The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got this foundation. I have really oily skin so I was quite curious how well this foundation would work. Although it wasn't matte all day, my face isn't as oily as it is with other foundations and without any makeup. It's like a nice glow to the skin kind of look.
Omg! I was wondering what all the hype about this product so I went out and bought it. I was surprised that it was really cheap! It made me stay matte for up to 4-5 hours and I have really oily skin. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't make you look cakey. It also didn't make me break out considering I have extremely acne prone skin.
I will start this with I am not usually a matte finish person but I saw this in the store and really wanted to try it. I have fallen in love with this, it reminds me of my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation but for a fraction of the price! I love how it is a liquid mousse, it feels light and airy going on and isn't as heavy feeling as other matte finish foundations. It never seemed to be drying which is perfect where I tend to be on the dryer side
I was excited to try this new stay matte foundation but i was so disappointed it did not stay matte as it claims it just didn't work for me
I think it's one of the best products I have purchased! I've been using it one week now and so far the results have been great. My face is usually very greasy and left me no bb cream the way I wanted to buy this who happened to be on offer. 100% recommended!! Best of all is that makes your makeup last all day !! If you doubt in buying it because I tell you that you can do with confidence
Love this product, its so lightweight and goes on so smoothly. Also it covers blemishes very well! The only thing that you must keep in mind is to not use to much because it is very easy to over do.
Since my skin is oily, I always look for matte foundation and powders. I overlooked this one for a long time because it is so cheap to purchase, but I am so glad I finally gave it a chance. I use both the foundation and pressed powder every single day and it really does stay matte! Add a great primer and setting spray and you are good to go!
This is my drugstore go-to foundation, and I'm SO glad I discovered it! I have skin that can get pretty oily throughout the day and I was spending a ton on expensive primers and foundations, only to still have to blot and reapply powder several times a day. This foundation keeps my face matte virtually all day, sometimes I go without reapplying powder at all! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey, which is a big plus! I would recommend this over and over to anyone looking for an economical but great foundation.
This product doesn't work for me. It is a little too heavy for a foundation. And it looks very caked when I have it on.
One of the best foundation i use! Has a great coverge, great for my oil skin, and the price is PERFECT! It last all day without any sign of oil! The shade is just like my skin!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos