The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I dislike the fact that they don't have a wide range of shades. I feel like it magnifies the dry spots on my face whenever I use it.
When I first purchased this product, I expected there to be very little, as the packaging seemed so small. However, there was quite a bit and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is thick and creamy, and covers a lot. Although it does still melt a bit, it's definitely better than most foundations I've used. Very nice!
I have large pores and a moderate black head problem. On top of that I have combination skin, very oily nose and forehead with very dry checks and chin. Very rarely do I find an affordable foundation that works for me. It leaves such a wonderful matte finish that, for me, lasts all day. I don't need to use concealer with it because it's dang near full coverage. Although I do use a primer underneath because with my combination skin it does tend to get splotchy. If you're on a budget then I would definitely recommend trying this one out! It is my go to!
For the price, this foundation is totally worth it. Nice coverage, good color, soft texture. However, like the girl below me, it is very cakey. I feel like a porcelain doll whenever I am finished applying it.
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
It's a good matte foundation for oily skin, I just think there should be more tones to it because none of the tones are close to my skin color!
I bought the full sized product because I had heard good reviews on it. I couldn't agree more. It is by far my favorite foundation. I recently ran out and had to use some of my older foundation, and I was sad all day! the coverage with this is amazing, and a little goes a very long way!
I love that this foundation is a moose texture is very different from all the other drugstore foundations and I think I paid only $5 for its very full coverage you just have to be careful on what color are you pick out but overall amazing
I was searching for a product that would cover up blemishes and over all smooth out my skin without making it greasy. I have naturally oily skin so I wanted a matte foundation that would help control my grease. this product works great for that! Its smooth and does a good job of cover up acne using only a very small amount. If you use too much it will look cakey. One thing I don't love about this product is the way it washes you out under flash photography. It is often clear where you applied the product in a flash picture.
I think even though it says matte ots not so bad. It leaves my skin looking so natural and the texture goes perfect on my face. So smooth.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos