tried fingers, foundation brushes, stippling brushes, cosmetic sponges, and buffing, but it always ends up makjng my face loom dull and dry. It clings and cakes to any peach fuzz or dry skin, amd builds up like crazy in any fine lines. I'm going to try using a beauty blender next, as I live in hope. Anyway; I've definitely used worse foundations, but I've also used much better.
Yoana M.
Yoana M.
Delray Beach, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! works so well. a must! my sister first bought it and i saw how it worked and its SO good. went out and got it the next day
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I can't believe I've never tried it! I usually don't wear liquid foundation because I have oily skin but this is amazing! It controls shine all day and it works well with my skin!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Iaeger, WV
Since my skin is oily, I always look for matte foundation and powders. I overlooked this one for a long time because it is so cheap to purchase, but I am so glad I finally gave it a chance. I use both the foundation and pressed powder every single day and it really does stay matte! Add a great primer and setting spray and you are good to go!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this foundation for about two months now and I absolutely love it! I have the shade True Ivory and it's a great match for my skin tone. I dab it onto my face with my fingers and then I actually apply it with my Real Techniques expert face brush or stippling brush. I top it with the stay matte powder and I'm set for the day!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
cross lanes, wv
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite foundation! The coverage is great and the color fits me perfectly. I do have to apply primer or else it wont last as long. Feels like i have nothing on my face. Blends well with a beauty blender.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Quincy, Ma
This product is so much better then I thought it would ever be, and the price on it isn't as bad as so many products out there! I loved how it made my skin look so smooth, how it blended in with my color and gave a great look!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.