4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Wasn't a fan of this. It was difficult to apply and the only way to make it look decent was to apply with my fingers. Which I dislike. didn't do anything for my oily skin.
I gave the a good couple months to prove to me that it's worth anything and although I love the coverage it gives me it feels super heavy on my skin and cakes up soo bad. My skin is already oily and this seems to make it worse.
Its so perfect my skin is oily and this foundation cover it perfectly I don't feel that I have foundation. I live in Puerto Rico so is Tropical here and is hot but the fundation work 100%.
Love this product makes my skin feel nice and smooth and it works cause i have oily skin
I like this product plus it's affordable!!!! It feels nice on my skin it gives me a nice coverage I use primer first because my skin tends to be oily but definitely recommended!! 😉
This product is great I love the full coverage it gives it feels great on the skin it does not feel heavy I like to use it with my beauty blender work great for oily skin I really recommened it
Okay, so I have super oily skin and this is the cheapest alternative that actually lasts longer than a couple hours before I have to re-apply, blot, or touchup. I still do get the dreaded "shiny face" by the end of the day, but for the money you can't hardly beat it!!
This foundations formula is very thick. I find it is easiest to apply with my fingertips. I do not recommend this for dry or combination skin as it will highlight and rough dry and flaky patches on your skin. Not a winter formula but great for summer
Although this is a great product if you are looking for full coverage but it's not the best for everyday use. The mousse texture makes it thicker so it's hard to make it look natural. The coverage is beautiful but for my preference it is a bit thick. I would dilute it with another product. Also great as concealer!
I really liked this foundation since it's cheap, affordable, and matte. But sadly I had an allergic reaction to this foundation. My face was itchy, dry, red, swelling, and broke out like crazy. I had to go to the doctor for meds.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos