BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
This is extremely thick, so as for a foundation, it doesn't work well. I have dry skin and it just feels so thick and cakey.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this foundation at Ulta last month. I had already bought two eye palettes and knew I needed foundation, but didn't want to spend anymore money. I went out searching for some foundations on the drug store side. I tried it out with the tester on my hand and immediately loved the feel. I love this foundation. I prefer it over my bare minerals foundation and my too faced foundation. It is a medium medium coverage and if you want more it builds up great.
Megan Joy W.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products of all time, I've been using this since it came out and use it as a final cover before powder to set everything. So smooth and covers like a charm!
Hanan S.
Hanan S.
Garland, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, it had great lasting powers but unfortunately it is NOT for DRY SKIN. It went on smoothly, but throughout the day the foundation clung to my dry patches which looked awful! Its a great formula just too drying to wear everyday. I would probably only wear this again if I'm going out to dance or to a party and I know I'm going to be sweating or be more shiny than usual. Other than that this product will be pretty awesome with anyone who has an Oily- Oily combo skin type.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Loveland, CO
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. This is a heavy, sticky full coverage foundation. Unless you touch it, it doesn't budge. It never really becomes less sticky until you set it with a powder, but it doesn't slide around which is great. I don't use it on my entire face, I use it on my cheeks, chin, and part of my neck. It doesn't make my dry spots look dry or wear off of them. I don't use it on the rest of my face because I have large pores, and very oily skin, so it slides around on the rest of my face, separates and just doesn't work there, but that's why I only use it on the bottom, because it's the only foundation I've found that stays. If you're super oily like me it might not work but I think it's worth a try because it is a really nice product.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for oily skin girls what your face super Matt. I have combinations did I have yet to have any type of problem using this product's
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is actually pretty good. I bought it when it first came out thinking it would be a great option for my oily skin, and I also tend to like a fuller coverage to hide some acne scars. The only reason I did not give it five stars is simple because I still get oily after 5-6 hours. BUT not as oily as I get with other foundations. The coverage is amazing without feeling too heavy or looking fake, thanks to the mousse like texture. I will occasionally get some drier areas around my nose, and the foundation does not accentuate or hang on to the dry areas. It did not irritate my skin in any way or cause any breakouts. This is definitely one of the better drugstore foundations that I have tried.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Out of all the other foundations I have tried, this one is the best! It applies so well and gives me a flawless look that I have not been able to achieve with other foundations. This product also lasts throughout the day which is very helpful. It hides any blemishes or redness that I have which is a huge thing for me. Everything about this product is amazing!!
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
There are some things that I love about this product and some things that I don't. First I love that they had a shade (porcelain) that actually matches my skin, which never happens. The foundation is fairly inexpensive and can be found in most drugstores and online. The downside to this product is that if you have any dry spots whatsoever, the product is going to cling to it. The best way that I have found too wear this, is to mix a small bit of moisturizer in with the foundation.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
New favorite foundation, great quality & great price! It is a thick formula so a little goes a long way. It has medium to full coverage & does keep you matte. It doesn't feel or look cakey when applied with the right amount.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.