8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Kelly Ann D.
Kelly Ann D.
Junction City, KS
There are both pros and cons to this product. I like that it's matte but it's hard to find the right color due to the lack of tones that they offer. It does last quite a long time though.
araceli t.
araceli t.
Brownsville, TX
Just bought this recently &don't like it i don't like how it makes my skin feel it looks like i have no makeup on
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
This is awesome for special occasions or date night ect. but I have highly acne prone skin and two days after using this my skin goes nuts. the coverage is amazing though and its not as cakey as I expected.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
One of the only drugstore foundation I can find in my shade, however it is sticky feeling on the skin. It has a mousse like consistency BUT keeps the skin very matte even without pressed powder. (I use a different brand of matte powder with mine)
Rain A.
Rain A.
Orlando, FL
I did not like this product at all. I was very excited to go out and by the BB cream. This was my first BB cream experience. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I was surprised to see the very light color they had available. I have very fair skin and it is hard to find a foundation/BB cream that matches my skin and is not too dark. I picked Light Porcelain because it was very light and fit my skin town fairly well. I went through my everyday make-up routine and started to put it on. It is SO thick! I get it's supposed to be a "mousse" but it was way too heavy. It dried my skin out so much. You could see how thick it was especially around my nose. I have pretty oily skin but this dried my skin out way too much!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this foundation. I received it last year as part of the uni vox box and have referred it to all my friends and have purchased my own since then.

a little goes a long way with this foundation and it makes your face look flawless
Denea W.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
I just recently bought this product and I really like it. The texture is great and it has great coverage as well.
Azizeh H.
Azizeh H.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought it and hated it 😔 i saw right through my skin. Another better version of this is the maybelliene liquid mousse foundation.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very thick formula NOT "feather light" as it states. It feels like you are wearing makeup when you are wearing this foundation. It smears all over my clothes when I'm wearing this foundation. This foundation broke me out as well, I am not a fan of this foundation at all!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.