8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Madison M.
Madison M.
Dexter, MO
This product is awesome and non greasy. Worth the drugstore price. LOVE IT!! Wide range of color options and it is an amazing product.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I couldn't use this due to my very sensitive skin. I put it on and it immediately started burning and I had to take it off. I did like how it covered before I took it off though.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
Querida L.
Querida L.
Stafford , VA
The product has a good texture but it goes on a little too thick for my skin. I also had a hard time matching my skin complexion however I did use it when I ran out of concealer and it work nicely.
Torrie J.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I got this in my #univoxbox, and I love it. I've never really worked with foundation before, and I love this. It's lightweight, but very full coverage. The shade also matches my skin really well.
Eddie C.
Eddie C.
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
This isn't my go to foundation, but I continue buying it to leave in my makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. It is pretty cakey, but I found mixing with a moisturizer / applying with a wet beauty sponge it goes on better. It really does keep me matte and I'm one oily girl. You can't beat the price either! Darker shades can be used for a quick contour and lighter can be used for highlight. It can even be used for a quick conceal of a pesky blemish!
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg! I was wondering what all the hype about this product so I went out and bought it. I was surprised that it was really cheap! It made me stay matte for up to 4-5 hours and I have really oily skin. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't make you look cakey. It also didn't make me break out considering I have extremely acne prone skin.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.