8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I have very oily skin and this is the ONLY drugstore foundation that keeps me matte all day. Not a huge fan of the powder though.
When applying this foundation, I was surprised at how smooth it made my skin look. I love the coverage and the available colors.
Reading what this product does was almost to good to be true. tried it and i was right. left a chalky weird feeling on my face.
Very good coverage but I feel like it cakes on even with just a thin layer. I still use it every day. It's good for a quick fix
This is probably my new favorite foundation. As with any you need a good primer to effect the foundation but this stuff is legit!
This foundation was REALLY think. I have used it for a while and it is comparable to the Tarte one, but I do like that on better
Great product for the cost. Almost a whipped texture. Nice shade range. Best for combo/oily skin. Always moisturize before hand.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos