8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Haley B.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
My absolute favorite thing about this foundation is that I don't have to add any of my pure white manic panic foundation to make it light enough for my skin (i have the shade light porcelain.) I really love the packaging and the quality of the product. it is kind of hard to apply, and I end up using my fingers. you definitely want to set it with a powder as well. good coverage and long lasting!
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.
This just didn't work with my skin. The shades were turning orange after a while on my skin and it just felt dry and then oily after. No matte at all. It just didn't work with me at all.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Birmingham , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product mixed with my CG 3 in 1. The CG thins it out a little because it is a mousse foundation so it's thicker. The lasting power is wonderful especially when paired with the Stay Matte primer.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Nancy, KY
I really like trying new foundations. This is a really light foundation. With it being a mousse it sits lightly on your skin and it barely feels like you have any makeup on. It's not cakey like most others.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The foundation is good for full coverage, but it definitely feels that way as well. It's heavy and the consistency of the foundation isn't that great. There aren't a wide variety of shades to choose from so I either felt that my face was lighter or darker than the rest of my body. It was a very matte finish but almost too matte for my personal preference.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Pulaski, VA
Love it very thick and pretty but be carful it can get cakey very quick so one application is enough overall love it
Jocelyn  m.
Jocelyn m.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like how it applied. looked gross and Cakey. really disappointed with this purchase.😭
Dennah M.
Dennah M.
Gardner, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation. I am the type of girl who loves a full coverage dry looking no shine face. It works really well for me and with my oily skin it blends very well. Don't go for it if you have dry skin because it sticks to the dry spots and doesn't blend easily.
I recommend this to anyone who wants the full coverage, long lasting foundation and doesn't want any shine especially with oily skin. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the colors are very off. I have yellow toned skin and I normally wear a yellow tone beige but the true ivory is even dark for me, so I blend it with my moisturizer (which doesn't affect the matte) and the color tones down to my shade.
carla c.
carla c.
New Britain, CT
I like this brand matte make up, it is the first foundation I've tried that works on my oily skin. It stayed matte and smooth for hours. Even in the hot weather my foundation didn't smudge, it looked great! 100% sure I'd buy it again.
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
It is a very lightweight, full coverage, buildable foundation. (I am so impressed with the coverage!) And it works wonders for my skin in this colder, dryer weather. Creamy and very pigmented, not at all chalky!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.