BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Out of all the other foundations I have tried, this one is the best! It applies so well and gives me a flawless look that I have not been able to achieve with other foundations. This product also lasts throughout the day which is very helpful. It hides any blemishes or redness that I have which is a huge thing for me. Everything about this product is amazing!!
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
There are some things that I love about this product and some things that I don't. First I love that they had a shade (porcelain) that actually matches my skin, which never happens. The foundation is fairly inexpensive and can be found in most drugstores and online. The downside to this product is that if you have any dry spots whatsoever, the product is going to cling to it. The best way that I have found too wear this, is to mix a small bit of moisturizer in with the foundation.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Madison, MS
When applying this foundation, I was surprised at how smooth it made my skin look. I love the coverage and the available colors.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Orlando, FL
In love with this, it can be used under or over your make up or just alone. Makes my make up look so smooth and is very light weight. Best primer other than elf!
Kelly Ann D.
Kelly Ann D.
Junction City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are both pros and cons to this product. I like that it's matte but it's hard to find the right color due to the lack of tones that they offer. It does last quite a long time though.
araceli t.
araceli t.
Brownsville, TX
Just bought this recently &don't like it i don't like how it makes my skin feel it looks like i have no makeup on
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
This is awesome for special occasions or date night ect. but I have highly acne prone skin and two days after using this my skin goes nuts. the coverage is amazing though and its not as cakey as I expected.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
One of the only drugstore foundation I can find in my shade, however it is sticky feeling on the skin. It has a mousse like consistency BUT keeps the skin very matte even without pressed powder. (I use a different brand of matte powder with mine)
Rain A.
Rain A.
Orlando, FL
I did not like this product at all. I was very excited to go out and by the BB cream. This was my first BB cream experience. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I was surprised to see the very light color they had available. I have very fair skin and it is hard to find a foundation/BB cream that matches my skin and is not too dark. I picked Light Porcelain because it was very light and fit my skin town fairly well. I went through my everyday make-up routine and started to put it on. It is SO thick! I get it's supposed to be a "mousse" but it was way too heavy. It dried my skin out so much. You could see how thick it was especially around my nose. I have pretty oily skin but this dried my skin out way too much!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this foundation. I received it last year as part of the uni vox box and have referred it to all my friends and have purchased my own since then.

a little goes a long way with this foundation and it makes your face look flawless
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.