BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
selena l.
I bought this foundation not so long ago and its pretty good. It covers good and it actually is pretty light on the skin. Honestly thought i might not like it because i have tried a mousse foundation and didn't like it. But i like this foundation.
Rylee M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I am obsessed with this foundation. The lightest color is extremely light, almost white, so with this foundation I have found that going up a color is best for me. But it is a super thick consistency and covers anything you need it to. It stays matte all day long for me. Make sure you do set this with powder though because it does have a sticky consistency.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm currently using this and I LOVE it! I plan to buy this again. I found this at my local Target Store and the price was very reasonable. This stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off. (I find that amazing,especially in this Phoenix , AZ heat!)
Heather C.
Big Bear City, CA
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As my skin became less oily this foundation has risen to the top of my collection. It's very full coverage with out being too cake. The finish looks amazing.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
I received this in my Rimmel StayMatte VoxBox, and I love it. I have combination skin, so it can be hard for me to find a good foundation that won't look oily by the end of the day. All in all, I am in LOVE with the Stay Matte foundation! You only need a little and it's so light and blends easily. It makes my face look awesome so I'm a happy customer!
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product! I needed something new for a wedding and that had a good amount of coverage and was matte and was cheep and this is perfect!!! I love this, it hides my acne scars and redness and works great under the eyes!! I strongly recommend this product!!!
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wanted to love this, I have other Rimmel foundations I love but this was awful on my dry skin. It clung to my dry spots so much. I feel like it also settled into my one wrinkle and made it look very noticeable with caking foundation in it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.