8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,258 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
You should definitely use less. Works well with oily skin. I find it clings to dry skin though so you should moisturize before use.
Great foundation,lasts all day and blends so well with beauty blender. Its waterproof too when i swin my makeup look so flawless ☺
I love to use this as a concealer under my eyes the coverage and brightening is incredible and I love it, it also doesn't crease
Absolutely amazing coverage. Not greasy at all. Shades are easy to match and it goes on very smooth. A small tube lasts forever!
I love the formula of this foundation. It's like a mousse consistency. Very high coverage and very blend able for only 4 dollars!
Very good coverage but I feel like it cakes on even with just a thin layer. I still use it every day. It's good for a quick fix
I have heard great reviews on this, I have never tried this but I want to. I heard that it has great coverage and it isn't heavy
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos