BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Patience R.
If you have oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you! It leaves your face matte all day and has great coverage! It's a thick yet creamy consistency and is very easy to blend! The only con is how long it lasts. Since its a smaller bottle, it doesn't last that long but I love it so much that I will continue to repurchase it! Highly recommend it for everyone!
Amairani M.
This foundation is great for oily skin! I have oily skin myself, and I'm in love with it! It's my new go-to! I was so surprised by the coverage it gives. It's easy to apply, apply with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. It leaves me matte for a decent amount of time, you get a great product for the price you pay.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper and it covers those dark spota
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and i love it because it give a nice matte finish(: its creamy and soft(:
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great everyday product! I love Rimmel foundations because they are great on all skin types.
Lucy N.
Homestead, FL
I always went for the more expensive products but this one proved me wrong this is great.It went on smooth made my face look vibrant and no greasiness. I love this and I will keep using this liquid moose foundation. It is the best that I have tried.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
After always using expensive stuff this really made me change my mind and saved me money. I would def recommend this to anyone. it is the perfect thing for anyone to use.
Courtney B.
Newbern , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great coverage and you don't need to use a whole lot. It does dry my skin out a little which in turn leaves it looking a little flakey. But I have dry skin to begin with. Probably works best for oily skin types.
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Just got it Love this works great with my oily skin and won't clog pores very light weight good coverage. Just need help choosing right match. Applies great and easy! Would recommend.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo el cutis grasoso y me encanta el Maquillaje y este producto ha dejado excelentes resultados en mi control de brillo, tiene alta cobertura y no deja sensación pegajosa, recomendadisimo!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.