8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Love the feeling of it on my skin. So soft and light!! Light enough to wear when it's hot! For the cost it is totally worth it
This is my daily wear foundation . I love the way it stays matte and controls my oil . I also use it with the stay matte powder
I love this foundation. Soft, smooth and goes on nicely. It stays matte for hours and I have oily skin. Great coverage as well.
I received this in the Rimmel #staymatte voxbox. I love how light and airy this foundation is. Great coverage and texture.
I liked this product but it is very cakey when applied. Only recommend if you're a beginner and just starting out with makeup.
Its an ok foundation. It doesn't go on smooth unless you use your fingers. Great with the primer on the same line as it though.
I liked the coverage but it broke me out BADLY. Plus I found it too thick and it can easily cake up. Will not be repurchasing.
This is currently my foundation and to me its awesome perfect matte finish I have the color ivory andbit matrsy skin quiet well
I love this foundation! I was already a fan of the Rimmel brand, and when I tried this product I was amazed how long it wore!
It goes on so well with a primer! It is matte for sure and it last for me all day (8 hour shift) plus more. I will repurchase!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos