8 colors available

Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like that this is... Good For Your Skin, great for sensitive skin
Goes on super smooth and even, colors are dead-on for REAL skin tones, stays on great, keeps oil at bay, won't clog pores, washes off cleanly, great for "mature" skin, and great for sensitive skin. Love, love, love it!!!
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Seymour, IN
For about a year or two, this foundation has become a major part in my every day routine. The matte prevents my skin from looking oily and the product stays on for a decent amount of time. It always makes me feel confident in myself whenever I have it on. No complaints here!
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love this! This works perfectly on soft, smooth skin. You don't have to apply a big amount. A little will do the job. The only thing is that don't put it over your pimples because it makes you seem like a häagen-Dasz chocolate cover with. If you're going to put it over a little red pimple just use a very little amount. Just my opinion because i tried on my cousin and her pimple and it made it seem like she was trying to hard to cover it up. It is just my opinion so I don't know how it works with other girls and their face type but it usually works better on oily skin because of the effect it gives you and if your skin is it makes you look a lot more dry.
Hannah  R.
Hannah R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It definitely has great coverage but it was way too thick for my under eye area and a had to use a moist blending sponge or it just wouldn't spread enough. I use this on occasion and use something else for under my eyes when I do.
Brynna H.
Brynna H.
Essexville, MI
Love this product! It blends super well with my skin and less is definitely more when applying this product!!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Kyle, TX
This product is good...and great for those ladies that have oily face. Although you really have to match it well to your skin tone and not that many to choose from also it is matte. Over all it's a good product if you can match your skin tone and don't mind the matte look..
Haley B.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
My absolute favorite thing about this foundation is that I don't have to add any of my pure white manic panic foundation to make it light enough for my skin (i have the shade light porcelain.) I really love the packaging and the quality of the product. it is kind of hard to apply, and I end up using my fingers. you definitely want to set it with a powder as well. good coverage and long lasting!
Priscilla F.
Priscilla F.
This just didn't work with my skin. The shades were turning orange after a while on my skin and it just felt dry and then oily after. No matte at all. It just didn't work with me at all.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Birmingham , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product mixed with my CG 3 in 1. The CG thins it out a little because it is a mousse foundation so it's thicker. The lasting power is wonderful especially when paired with the Stay Matte primer.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Nancy, KY
I really like trying new foundations. This is a really light foundation. With it being a mousse it sits lightly on your skin and it barely feels like you have any makeup on. It's not cakey like most others.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.