8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Vannesa T.
Vannesa T.
Afton, MN
I really liked this foundation since it's cheap, affordable, and matte. But sadly I had an allergic reaction to this foundation. My face was itchy, dry, red, swelling, and broke out like crazy. I had to go to the doctor for meds.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Indianapolis , IN
I just recently started using foundation as a part of my daily make up routine. I never was a fan of liquid foundations because I felt as if I were painting it on my face. When I found the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, I thought I'd give it a try. I love how light weight it feels on my skin and that I don't feel like I have a lot of make up on. It also blends my skin tone perfectly. I have oily skin, but with this foundation, I feel that I can wear it all day and it doesn't make me feel shiny or greasy. Although it is supposed to minimize pore size, I haven't really noticed much of a difference.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a great foundation! I find that it covers from medium to full coverage. It keeps you matte for about 5-6 hours. Having combination skin, I tend to get dry paces on my cheeks. Unfortunately, if you don't moisturize, it will cling to your patches. Make sure to blend it well. Overall, it's a wonderful foundation! :)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the lightweight feel however it did not stay matte on my skin got really oily i was disappointed.
Kalynn W.
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE daily foundation. I have combination skin and when you pair this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer it is flawless. Super light weight coverage but is actually broad spectrum which I love! I have been using this product for about 7 months now religiously and have yet to find a drug store product that can compare.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Love this foundation for my everyday wear. It's lightweight, buildable and has decent coverage. I keep purchasing for my everyday wear.
Louise S.
Louise S.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this foundation! Doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all, and lasts forever. My only problem is that I wish it had more color options to choose from!
Lily H.
Lily H.
Let me just say... this is one of my favorite foundations of all time. it is amazingly full coverage, beautifully matte, and just great. I love love love this. I cannot stress how beautifully it glides on and stays on. it just gives you a flawless complexion. and the price? no more than five dollars. this product belongs at Sephora, that's how good it is. definitely recommend.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
I tried this product pretty much right after my Voxbox arrived with it. I am a LOVER of makeup and try new brands and products often. However this being said, I am very particular about the brands and products I actually bring into my collection. I swatchedit on my hand first to see if the color was a match, and I was surprised by not only the match, but at the product's consistency and feel on my skin. After a quick shower I prepared my daily makeup routine. I used this concealer and was actually disappointed on the results on my face. It made my face more dry and "cakey" under my eyes and nose regions even from the smallest application. It is too thick and doesn't let your skin breathe. Rimmel London is actually a brand I've never used, or intend to try again.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Land O Lakes, FL
I used to mix this with a little bit of software mousterizer and liquid concealer to make my own concoction of a foundation. Hahah brings me back to good times in high school!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.