8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Marjo H.
Marjo H.
One of the best foundation i use! Has a great coverge, great for my oil skin, and the price is PERFECT! It last all day without any sign of oil! The shade is just like my skin!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely the worst foundation I've ever used. Made my face look like it had dry skin all over it and didn't cover up any blemishes.. seemed to point them out. Had to return it because it was the biggest waste of money ):
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I have deep pickaxe acne scars which is my biggest insecurity when it comes to my looks this foundation is honestly the biggest help when it comes to covering my scars. It is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation that is thick and creamy to say the least. The smallest amount goes a long way and if applies like a dream whether it be with a brush, sponge, or with your fingers. After it is done setting it literally looks flawless, my scars are deep but this foundation overs over 90% of my problem areas. This is perfect for anyone with oily skin or trying to cover any imperfections it truly is an amazing buy in my book.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations ever made. I have been using it for about a year now and love how it makes my face feel. I havent used any other brand for a long time now. I get less blemishes, my skin is less oily and it stays fresh all day, I love it.
Kara P.
Kara P.
This foundation was purchased for me as a gift, I know buy it every time. Stays on all day and even when I sweat it stays in good condition. I was very impressed with it in comparison to my old foundation. I only use a little on a makeup brush and the product goes a long way! Totally worth trying!
Kenni K.
Kenni K.
Winston Salem, NC
Even though they do not have my color it's a good concelour perfect matte finish best combined with matte foundation of used as a concelour
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Middletown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this , was very impressed with the full coverage and light weight. I prefer mousse over liquid.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I bought this two weeks ago wanting to try something new. I got color 103 real ivory. The color matched me pretty decent. It does have a slight foundation scent it's not to bad. The texture is creamy blended nicely over my skin with a blender or my fingers worked well with both applications, set to matte pretty quickly. it was light and after day of wearing wasn't to bad as far as shine control I had a little on my nose I find for the price I paid for it really a nice product I will be purchasing again great for the you don't want heavy make up like full glam this is a cool casual look foundation if that makes sense. I recommend anyone to try
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. It's good coverage but doesn't feel heavy. I like the matte finish as many times my face ends up oily with other foundations.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.